Spirit Services has an opening for a Route Sales Associate (RSA). The RSA will assist with the impact of the sales process by having continuous contact with customers. The RSA will assist with account sales and in the delivery of products to various location(s) on various routes.
1. Transport van in and out of distribution center;
2. Assist with daily sales calls and upselling of products to customers
3. Build rapport and maintain relationships with customers
4. Meet target goals for safety and sales
5. Work independently and under time constraints.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND ACCOUNTABLIES
1. Must be able to interpret invoices, follow directions/instructions,
problem solve and multi task.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or GED;
2. 1-3 years of prior sales/service experience in a service industry
3. Prior sales experience
ELIGIBILTY REQUIREMENTS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
1. Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
2. Must meet or exceed the medical standards of the US Department of
3. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and safely lift up to
4. Must be able to handle physical requirements, including but not limited
to, repeated sitting, bending, stretching, twisting and reaching;
Spirit Services offers a competitive commission pay structure. Income can average in the $30k range per year. Benefits after 90 days of employment and merchandise discounts are available.