Splashlight Employee Reviews

fun & chill environment, tight-knit team
Staff Retoucher (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 9, 2017
I worked at the Ohio Splashlight location as a retoucher. The team is awesome- great, fun and nice people who know how to work well together. The company as a whole is very down to earth and accommodating. Though the client is very specific with things, and the retouching department was under staffed at times. Overall I recommend the job for someone looking to move up in the retouching world! Great place to learn new skills, build the "3-5 years experience", know how to act in a corporate setting, and learn the ins and outs of an e-commerce studio.
Pros
Cool people, good pay, wear whatever you want, laid back management
Cons
Location, dark room, under staffed sometimes
Great place with fantastic people
Retoucher (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHApril 13, 2017
I worked for Splashlight in their satellite studio in Ohio for about a year. During that time, I built strong friendships with my many coworkers. I learned new important techniques in my field. I also learned how to adapt in a busy corporate setting. Because of my time with Splashlight, I have been able to work for companies I never thought my resume would match. Although the long hours could at times be frustrating, they were always willing to accommodate my needs if I really needed it. I would absolutely recommend working for Splashlight as it is an excellent opportunity for anyone in the creative industry in Ohio.
Pros
Friends, Starbucks, excellent benefits, wear whatever you want
Cons
Long hours, somewhat understaffed
good people poor management
help desk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 13, 2016
the management sucks disorganized. and they are cheap doesn't matter how it affect the work flow or production. then they complain why stuff doesn't work. the rest of the employee are a good. only good thing happy hour Friday.
Pros
happy hour friday
Cons
short break bad management
Great, fun atmosphere, nice hardworking people
Director of Retouching & Post Production (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 17, 2014
Splashlight is a digital photo studio, an equipment and studio rental company, a creative agency, and photographer and a food service cafe. Their business is a combination of all of the above.
Pros
Company events
Cons
Long Hours and Responsibilities

Want to know more about Splashlight?

Ask a question