Spotlight Employee Reviews

it was productive fun work place with a pool table n dart bord
bartender (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 11, 2016
My typical day there was serve drinks communicate with my customers I learned there can be difficult people in this world but you cant get mad , the most difficult part was the drunk people arguing over nothing. my most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet new people and having good coworkers and bosses.
Fun,exciting work place. Goal oriented and good atmosphere.
Sales consultant/sales rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 7, 2015
My employment there did enhance some skills of customer service as well as management and training abilities. It was a fun environment and growth and advancement was indeed quick. However, it was very long hours and maybe not suited for people that have young children.
Pros
Learning good leadership and training tools as well as advancement.
team environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  wayne new jersey usaSeptember 9, 2015
Working with this company was my learning ground for sales, business and personal skills.
They took me under their wing and trained me to take over when the owner retired.
A cold caller's dream
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  AtlantaMarch 30, 2012
Spotlight has a great product (zoned cable advertising). If you are a self motivated prospector you will do well with this company. If you dislike starting your day with mountains of paperwork this job isn't for you. Unfortunately, sellers are expected to maintain aggressive sales budgets while saddled with the job of keeping up the back end of their inventory. It's not uncommon to start the day by finding out that hundreds of your commercials that were supposed to run the day before, didn't. Management at the Alpharetta office is weak at best. Little direction or coaching is offered.
Pros
great benefits, job security, plenty of incentives
Cons
poor management at the local sales offices
Friendly environment
Administration Assistant-Custom Made (Former Employee) –  South MelbourneFebruary 27, 2013
A friendly, supportive team and environment. People in the department I worked for were especially, and exceptionally friendly.
Mainly consisted of data entry. All day, so a little monotonous, but the workplace was fun, and could have the radio on through out the day. It was pretty much doing the same thing all day, but you get used to it. I learnt how to enter all the information into the system at the start, and then, once used to it, was able to breeze through it.
Great paying job, and managers were great as well.
A reputable company to work for.
I worked for Spotlight as a Cashier,
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ashmore / Gold Coast QldJanuary 11, 2012
I found the work very rewarding, and a made some
life long friends/
Pros
i enjoy meething the public most the time
Cons
some time, some of the customres could be very rude /