Spirit Employee Reviews

Not interested in a review
Home Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 3, 2017
Would recommend this place to someone to work if they are in need of a place of employment. Good way to feed your family but don't expect a whole lot of time off especially during the holidays.
Long hours on your feet, not climatized...To HOT or to COLD
Contractor - Shackner (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 8, 2016
Pull parts, kitting, bagging, Quality /control and inventory.
on your feet for fourteen hours. We never worked an eight hour shift.
Turn over was very high. People dropped like flies.
Pros
It paid my bills
Cons
Horrible place to work
Great place to work and enjoy life
Sub-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILNovember 7, 2016
Working here made me realize how to balance my life/family with my job. It may have seemed like a stressful environment but I took control and made the best out of it.
Pros
Build repitition
Cons
Temp.
Spirit
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 3, 2016
A fun, fast paced, enjoyable work atmosphere. Upbeat, creative employees. The customers are awesome. Every manager is down to earth and loves their job. Says a lot about the company!
Aerobics, Basketball, Cycling, Dancing, Running, Swimming
MFT Intern (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 17, 2016
I enjoy my free time and I try stay active as much as possible. I like to do aerobic exercises, cycling, dancing, running and swimming.
Pros
Very rewarding and feeling productive.
Cons
It is time consuming.
disorgenized
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 21, 2016
they where very under staffed with employeswhen baggage where comming to fast there was only myself in the bagroom trying to keep up.I'm not sure if I'd work for them again or not
Spirit
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  State College, PAMay 25, 2016
This was a great store to work for, too bad it is only open for the season. I was the assistant manager and got to see what happens in the store on a daily. Customers will always have different reactions, but there is really nothing bad about this store. Check it out when it opens around fall/ halloween
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
Theft
Productive and relaxed environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Haverhill, MAApril 9, 2016
A typical day at Spirit Products as an account manager would involve checking daily inquires regarding my accounts with buyer and vendors. As well as troubleshooting any mishaps or issues that might arise while maintaing excellent customer service.
awesome company to work for
Store General Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 14, 2015
I loved the time I spent working for this company! they can be disorganized but they care about the employees and have on average great management.
Pros
consistant
Cons
disorganized
Interesting place to work
Customer Service/Ramp Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 26, 2015
A typical day at work was getting cursed out by passengers because of baggage fees and to what some would say was illegal practices. I learned that passengers when they don't get there way will say and do anything.
My co-workers, well some of them woould've done anything to make the operation run smoothly and others just didn't care what happened. the hardest part of the job was not having employees coming to work when supposed to leaving the operation short handed. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the ability to help people.
helping customers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  el cajon CAAugust 14, 2015
the enviorment was such a fun place to be. always a good day at work with great workers and customers excited to try on costumes.
parking lot area
rod buster (Former Employee) –  natchez mississippiJuly 29, 2015
typical day was laid back wasn't any rushing. a lot great people working around each other and doing quality work. hardness part of the job was walking up the hill. enjoyable part was getting up going to work and doing quality work and you foreman thinking you in of the day
Pros
nothing was free
Cons
average
Great place wth greatwork ethics
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Whittier, Chino, montclair, fullertonJuly 12, 2015
This job is great for anyone who wants to learn customer service within a busy atmosphere. Those with no work experience can gain great first time experience with this company.
Pros
Great Product
Cons
only seasonal
its a productive and fun workplaces
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJuly 9, 2015
Working by my self in the company and attending the meeting to get where i need to know what is going on with the other stores.
no much
Veterinary Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIJune 26, 2015
I worked here doing kennels in highschool and really enjoyed it, When the owner decided he wanted to sell the clinic everything went down hill, because of the new owner taking over people quite the job and some of the\m got fired just cause he didnt like them.
Pros
played with animals
Cons
no benefits
what I learned
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJune 24, 2015
My first time working at a Halloween store and it was an amazing experience. My co-workers were helpful and funny. I learned new things on how to set up a store and how to take it down after the season was over.
Relaxed, stress free environment
Spa Director (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 6, 2015
Spirit Soul & Body day spa is a wonderful place to come and treat you or your loved ones. Even working as a spa director, you're still in such a peaceful environment. It just makes working easy and enjoyable. My responsibilities include: Preparing client folders, ensuring technicians fill out remarks on client trackers, preparing beverages for clientele, intake and checkout, greeting clientele and build rapport, answering any questions on the products that are offered for sale in the spa and ensuring client leaves not wanting anything more, clientele retention, laundry, dishes and basic facilities prep.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLMarch 2, 2015
Being a flight attendant was my passion, and was the most exciting job ever. Very fun and exciting job. benefits to flying was amazing, seeing different cultures. Free flight benefits for myself and family.
Pros
free flying
Chakra and sound therapy
Director of "Mind (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2015
Seven rooms, seven chakras to transform energy through the sensory vortex. I developed a spa that focused on sensory and enlightened treatments to evolve the participants.
Pros
Innovative machinery
Cons
Being ahead of the times
Worse place ever worked
Liaison Sustaining (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 9, 2015
No comment needs managment shake down.
Rude management applied for one position put me in a total differant department..... Missery working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spirit. Our community is ready to answer.