Sports Endeavors Employee Reviews

Productive and casual environment
Imaging Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCSeptember 30, 2016
Overall I enjoyed my time there. The company continues to grow and it was challenging to keep up with the pace but everybody rose to the challenge.

The owners are very friendly and that helped to create an enjoyable work environment. There was a small company feel even though they are the largest soccer equipment company in the US.

The hardest part was keeping up with the increased demands and creating workflows to ensure images met various deadlines. Whether it was photoshoots, mannequin shots or vendor images, there was never a shortage of images that had to get processed.

The most enjoyable part was watching the big games like the World Cup with coworkers in the breakroom.
Pros
casual environment
Cons
no advancement opportunity
Easy to Advance, Great Benefits, Need Better Pay
Team Sales (Current Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCSeptember 7, 2016
I have been there for a little over three years. I started as a representative and promoted twice within two years. If you do your job well and keep your points low, advancing is pretty simple. I will agree in some other reviews that they need to raise their base pay however. The insurance, vacation, and general treatment of employees is great. There are additional ways to earn income (profit sharing, incentives, commission) in each position which help boost pay a bit. Overall, if you do a good job and go to work, lots of opportunities will be available in a short time.
Good job for someone 18-20 yrs old
Customer Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCAugust 12, 2016
It was usually slow days co-workers, supervisors, and managers all had bad attitudes. I learned a few things since I was moved to every department since there was hardly any work anywhere. The job wasn't very hard but I was looking for a new challenge and this job wasn't offering it. Plus my career path changed. I wanted to work with customers.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Everything else
Very flexible work place with multiple different jobs to learn. Great variety of employees that worked well together as a team.
Heatpress Operator (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCJuly 21, 2016
A typical day at work would involve picking and sorting Jerseys as well as patches, or numbers to be added to the Jerseys. Operating Heat Press machine in a safe and timely manner.
Pros
Great things about the job included many different types of people to work with, also learning different poitions in the work place, timely breaks and lunches, working in your own environment.
Cons
Things that were not my favorite situation on the job was the insecurity of being laid off anytime, being hired on temporarily was as if they were using us until they didnt need us any more
fair work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCSeptember 29, 2016
Working with management would help ease some of the stress that the customers would but over the phone.

I learned that sometimes its okay to not take it personal.
Hardest part was to say no to anyone.

The most fun I had when we would watch the games while everyone else was working;.
Hostile environment, management hard to communicate with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCOctober 22, 2016
The constant changing of the schedule was a bit too much, the hours were impossible to make ends meet. The scheduler would not compromise with the employees about the schedule.
Pros
Sitting was not assigned
Cons
Healthcare
This is a growing company
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCOctober 3, 2016
Sports Endeavors is a growing company that is a good place for some one directly out of high school or college. There is a lot of room for growth. A person must have sales background in soccer, lacrosse and rugby.
Fun and Productive
Dollar General- Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCSeptember 12, 2016
The only job that I had that will allow you to get all the over time I wanted. They allow you to listen to music and work at the same time. When I did work there, they allowed me to choose task I was going to do that day.
Very unorganized
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCSeptember 1, 2016
You sit at a desk taking calls for about 8 hours. You get a 15 minute break and that's about it. They are very rude to employees. They have very poor management
Cons
15 minute breaks
Good summer job
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCNovember 3, 2016
A good place for your first job but i wouldn't make a career out of it. The pay and the incentive was good. The lunch time was not long enough
Pros
Good pay

Want to know more about Sports Endeavors?

Ask a question
Very flexible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCJuly 25, 2016
This company was very flexible with your schedule. They worked with you on your hours to fit your life. They are very friendly and extremely helpful with anything you need.
Deceptive Reviews
Professional Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCMarch 19, 2016
They offered gift cards for about a 6 month period to try to manipulate their reviews on job sites. They strive for a cult like atmosphere in the warehouse where only addicts survive working for the poor compensation and psychological manipulation they put you through. Most of the people who submitted reviews only worked here for about 2 months, and the new hire turnover rate is at 97%. Only take this job if you have a double prescription for Xanax.
Pros
Occasional Free Donut left from manager party
Cons
Narcissist Addict Enabler Elitists in Management
No one seemed like they wanted to be there
Miscellaneous (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCMarch 7, 2016
The atmosphere is toxic. At least when I was working there , the energy was very low. No one seemed like they wanted to be there, people were constantly talking behind each others back, and there was almost always some type of drama. Not everyone was like that, but it was so prevalent. The manager/supervisors were pretty negative as well. Any interaction with them felt unnecessarily condescending, especially department specific meetings.

Unless you desperately need money, or enjoy working in warehouses, you aren't going to have much incentive to keep going back. They'll work you like a dog when they need you, and leave you high and dry when they don't (Unless you work full time, your going to need another job when they cut your hours back).
Good Work Environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCMay 6, 2016
I learned how to pack orders to be shipped to places around the world and how to check for defects in the product.
The co-workers were good people and if you looked out for them they would look out for you.
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCDecember 23, 2015
I love helping people but what I didn't like was that a lot of people there took work on a personal level. Some people favored and did more for those that were reps, and basically give them the easy way out. A lot of the management people or higher position were involved with people in the company!
Pros
good lunch
Cons
bad supervisor
Consistent, Steady work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCFebruary 29, 2016
Nice co-workers and supervisors. Offers as many hours as needed. Offered a lot of overtime. all Tasks are fairly easy. Straight forward attendance policy.
very productive
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCFebruary 23, 2016
the most enjoyable part of the job was exceeding great customer service and helping the client with their orders. Also, asking for help and receiving the help was wonderful.
Fun loving environment with participation by all
Receiving Lead of Receiving in Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCNovember 25, 2015
A superb company to work for in that they had the employees interests in mind always.They had outstanding benefits for both full and part time employees.
Pros
Being able to readily give input to tha daily operation
Cons
Long hours at times
productive
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCSeptember 8, 2015
The management wasnt to friendly well at least some of them wasnt,its pretty fast track and a easy job because once i went through training i caught on to what needs to be done and how it should be done correctly. You talked to some nice and respectable customers but nines time out of ten they wasnt to happy because somebody had messed their order up or it was late. But other than that i loved working in the call center.
Working with a great bunch of people.
Shirt Presser and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCNovember 2, 2015
Easy work environment with some decent people. The work itself is not challenging. I learned how to pressed shirts and jersey's correctly and effiecently.
Pros
Comradie
Cons
Working off hours.

2.8