North Scottsdale office has an opening for a Front Desk Coordinator who will play an integral part in our team. The main responsibility of this position is to answer phones in a professional manner, greet guests and assist with needs of the office staff. Must practice good communication with clients, managers and all levels of personnel. This position reports directly to the Office Manager and will have the opportunity to learn multiple disciplines within several inter-office departments and potentially become full time.
Perform all basic front desk operations and procedures and provide assorted administrative assistance duties. Provide outstanding service to all levels of personnel, clients, and guests.
- Requires administrative and client service background in a service-related industry
- Must be detail driven and organized
- Good oral-written communication and the ability to follow-up without instruction.
- Must have effective interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to interface with both clients and staff verbally and in writing
- Must have good computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Morning to early afternoon shift
Indeed - 20 months ago
LA Sports Management LLC is a Sports Management and Marketing company specializing in the branding, promotion, and digital management of...