Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on
electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers,
frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power
tools, jigs, and saws. Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed. May conduct quality
inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework,
reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications
and under simulated conditions.
1. Work with blueprints, changes, specifications, work orders, etc. to assemble and install to quality
requirements parts and assemblies.
2. Complete required data gathering transactions to facilitate assembly progression.
3. Setup and perform all manual and automated assembly operations, and portable machine functions required
to accomplish assignments.
4. Perform any and all required pickup, rework, fabrication, change incorporation, functional testing or check
during or after final assembly and/or assembly progression.
5. Move and/or obtain correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies, etc.
6. Use precision measuring instruments required to accomplish work assignments.
7. Report and/or