We have an excellent opportunity for an office assistant with previous medical office and marketing experience.
Summary of job functions and responsibilities:
- General administrative duties.
- Performing essential clerical duties.
- Schedule and confirm appointments with patients.
- Prepare patient folders for new patients.
- Maintain patient’s records.
- Process payments including the handling of cash, credit cards and checks.
- Answer, screen and forward telephone calls.
- Complete marketing projects in line with quarterly objectives.
- Light office cleaning including vacuuming and surface cleaning.
- Small errand running per Doctor’s request.
Potential candidates must be a motivated self-starter, people-oriented, organized, energetic, and cheerful, a team player and a problem solver who is able to multi-task effectively and efficiently. Must be reliable and hard-working. Potential candidate must have an Associate’s Degree or higher.
Preferred 3 years in a Chiropractic setting; will provide training.
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook
$10/hr Base, plus performance bonus
Submit your Cover letter and Resume to sportandspineperformance at gmail.com; attn: JP.