Spot Reservation

Spot Reservation United States Employee Reviews

Spot Reservation is a great place to work
Sales (Current Employee), North AtlantaAugust 8, 2014
Pros: positive environment, success culture, collaborative people
Cons: the tv in break room is nearly always on the news
I am writing this letter to take up an opportunity to recommend Spot Reservation, the company that I currently work for.

I have read some of the short "few words" reviews below and can not help but think that they must have been left by someone who is merely disgruntled as they clearly do not reflect the positive working environment found at Spot. For this reason I feel the need to post this recommendation.

I have been working with Spot Reservation for the past year and I can easily say that this is one of the best jobs I have ever had.

Admittedly, the company has gone through some growing pains. As sales grow, the management has begun to solidify and so has the associated processes by which we operate. Upper management has nearly always been attentive to the needs the staff. I consider myself a hard working, no nonsense type, but in the Spot culture I find myself joking with colleagues more than I ever have while still maintaining a "get the job done" mentality. I can be described as an advocate of my employer and so are the many others who have worked with Spot Reservation for extended periods of time.

Again, Spot Reservation is a very good place to work.
It's a great day at Spot Reservation
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAAugust 8, 2014
There have been a lot of changes made at this place, and I think that some people are more comfortable with change than others. With that said, this is the type of company that tries to help you grow as an individual and as a person. Maybe that is not the type of place that everyone would like to work, as I do know many people that only desire to clock in and out. However, if you are looking to better yourself, I think this is one of the best places for such improvement.
I enjoy my job
Happy Employee (Current Employee), Acworth, GAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: pay, co-workers, environment
I have worked for this company going on 7 months now, and am not sure of the other reviews. My experience has been checks that have been a fair amount, and are good when you go to cash them. The management in place constantly reviews and implements rewards and compensation as motivation for employess. If you are willing to work, they are willing to reward. Not much more you can ask for out of a company. I would recommend being a part of this team.
horrible company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJuly 16, 2014
Cons: everything
everything about this place is horrible. they test your morals and values especially if your a good person that isnt greedy and care about peoples situations.
Horrible place to work
Sale executive (Former Employee), Kennesaw gaJuly 1, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: you determine your pay(work hard)
Low pay and what you would make did make your time worth it and the frustration... And your checks were messed with if the accountant did not care for you or if you quit. A very unmanaged place... And unprofessional
Wish I could of worked here longer!
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: great incentives
Spot Reservation was a great experience for me! I only left because my husband's job moved us to another state.
Unstable Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJanuary 3, 2014
Horrible place to work. Extremely frustrating and tests your morals and values.
Call Center
Sales Lead & Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAAugust 22, 2013
Long work days with low pay structures. Learned to deal with customers of all origins and situations. Can manage and over see the floor with all employees.
Happy environment overall great place to work!
Sales agent (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GaJune 18, 2013
Pros: great incentives, great pay structure!
Cons: fast paced environment. little down time.
The staff is fun and makes every day exciting! There's constantly growing business and more opportunities to grow with this company!

About Spot Reservation

Spot Reservation is one of the newest and most exciting adventure sports websites in the world! Here you will find more options – Read more