Splash Employee Reviews

Driving around inspecting homes
Property Preservation Specialist (Current Employee), Lake Station, INJune 26, 2014
A good company to work for. A typical day is driving around and inspecting properties, sometimes making repairs when needed.
Great Job
Lifeguard (Former Employee), La Mirada, CAJanuary 16, 2014
Lifeguarding there was the best experience i have ever had and i will say that it was a privilege to have worked here
splash
QC Supervisor (Former Employee), West Haven, CTDecember 7, 2013
I was qc surpurvisor
lead the team
management
stocking/boxing
everything was in my hands
communication skills
great job
Detail Specialist (Former Employee), Bridgeport, CTOctober 25, 2013
Pros: tips
Cons: short hours in the day
The usual washing and detailing cars in a fast paced casual fashion. Making dirt and forest appearing vehicles come out brand new and untouched. Always glad to put a smile and shock on a csutomers face.
Hardest part of the job was getting every inch of dirt.
Most enjoyable was seeing all different types of foreign cars and basketball players cars.
Enjoyable and quick job
Designer (Former Employee), Cornelius, ORSeptember 3, 2013
I gave employer three full color compositions to choose from for their logo. Also designed T-shirt compositions for black or white shirts. This was a fun and quick job that accomplished employer's expectations and vision.
Fun
Helper (Former Employee), Cohoes, NYJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: non
I took the kids to get their lunch watched them eat/ate with them. Helped get them dressed to go swimming and took them across the street to the pool and watched them swim. We also put sun screen on them a couple times at the pool. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know from watching my little sister. The management was very well organized and the staff was nice to one another. The hardest part of the job was when one of the kids would have a tantrum but it wasn't that hard to get them to calm down. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the kids.
Remote assignments to be completed and sent to work.
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: work at home, visit company once a week.
Cons: no health-care, compensated only for assignments.
Splash was a small perfume company that was located at the Citi Bank building in downtown Chicago. A typical day would be designing sale ads and signs for special sales that the company would have for their merchandise. I would get a call and email from the company owner about the information that I would need to design the flyers and ads. Hardest part of the job would be sending the designs to the location. The easiest and most enjoyable part of the job was designing the ads at home.
Gotta love summertime and a pool
Service Technician/ Crew Leader (Former Employee), Fishers, INSeptember 5, 2012
service pools all over the city Managed 3 crews of 3-4 workers Plumbing repair
A fun and productive workplace.
Lifeguard & Cashier (Current Employee), La Mirada, CAJune 4, 2012
A typical day at work starts with a briefing, event setup, and supervising. While working at Splash I have learned time management and enhanced my communication skills while maintaining great customer service. Most of the managers are supportive and open to any suggestions. The co-workers are great. WE all get along and help one another whenever it is needed. The hardest part of the job is knowing how much responsibility you really have on your shoulders but in the end it just makes you feel that much better when your shift is over because you realize you succeeded. What makes this place such a great place to be for our patrons is our staff because we don't just work together, we are a family.
fun workplace
Cashier and Customer Intervention (Former Employee), Statesboro, GAMay 23, 2012
splash is a very fun place to work, but also very hot. Management had their stuff together, and my co workers were great. I loved helping people find what they needed , and I liked making them feel comfortable.