SPOT Employee Reviews

Industrial Laborer
Welder (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 19, 2016
This job was fast pace. It made the day go fast. I enjoyed working in all different departments because it made me more knowledgable and have more job skills.
Good Starting Job
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 10, 2016
Lot of work, but the payout is worth it. Can be stressful, need to be organized. Always on the clock, logistics never stops.Nice location in the middle of downtown
Pros
Great people, sometimes free lunches
Cons
Hard to escape calls, micromanaging
Great environment with great people.
Bouncer/Doorman (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXMarch 16, 2016
A typical day at work was enjoyable co workers and management were great it was very family oriented. Hardest part was getting hands on in certain situations but it was also the funnest part about that job.
Pros
All around great job enviroment and great people.
Cons
Dealing with intoxicated persons behavior.
Productive, fast paced, social
Drink Runner/Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Encino, CAAugust 24, 2015
Very social place, with coworkers and management who constantly strive to give their staff the best working atmosphere. It was a very fast paced job, depending on certain days where the restaurant was at its busiest, but also a very productive job. Making mistakes are a part of the job, but learning from them and bettering my skills have shown me what I am able to do with my hands. The hardest part of the job was the busy days, running around with 5 drinks in one tray and worrying about not spilling them on the way to the table. Regardless, a very social job, and it was a great experience.
Pros
Discount on food and hookah
Cons
Late night shifts
awesome place to work
on call bartender/server (Current Employee) –  Corrales, NMOctober 28, 2014
always had fun at work never a dull moment excellent work environment and excellent managment they always made sure i had everything i needed to complete my assigned tasks
A great place
Sales (Current Employee) –  North AtlantaAugust 8, 2014
I am writing this letter to take up an opportunity to recommend Spot Reservation, the company that I currently work for. I read a some of these "few words" reviews below and can not help but think that they must have been left by someone who is merely disgruntled as they clearly do not reflect the positive working environment found at Spot. For this reason I feel the need to post this recommendation.

I have been working with Spot Reservation for the past year and I can easily say that this is one of the best jobs I have ever had.

Admittedly, the company has gone through some growing pains. As sales grow, the management has begun to solidify and so has the associated processes by which we operate. Upper management has nearly always been attentive to the needs the staff. I consider myself a hard working, no nonsense type but in the Spot culture I find myself joking with colleagues more than I ever have while still maintaining a "get the job done" mentality. I can be described as an advocate of my employer and so are the many others who have worked with Spot Reservation for extended periods of time.

Again, Spot Reservation is a very good place to work.
Pros
Fun people, postive environment, success culture
Cons
small lunchroom, the TV is often on news
General tutoring
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Fort WayneNovember 23, 2013
Good job to have as a student as it is on campus. You can also find work in other tutoring with students outside the center.
A fun, high-end place to work!
Dog Handler/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 28, 2013
I would come in to work, greet the dogs who were left overnight, start cleaning/relieving the overnight shift of their duties. I would then start bringing dogs into daycare, while cleaning starting at 7 am, monday-friday. After 11 am or so, when 70+ dogs had already come in, we focused on walking/supervising the dogs. I would be cleaning with my team while doing all of this as well. My shift was over at 2 pm, where the night crew would come in to relive my shift. The co-workers/management/owners were all good people who helped however they could! I enjoyed working, walking the dogs through central park on spring days, just the overall "feel" oif working in the city! The hardest part of the job was the volume of clients, which I was always told I handled with ease!
Productive and fun work atmosphere
Intern, Account Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2012
Since I was an intern I ran a lot of errands, sat in on client meetings and weekly employee meetings to update the staff on the upcoming week.

I learned to work at a fast pace and deal with many differnet types of people and conflicting personalities.

Hardest part of this job was keeping up with promotional ticekts and givewaways and the most enjoyable and rewarding part of this job was being able to experience the Broadway shows that the teams at SpotCo worked on and how they influenced the success of each show.
Pros
free lunches, desserts, broadway tickets