Spotlight 29 Casino

Spotlight 29 Casino Employer Reviews

its a casino
Cage cashier, (Current Employee), Coachella, CAApril 10, 2014
can be fun and interesting, the smoke does get to you. i enjoy the people and the cash handling
Fun place to work
Assistant Server (Former Employee), Coachella, CAOctober 17, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: n/a
* Getting the restaurant ready for open.
* How to deal with drunk people.
* my manager was fun to work with.
* Easy to work with as well working as a team.
* not finding what the costumer wanted.
*working on concert day.
Great work enviroment with pleny of advancement oppurtunity
Casino Host (Former Employee), Coachella, CASeptember 13, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: weekends considered prime periods.
My days were diffrent everyday which made my work exciting and enjoyable. Great team atmosphere throughout company. I met some of my best friends while working there.
Great Customer Service
Full-Time Public Safety Officer (Former Employee), Coachella, CAAugust 20, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: the food
enjoyed being around customers and fellow employees. hardest part of the job was detaining people when we had to arrest them
Productive and Fun workplace
Public Safety Officer (Current Employee), Coachella Valley, CAJune 13, 2013
Pros: learn about today's justice system and being able to help the riverside county sheriff's office.
Cons: working in a smoke filled inviroment
I would consider a typical day at work would be displaying Customer Service 24/7. Escorting carts of money to different destination around the Casino. I would learn today's justice system's penal codes. Write reports of incidents that occurred at the work place. Talk to co-workers about their experiences and learn from them. The hardest part of my job – more... would be to apprehend a guest when they are involve in a physical altercation. I enjoy learning new activities and enjoy working with my co-workers. – less
Spotlight
Special events and Prmotions Coordinator (Former Employee), Coachella, CAJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: getting to use my great creativity
Cons: long hours
I loved working for Spotlight 29 casino. I started as guest services at Club 29, just after i had been there for a year i was promoted to Marketing Special Events and Promotions. I got to create promotions and give all kinds of stuff away. I enjoyed doing all the events and would love to get back in the field. My co-workers where great and added to – more... the great expierience. – less
Hospitality/Hostess
Hostess (Former Employee), Coachella,CASeptember 11, 2012
Customer service, cashier. Greeted and escort customers to their tables, provide customers
with information and answered questions regarding daily specials and buffet items. Set-up dining room and tables for customers, bussed tables, cleaned and maintained dining area, replenished supplies, provided friendly customer service. Responsible for cash drops.
Great place to work and fast paced environment
Cashier/Hostess (Former Employee), Coachella, CAMarch 27, 2012
Pros: advancement opportunities
Cons: only a 7 dollar voucher for employee lunches
Ihop is a place where you can advance quicky. Personally went from hostess to server in a matter of months. People are great and management always trys to make the work place a fun but respectable environment.
Great Casino to play and work at.
GUEST SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Coachella, CAMarch 27, 2012
Pros: free employee meals
Cons: no 401k match
Spotlight is a nice Casino with a friendly atmosphere. It offers free Employee meals and the customer relations is nice.