Splashtacular, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Aquatic Play Unit (APU) division. This position requires a highly organized self-starter who can coordinate multiple projects simultaneously from contract to completion.
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Problem solving and creativity
- Experience in basic computer programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience with AutoCAD and Sketch-Up.
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency in all tasks
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Construction experience and ability to interpret drawings
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team
Essential job functions:
- Develop and manage schedules for multiple projects concurrently
- Communicate with teammates, clients, subcontractors and vendors to keep all parties on schedule and apprised of outstanding issues or tasks
- Coordinate submittal of shop drawings, color selections and other required documents
- Understand and ensure conformity with project specifications
- Prepare and track material orders to ensure delivery is on schedule
- Ensure projects are installed using standard construction practices
- Troubleshoot and coordinate resolution of any issues that arise throughout the project
- Organize and maintain project documentation including drawings, budgets, schedules, purchase orders, correspondence and installation documentation.
As the largest U.S.-based waterslide manufacturer, SplashTacular offers design, engineering, installation and maintenance of waterslides and waterpark attractions. With headquarters in La Quinta, California and operations and production facilities in Kansas and Nebraska, SplashTacular provides imaginative, custom-designed waterpark attractions to a wide range of clients, from destination resorts to waterparks, fitness centers, public and private facilities and municipalities. Since 1994, we have built-out more than 1,000 waterpark projects and 3,000 exhilarating waterslides including both domestic and international installations. In 2010, SplashTacular announced the addition of its Aquatic Play Unit division to further enhance and complement its product offerings.
Indeed - 19 months ago