Sports

Sports Employee Reviews

Very fun and enjoyable workplace, the staff were very professional and welcoming
Day Porter (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 28, 2015
Pros: I got to see professional baseball players up close
Cons: Workers wasn't allowed to address or hold conversations with the baseball players
a typical day at work usually consist of me arriving to work and getting my list of what food and beverage goes to which food stand. Once i'm done stocking the stand and filling my list. If I get finished early I go down to the docks to help my co-workers unload the delivery trucks.

I have learned that teamwork is very important and understanding and memorizing the locations of where and which stand to stock.

The co-workers that i had the privilege of working with created a friendly environment and were very helpful.

I would say the hardest part of the job was remembering the locations of each stand on my routes

the most enjoyable part of my job, in my opinion, will always be the moment i walk into the warehouse where my supervisor & co-workers are. They always had a smile on their faces and it just seemed like everyone loved coming to work. It was very influential and motivating.
Productive and entertaining environment
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee), Denham Springs, LAMay 14, 2014
As an intern, I worked on t-shirt or print jobs when the main graphic designers got a large work load. From designing t-shirt designs, wedding vinyl, loading printers, and putting products together. The environment was very relaxed and full of funny individuals that were like a small family.
Loved the warehouse staff and merchandising the store.
Warehouse team lead / Merchandiser (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 23, 2014
Pros: merchadise manager
Cons: organization
.Overall store was ok at best but the owners had a problem with paying the accounts and the store eventually closed but fun place to work.
Great
Marketing Agent (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FlFebruary 9, 2014
Wonderful people. Lots of learning. Great culture. Very rewarding
Nice in-between gig
Cherokee County News Advocate (Former Employee), Baxter Springs, KSJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: i attended a lot of community events.
Cons: it took time away from my family
I learned about the newspaper business and what goes on to produce a newspaper.
Awesome coworkers
Account Director (Former Employee), Fort Lee, NJSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: lack of progression
A typical day at the office included assisting clients with day-today requests, such as launching electronic registration email reminders, running ad hoc reports for respective live events, etc. I learned how to code and write HTML language. My co-workers were friendly, always willing and able to answer questions or help find the way. The most difficult part of the job was not having a sufficient amount of work delegated to me. The most enjoyable part of the job were the flexible hours.
Clerical duties (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 28, 2013
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer numerous rewarding career opportunities in areas ranging from fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Just as we are dedicated to helping our Members achieve their health and fitness goals, we are just as committed to ensuring our employees achieve their career goals. Voted by Boston Business Journal as the 2013 Healthiest Employer (midsize company), we are a health and fitness brand that practices internally the very same values that we share and instill in our external Member base. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, be sure that we will help you develop a healthy and fulfilling career.
great memories
Sportsmanship (Former Employee), spokane waDecember 22, 2012
Pros: fun times for all
Cons: not year around
I made a lot of friends and I loved the teams. I learned a lot about teamwork and how to work together.
worked hard
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Hartsdale, NYOctober 24, 2012
Pros: it was a job.. no pros.. except co-workers were great
Cons: it was a job .. no cons...
If there was a full schedule it would be a long day of preparing patients , waiting for doctor.
Co-workers were great, patients were great.
I learned quite a bit about pain management, procedures used to help eleviate the pain.
Hardest part was the emotional drain after working with patients who were and had been dealing with chronic pain for years.
The most enjoyable part was seeing the patients coming back and feeling better, able to do things they haven't been able to do for years.
Public servant (service)
Vendor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 11, 2012
Pros: established public relations skills, and money handling experience
Cons: public, commercial service
Walked around sporting, entertainment and other events, saleing food, drinks, souvenirs and other products amoung the crowd, recieving and changing currency

November 9, 2012

They have poor management skill and unfair review system as well. The full time Sr. staff use a part-time person as a servant. Their full time position is much much better than the part-time job to work with or have some benefit.

Stand Attendant (Current Employee), Saint LouisMay 10, 2012
I like meeting new people. the most enjoyable thing about the job is I get to be around a sport I like.