SPOT Employee Reviews

Great salon
Assistant (Former Employee) –  University Green, TXSeptember 9, 2017
Locally owned and operated. Great service at a great price. Great clientelle. Small salon. Lease stations with lots of potential and growth opportunities
tasks
Landscape Designer (Current Employee) –  Boyle Heights, CAAugust 12, 2017
as part of this non-profit organization, I get to practice in designing similar projects that are also community based. As well as street improvements.
Was not as productive
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXAugust 4, 2017
A typical day at SPOT for me consisted of making sure clothes were stocked and priced. Also making sure everything was organized and clean for our customers. Marketing our new clothing and assisting customers to find what they are looking for.
Pros
Good communication
Cons
Part Time job
Productive Fun enviornment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 16, 2017
Spot is a great place to start your career and learn the ins and outs of logistics. Past 2-3 years though you need to move on to find something more challenging and worth your time
a bad company
security (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2017
managers are never around or assist with any problems you have they completely just send you off on your own with no training and if something happens blame you. but pay is good
Learned so much about animal care and rescue
Dog Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 20, 2017
It was very rewarding to help dogs in need that were looking for homes. I learned so much about proper diet and medication and got to observe the vet on site. It was a small staff and the facility did not have much room to grow in. The most enjoyable part was seeing the dogs that were in the rescue portion of our facility find forever homes.
Pros
Building bonds with the dogs. Started my career in animal care.
Cons
Owner not as involved with staff as others I hve worked for have been
Good Start, Bad finish
Handler (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 9, 2017
A good company to begin a career in dog handling. Not a great company to stay with. They raise their prices and provide the same services to clients.
Pros
Flexable schedule
Cons
Expensive health care than no hourly employ could ever afford.
I enjoyed working here but the company offered no benefits.
Manager, Human Resources, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 3, 2017
I enjoyed working here but the company offered no benefits, the pay was great, the hours were not so great long late hours all nights very challenging schedule.
Industrial Laborer
Welder (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 19, 2016
This job was fast pace. It made the day go fast. I enjoyed working in all different departments because it made me more knowledgable and have more job skills.
Good Starting Job
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 10, 2016
Lot of work, but the payout is worth it. Can be stressful, need to be organized. Always on the clock, logistics never stops.Nice location in the middle of downtown
Pros
Great people, sometimes free lunches
Cons
Hard to escape calls, micromanaging
Great environment with great people.
Bouncer/Doorman (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXMarch 16, 2016
A typical day at work was enjoyable co workers and management were great it was very family oriented. Hardest part was getting hands on in certain situations but it was also the funnest part about that job.
Pros
All around great job enviroment and great people.
Cons
Dealing with intoxicated persons behavior.
Productive, fast paced, social
Drink Runner/Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Encino, CAAugust 24, 2015
Very social place, with coworkers and management who constantly strive to give their staff the best working atmosphere. It was a very fast paced job, depending on certain days where the restaurant was at its busiest, but also a very productive job. Making mistakes are a part of the job, but learning from them and bettering my skills have shown me what I am able to do with my hands. The hardest part of the job was the busy days, running around with 5 drinks in one tray and worrying about not spilling them on the way to the table. Regardless, a very social job, and it was a great experience.
Pros
Discount on food and hookah
Cons
Late night shifts
awesome place to work
on call bartender/server (Current Employee) –  Corrales, NMOctober 28, 2014
always had fun at work never a dull moment excellent work environment and excellent managment they always made sure i had everything i needed to complete my assigned tasks
A great place
Sales (Current Employee) –  North AtlantaAugust 8, 2014
I am writing this letter to take up an opportunity to recommend Spot Reservation, the company that I currently work for. I read a some of these "few words" reviews below and can not help but think that they must have been left by someone who is merely disgruntled as they clearly do not reflect the positive working environment found at Spot. For this reason I feel the need to post this recommendation.

I have been working with Spot Reservation for the past year and I can easily say that this is one of the best jobs I have ever had.

Admittedly, the company has gone through some growing pains. As sales grow, the management has begun to solidify and so has the associated processes by which we operate. Upper management has nearly always been attentive to the needs the staff. I consider myself a hard working, no nonsense type but in the Spot culture I find myself joking with colleagues more than I ever have while still maintaining a "get the job done" mentality. I can be described as an advocate of my employer and so are the many others who have worked with Spot Reservation for extended periods of time.

Again, Spot Reservation is a very good place to work.
Pros
Fun people, postive environment, success culture
Cons
small lunchroom, the TV is often on news
General tutoring
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Fort WayneNovember 23, 2013
Good job to have as a student as it is on campus. You can also find work in other tutoring with students outside the center.
A fun, high-end place to work!
Dog Handler/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 28, 2013
I would come in to work, greet the dogs who were left overnight, start cleaning/relieving the overnight shift of their duties. I would then start bringing dogs into daycare, while cleaning starting at 7 am, monday-friday. After 11 am or so, when 70+ dogs had already come in, we focused on walking/supervising the dogs. I would be cleaning with my team while doing all of this as well. My shift was over at 2 pm, where the night crew would come in to relive my shift. The co-workers/management/owners were all good people who helped however they could! I enjoyed working, walking the dogs through central park on spring days, just the overall "feel" oif working in the city! The hardest part of the job was the volume of clients, which I was always told I handled with ease!
Productive and fun work atmosphere
Intern, Account Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2012
Since I was an intern I ran a lot of errands, sat in on client meetings and weekly employee meetings to update the staff on the upcoming week.

I learned to work at a fast pace and deal with many differnet types of people and conflicting personalities.

Hardest part of this job was keeping up with promotional ticekts and givewaways and the most enjoyable and rewarding part of this job was being able to experience the Broadway shows that the teams at SpotCo worked on and how they influenced the success of each show.
Pros
free lunches, desserts, broadway tickets