Spirit Airlines

Spirit Airlines Employer Reviews

Produce and fun place to work helping customers
Cutomer service (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 6, 2014
Pros: salary
Get on time the Flights, how to help passenger who lost there baggage. Management always positive. Co-worker always willing to help us a team group. Delays Enjoy to meet knew customers always
Not the best place to work
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Ft. Lauderdale FloridaAugust 4, 2014
I did not enjoy my time with this company, the pay did not match up to the amount of work you had to perform.
A great job for an ok company.
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 16, 2014
Pros: conversing with many different people, and travleing to different places.
Cons: working for a company that charged for water. also relocation to portland caused the comute to work.
I loved getting to be a flight attendant. I learned even more about interacting with people. The management was always ready to help, the co-workers were wonderful.
The hardest part of the job was charging customers three dollars for water. The most enjoyable part was getting to meet new people everyday.
Terrible Employer
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 12, 2014
Low pay no room for growth. Did not value employees at all. Provided poor customer service to consumers
Very Fast Paced
Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 3, 2014
If the plane was about to take off and it needed a certain package to be transferred to another location, we had to do the impossible to get it on that plane. I would do just that, make sure to get it on the plane.
very poor place
office headquarters (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJune 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Do not go here. Very poor management, very poor pay, very poor run company. Yes they show profits and growth but at the cost of your time, life and safety. The office employees are out for themselves and will stop at nothing to step on you to get what they want.
enjoyed travel
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 13, 2014
I enjoyed being a flight attendant. At that time I was able to enjoy visiting a lot of places.
positive,fun,rewarding industry to be involve with
Gate Agent Support (Former Employee), Houston TexasMay 5, 2014
Great sales and business offer.Excellent customer service. Best rates in town
Very unprofessional company
operations (Former Employee), MiramarApril 28, 2014
Pros: the fact that you don't work for them
Cons: you will lose your license and end your career with this dump
They break all FAA rules and regs, not safe at all. Only 1 thing important MONEY
HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! DONT DO IT!!!
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 26, 2014
Pros: going home at the end of day without a migraine...
Cons: too many to mention....
As I see yet another job posting for Customer Service Supervisor for Ghetto Spirit Airbus of an airline I just cringe.....

In all of my years in the airline industry this is by far was the WORST place I ever worked. Not only dont they not care for their customers, but the employees are treated even worse.... the management team in FLL promotes setting – more... up employees for failure....there is little to no encouragement to succeed.

I actually got to witness and hear management discussing how to set up employees to be ultimately be terminated. Most were employees that have been there for a while. There was always the threat of getting written up looming over them.

I actually was given a performance review and the manager stated.."YES u do a great job but you dont write enough employees up". They had me do these idiotic performance evalutions on agents to find their weaknesses and write them up for it, instead if encouraging and mentoring to do better.

And don't let start how many employees I saw get fired that did not deserve to be..and .the backstabbing between managers and supervisors alike was horrible.

In the short time I employed in this place...I would come home completely drained physically...because the "title" of Supervisor in this company means you take the brunt of everything that come from passengers, from employees and management.

Its really is a shame how this company gets away with these tactics. No incentives for the employees, bad treatment of customers. Overall not a positive environment.

So with that being said, you want to get beat up everyday, stressed to max and badly treated apply for the job....but my suggestion...go work for a REAL airline!!!!! – less
Very fast paced work environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 11, 2014
On a daily basis I assisted hundreds of customers with checking in for their flight and boarding their flight. I learned how to multi-task and work with customers. I enjoyed meeting new people every day.
Great
CSA (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2014
Pros: vending machines in the back
Loved working for this airline, my station manager was great, my co-workers were awesome . The hardest part of a day was explaining luggage policies.
Laid Back
A/P Analyst Temp (Former Employee), Miramar, FLMarch 28, 2014
Very laid back and relaxed environment. Everyone was there to get the work done and go home. No fuss. Never had any issues.
good
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 10, 2014
Pros: for
Cons: problem
the hardest part in working with the managers, they need to be more update with their information systems.
Great Experience!
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 1, 2014
Pros: free travel/making people smile and getting "there" safely
Cons: never home
Very rewarding experience, unfortunately the fact that you are never home, it is not what I am looking for at this time.
They dont care
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), NY, NYFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: company sucks
They dont care for their employees, or their customers. Our Motto in Spirit was, we aint happy until your unhappy
Spirit Airlines
Crew Records Supervisor (Former Employee), Miramar, FloridaFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits, travel
I worked at Spirit for a long time, and it was a great place to work. No required weekends. Management team was wonderful. We were like family there. My job was enjoyable and miss it.
cheap
Avionics Technician (Former Employee), MIJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: i dont know
Cons: pay, bad leadership. not recognizing their talent
airline is cheap and so is the pay for what is required. better off working at burgerking
Best Job
Company Material Agent (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 9, 2014
They really cared about their employees and ensured that they where happy with their positions there.
Interesting place to work
Analyst, Revenue Management (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 8, 2014
Learned a lot doing revenue management
Excellent coworkers
College atmosphere

1 2 3 4 5

About Spirit Airlines

Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) is the ultra-low cost airline of the Americas and Home of the Bare Fare. Spirit’s fares are – Read more

Spirit Airlines Photos