Splash Employee Reviews

Good Employer
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 13, 2017
Flexible part time job but satisfying.
Home based office.
Helped with organizing work flow.
Run errands
Post online
Assist with daily tasks as occurred.
Fun and easy going job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTMay 11, 2017
Working at splash was really fun, we got to wear comfy clothes, it was only girls working there. We made drinks, cookies, and popcorn for customers. The management was okay, we learned how to run certain machines along with the register, the hardest part of the job was cleaning everything up. It got super messy with the popcorn and drink syrups. The most enjoyable was getting to know your everyday customers and meeting new people.
Pros
Free cookies, drinks, samples
Cons
no breaks
Great college gig
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAApril 26, 2017
The guard position at Splash is a great way to meet new people in a
college town. We were a very tight group by the end of the summer. Super chill job and you only had to save stupid kids sometimes.
Splash review
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MIFebruary 12, 2017
Working at Splash was a great experience I really enjoyed the time that I was able to work there, until I had to leave at the end of the summer for school. The environment was excellent and very friendly as so was the management.
Worst place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oxford, CTJanuary 20, 2017
Management doesn't know what's going on, managers are rude
They do not like to pay for your hours worked.
Staff is rude
Was not introduced to anyone when I started, was expected to know everything in one day
Cons
Fast paced, high volume, busy car wash.
Greeter / Detail (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTNovember 23, 2016
Customer Service Rep. Attended and Passed a sales class, Trained how to pitch a sale and how to greet the customer properly. Knowledge of air tools, also chemical based products. Cleaning agents and Wax. Pitched detail and wash services to the customer, Signed up customers to our unlimited monthly service program.
Pros
Free car wash's, Commission.
Cons
No benefits, no healthcare.
i clean the bar everyday 7days a week it a job that i am ok with
Bar Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Central Falls, RISeptember 14, 2016
Its a friendly bar great music awesome food and good people and the owner is a good women everybody enjoys them self's when they arrive very nice place to have dinner parties and so on and so forth
Pros
good food good times
Cons
i just work the mornings cleaning the bar
productive,challenging and learn a lot of things as floor staff,merchandising and cashiering as well i enjoyed a lot working in splash
Senior Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  al qiyadaAugust 30, 2016
everyday is a productive and challenging day,ive learned cashiering,admin works and merchandising.Management is cooperative to staff and giving motivation so we will improve more.My co-workers,were working as a family having a good teamwork to finish fast the task.Hardest part in my job is a bout schedule "BREAKSHIFT" very tough schedule.Most enjoyable in my job, even though we have a long hours duty our team did not forget to smile and laugh even we are tired and get appreaciation from management.
Pros
Free lunch every third friday of the month, free fruits for first monday of the month
Great crew to work with
Washer/Detailer (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTAugust 18, 2016
Coworkers are awesome, and you get to see a wide variety of cars (which is probably the most enjoyable part of the job,) and people. The hardest part may be the heat.
busy restaurant with good seafood
Server (Former Employee) –  des moinesMarch 3, 2015
I learned about different varieties of seafood and wine. Very busy and fast paced. Kept you on your toes. one terrible manager. I accidently put the last job as the bad manager, but it was splash.
Pros
discounted seafood
Cons
one bad manager
Driving around inspecting homes
Property Preservation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lake Station, INJune 26, 2014
A good company to work for. A typical day is driving around and inspecting properties, sometimes making repairs when needed.
Great Job
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  La Mirada, CAJanuary 16, 2014
Lifeguarding there was the best experience i have ever had and i will say that it was a privilege to have worked here
splash
QC Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Haven, CTDecember 7, 2013
I was qc surpurvisor
lead the team
management
stocking/boxing
everything was in my hands
communication skills
great job
Detail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTOctober 25, 2013
The usual washing and detailing cars in a fast paced casual fashion. Making dirt and forest appearing vehicles come out brand new and untouched. Always glad to put a smile and shock on a csutomers face.
Hardest part of the job was getting every inch of dirt.
Most enjoyable was seeing all different types of foreign cars and basketball players cars.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Short hours in the day
Enjoyable and quick job
Designer (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, ORSeptember 3, 2013
I gave employer three full color compositions to choose from for their logo. Also designed T-shirt compositions for black or white shirts. This was a fun and quick job that accomplished employer's expectations and vision.
Fun
Helper (Former Employee) –  Cohoes, NYJanuary 16, 2013
I took the kids to get their lunch watched them eat/ate with them. Helped get them dressed to go swimming and took them across the street to the pool and watched them swim. We also put sun screen on them a couple times at the pool. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know from watching my little sister. The management was very well organized and the staff was nice to one another. The hardest part of the job was when one of the kids would have a tantrum but it wasn't that hard to get them to calm down. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the kids.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
non
Remote assignments to be completed and sent to work.
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2013
Splash was a small perfume company that was located at the Citi Bank building in downtown Chicago. A typical day would be designing sale ads and signs for special sales that the company would have for their merchandise. I would get a call and email from the company owner about the information that I would need to design the flyers and ads. Hardest part of the job would be sending the designs to the location. The easiest and most enjoyable part of the job was designing the ads at home.
Pros
work at home, visit company once a week.
Cons
no health-care, compensated only for assignments.
Gotta love summertime and a pool
Service Technician/ Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INSeptember 5, 2012
service pools all over the city Managed 3 crews of 3-4 workers Plumbing repair
A fun and productive workplace.
Lifeguard & Cashier (Current Employee) –  La Mirada, CAJune 4, 2012
A typical day at work starts with a briefing, event setup, and supervising. While working at Splash I have learned time management and enhanced my communication skills while maintaining great customer service. Most of the managers are supportive and open to any suggestions. The co-workers are great. WE all get along and help one another whenever it is needed. The hardest part of the job is knowing how much responsibility you really have on your shoulders but in the end it just makes you feel that much better when your shift is over because you realize you succeeded. What makes this place such a great place to be for our patrons is our staff because we don't just work together, we are a family.
fun workplace
Cashier and Customer Intervention (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAMay 23, 2012
splash is a very fun place to work, but also very hot. Management had their stuff together, and my co workers were great. I loved helping people find what they needed , and I liked making them feel comfortable.