Spireon, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Energetic and productive environment with hard-working people
Marketing Internship (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 9, 2017
I learned valuable business skills such as effective communication and using time effectively. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people who were constantly helping me do better and achieve more.
Spireon
Provisioning Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 17, 2017
Management flaws, each department works for themselves and not as a cohesive team. Engineering department has been cut down to 2 people which the workload is too much to handle efficiently.
poorly run company
executive sales director/outside sales (Former Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 6, 2016
My position was eliminated with the buying of numerous companies recently. They internally don't have their stuff together. Pricing all over the place, and inside sales team trumps outside sales. They can work your territory and steal accounts your working on.
Pay is poor!
If your needing a job or experience then try it. But if you like yourself and want a professional company to work for, this is not the place you want to be!
Pros
hands off
Cons
commission requirements ridiculous growth- 40% over last years numbers.
Absolutely terrible.
BDR (Former Employee) –  Dyersville, IAApril 2, 2016
Was hired by a temp agency. After 90 days they are to hire you on... Six months later I am still working thru a temp agency. Supervisors were very very for who they favored and didn't hire me on because I wasn't up their rear ends like everyone else. It didn't matter that I could do the job right. I worked my tail off for sales (and I succeeded) just to be called after I left to have them tell me I was laid off. Not to mention it was the Wednesday before thanksgiving so they let me go so they wouldn't have to pay me for holidays. They couldn't tell me that while I was there?! The worst management I have ever dealt with and honestly being laid off was the best thing that could have happened to me.

My advice to everyone.. No
Pros
8-5 Monday thru Friday.
Cons
Management.
Horrible. No work life balance. Disfunctional, toxic and political
N/a (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 14, 2015
This place is a disaster from the top to the bottom. The equity firm is calling the shots and new leadership doesn't understand how to turn those directives into revenue. Management seems like they might be in over their head.

Loooong hours. 12-15 hour days are the norm and expected. No time for lunch. "What have you done for me lately?" is the mentality. They are toxic, political and completely dysfunctional.

Run don't walk - to the next job opportunity.
New company working on alingning processes
Demand & Supply Planner (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 22, 2014
Worked there for 6 weeks. The position I was hired for was eliminated by upper management.

Want to know more about Spireon, Inc?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spireon, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4