A unique opportunity to work with an IT support team in a contemporary relaxed environment. At Splashlight, we strive to use the best solution for the job at hand. We have a unique environment with multiple operating systems and enterprise level photo capture workflows which will provide exciting work opportunities.
The IT Specialist will be responsible for installation and maintenance on all key IT systems at Splashlight. Knowledge of UNIX, windows and OSX servers is required as well as intimate knowledge of security appliances, routers, switches. The IT Specialist will be in charge of implementing and maintaining all key services such as Active Directory, DNS, Email, Voice over IP, wiki's and other hosted or cloud-based applications.
The IT Specialist will also be responsible for all the hardware in the data center, including IBM and HP servers, SAN storage, fiber channel switches and tape libraries. The IT Specialist will monitor and manage photographic storage systems, and will be in charge of implementing and maintaining storage and archive policies and directives to insure adequate storage is on-hand at all times.
The IT Specialist will work closely with the IT Manager of Key Business Applications solutions such as SharePoint, ERP and Asset Management, as well as assist the help desk in the resolution of IT request from users including new accounts and permissions. The IT Specialist will report to the Director of Strategic Technology, and will work closely with Director to maintain data and application migrations and other long-term IT projects that require the IT Specialist's expertise.
- Setup, maintain network, circuits, switches, routers and security appliances. Plan and implement network security and virus protection
- Maintain data center infrastructure including servers, UPS systems, wiring, cooling, and service contacts on all associated components
- Setup, update and manage all key data center servers including Windows 2008, 2012, OSX Servers, and Linux Redhat 5.7 and 6 servers and applications including the possible virtualization of those servers
- Manage existing, and implement new key IT services such as DNS, Active Directory, Mail Services and Relays, WIKI, Help Desk, SharePoint, ERP, Asset Management services and monitoring of those systems
- Setup, update and manage VOIP infrastructure including wiring, circuits, switches and handsets
- Setup, update and maintain SAN infrastructure including FC switches, server HBA’s and RAID systems
- Maintain storage policies, manage migrations, and perform daily backups, and archiving to insure adequate storage availability for the photo studios
- Maintain software licensees
- Provide support to Help Desk with installation, configuring, and deployment of PC and Macintosh workstations, Conference Room systems, printers, copiers, and other peripheral devices
- Provide support for Studio-based audio systems and courtesy computer systems
3+ years’ experience with systems administration of Window and UNIX servers, fiber channel storage and user Macintosh workstation support
Experience with configuring Active Directory and DNS services and managing cloud-based key services such as email and VOIP phones
Experience with network security appliances and enterprise routing
Virtualization experience a plus
4 year degree or equivalent industry experience
Indeed - 2 years ago