Sports Endeavors Employee Reviews

Productive woorkplace
Pickier/Packer (Former Employee), Mebane, NCJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Lots of drawings and winning things there.
Loved working here. Learned how to work with computers. Got to run around and pick customer orders and then pack them for shipping.
Temporary job at a big warehouse.
Heatpress Operator (Former Employee), Mebane, NCJune 9, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, multiple breaks
Cons: Short lunches, night shifts
Fun and adventurous people at all ages sorting, packing, and heat pressing jerseys for sports such as soccer. Management was precise and really focused on the companies production. The hardest part of – more... the job had to be the fact that it was temporary and you never knew when they were going to lay you off. What I liked most about the job was the people. I met some great friends being employed by Sports Endeavors. – less
Simple job, horrible pay.
Shipping/picking/packing (Former Employee), Mebane ncMay 6, 2015
Pros: You get a discount
Cons: pay sucks, management is a joke, not a place for a sports fan
For 7.50 you would expect to really not do much, but not here. They work you like a slave, then treat you like one. Oh and the supervisors? All they do is sit on their stupid computers, the entire shift. It's ridiculous, it really is. I'm not trying to scare anyone off, but honestly this job is not worth it. Save your time and apply for a better job where they will actually respect you.
Moderate Work Place
Email /Phone Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hillsborough, NCFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: managment
The customer are very spoiled and use to getting there way. New management has taken over and change some things .The company was family orientated but now more like high school with the different groups.
Awful
Receiving (Former Employee), Mebane, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: occasional free meals
Cons: read above.
Terrible place to work, they pay you almost nothing, treat you're worthless, work you like a slave, and the most of the management don't know how to run a department. When "busy season" comes around and – more... they tell you you'll only have to work a few weekends, they mean 90% of every weekend for 3 months, seriously. Always short-staffed, they hire to fire to rehire, throughout the year, every year. I was there for over a year during my senior year of high school, and watched so many people come and go and wish I'd have done the same long ago, awful place to work. Their policy for "full time" is also out of whack, say you get sick and don't work all of 40 hours in a week, unless you use up your sick/vacation time, you have to work a weekend to make up your missed hours or else you get a strike and after 2-3, you lose your benefit. I worked 40+ hour weeks for about 6 months and didn't get a dime's worth of benefits, before that, 25+ hour weeks for not even partial insurance like their website stated, I believe they finally removed that off their website since they weren't carrying out. – less
Demanding fulfilling position
Customer Service /Customer Fulfillment Member (Current Employee), Hillsborough, NCJanuary 17, 2015
productive, busy atmosphere, varying hours, customer service based position, call center, quality control
Jazmine
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Hillsborough, NCNovember 26, 2014
Pros: meeting knew people, even though you don't see there face, & the pay is good
Cons: sitting down longs period of time.
A typical day at work, a set up everything on my computer: clock in/out tab, fedex, email, websits, ect. Clock In, log into email, sign into phone, and everything; then wait for the phone to ring. I learn – more... that with everyday something new comes in, it's always something added in with the thing you learned before. My co-workers are nice I mostly keep to myself to make the time past by faster, but they are very nice and know how to do their job. The hardest part of my job is telling a customer that we can't do anything because of company reasons; and even though they have begged and pleaded we still can't do anything. The most enjoyable about my job is learning things, and meeting new people; and the pay is great; I mean everybody loves money right?! My job is pretty chill and laid back, that's why I love it. – less
Heat Press
Heat Press (Former Employee), Mebane, NCOctober 13, 2014
A typical day at work would be standing around these hot machines all day pressing items on a shirt.

I learned not only how to heat press but to pack as well.

Being around people who watched you and didnt really care about your well beings was the hardest part.

the most enjoyable was being around people who made you laugh constantly.
Daily work day
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Mebane, NCOctober 8, 2014
Pros: able to listen to music, friendly people
Cons: second shift, lay off season
I come in and go to the computer to print labels then go out in retrieve items. Place on machine and then go get more labels. Or I would come in and go to computer and scan items that need to be shipped.
A horrible work place
embroidery (Former Employee), MebaneJuly 9, 2014
Cons: short breaks, horrible supervisers, bad pay
I refuse to work for this company again!Because after turning down a superviser from him wanting a one night stand with me after I told him I was not interested,he proceeds to make my worklife a living nightmare.Then the night I was let go because of the end of the season he had a attitude beacuse I said good bye to to the people I made friends with,he jerked my bage out of my hand and walks off.
placing order over the phone with customers
Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Hillsborough, NCJune 10, 2014
I love working with other people, did a great job on customer service,
this place is JUST PURE TERRIBLE
warehouse (Former Employee), MebaneMay 23, 2014
Cons: just pure horrible
PEOPLE TAKE MY WORD YOU WILL NOT AND I REPEAT WILL NOT LIKE WORKING IN THAT PRISON CAMP!!...YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF WORKING FOR BURGER KING OR MCDONALD'S!!!...TRUST ME!!...MOST PEOPLE AND MYSELF ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR OTHER EMPLOYMENT! !!
poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mebane, NCMay 14, 2014
Co workers don't concentrate on jobs, concentrated on gossip
fun workplace
Trainer (Current Employee), Mebane, NCMay 8, 2014
love the environment at work
love the coworkers
training is fun with others
Horrible place to work
Screening Technican (Former Employee), Mebane, NCApril 30, 2014
Pros: none honestly
Uneducated people work here. Stay far away from this place. This is basically a sweat shop in America. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.
Great place to work.
Embroidery Worker (Current Employee), Mebane, NCMarch 31, 2014
Very friendly atmosphere. Very friendly people. Great bosses.
Fun workplace with great coworkers
EVP Tour (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 14, 2014
Pros: fun company's culture
Cons: getting paid late
I worked with this company and managed relationships and secured programs execution in multiple sport facilities. The job was pleasant and stress free.
I had wonderful coworkers that were passionate about their jobs.
The best part of the job was giving back to the community by teaching sports to your athletes.
The most stressful part was getting paid on time.
A equal opportunity employeer
Merchandise Manager (Current Employee), Mebane, NCJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: incentive pay
Cons: the clock in and put process
My work day starts at 8 and ends at 4. My department has breaks at 9:20 and 2:30. We have lunch at 12:00. My team leader and supervisor are very approachable and always encourage growth and other areas – more... of the department. The co-workers are pleasant and everyone helps each other if you have question. I enjoy learning new areas of my department. As of now the hardest part is not knowing when my seasonal period will end. – less
interesting
call center representative (Current Employee), Hillsborough, CAJanuary 5, 2014
Cons: breaks go by fast
ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERS. LEARNING HOW THE BUSINESS WORK. MY COWORKERS ARE NICE TO WORK WITH. HARDEST PART OF JOB THEIR ISN'T ONE.ENJOYABLE PART MAKING CUSTOMER'S HAPPY.
DAY IN THE WORK PLACE
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Mebane, NCNovember 24, 2013
Pros: easy work, fun, get hours when there is work
Cons: pay and hours
BEEN WORKING FOR THE COMPANY FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. PAY IS NOT WORTH THE WORK PERFORMED...I CALL IT A LEGAL SWEAT SHOP. HARDEST PART IS DEALING WITH MANAGEMENT WHEN THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO THE JOB THEMSELVES. – more... I DO ENJOY THE WORK AND SOME COWORKERS. WE ALL ARE THERE TO WORK YET SOMETIMES THE COMPANY CAN MAKE TERRIBLE DECISIONS. COMPANY DOES NOT CONSIDER HIRING FULL TIME EMPLOYEES, MAJORITY OF THE EMPLOYEES INCLUDING MYSELF HAVE BEEN WORKING THERE FROM 1-6 YEARS AND STILL PART-TIMERS BUT WORK FULL TIME HOURS. – less