SpotOn Employee Reviews

The start of something great...
Recruiter/Sales (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 27, 2017
Located in the heart of San Francisco, SpotOn is on its way to something great! It's relieving as an employee to know that our co-founders have already established themselves in the industry. Can't wait to see what the future has in store!
Pros
Open culture, fist bumps all day, awesome people
Fast Growing, Awesome Opportunities!
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 26, 2017
New offices in the heart of the financial district, so SpotOn is really committed to it's future investment and growth! Work environment is awesome, and there's something new to learn every day. Trust me, you won't get bored working here! The Executives are down to earth people and are always willing to help out. From the recruiting phase to the sales training phase, our Sales Partners know that they're in good hands, and that their sales directors are truly dedicated to their success!
Pros
Winning environment, leadership, positive attitude, potential income (6 figures!), be your own boss (Sales Partners).
Cons
Taking public transportation to HQ. But the company offers excellent commuter benefits.
SpotOn is a great company to work for
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 25, 2017
From day one, I knew I was becoming a part of something special. Leadership has always been supportive of my desire to develop my career and advance, always providing me with the tools to succeed and giving me constructive feedback on how to do better. The culture here is very much family-oriented, with everyone having a very warm and friendly working relationship. This is a great company to work for and should definitely be considered by anyone looking to take their career to the next level.
Pros
Culture, benefits, advancement possibilities
Cons
n/a
Excellent Work Environment
Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 25, 2017
A typical day at work includes making calls, qualifying in and out candidates for different outside sales teams.

I've learned a lot in this job, it gives me a great insight into the corporate world and the tech company scene.

Management is great. Constant, positive channels of communication. When you do something right, they let you know. When you do something wrong, they let you know, but also give you constructive criticism to help you better your own work. Upper management is great too, keeping a constant pulse on their entry level workforce, hearing from everyone in their company, not the typical "stay in their private office and be anti-social" type of boss, thank goodness.

Workplace culture is fantastic. A welcoming, friendly community in all departments, at all levels that believes in working hard and being successful, while having some fun too.
Start Up Company
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2017
I never worked for a start up company. I sold their product and did well. After several months, the company fired the support personnel and the sales force had to do support also. The more sales you did the more support was required. After a couple of months support took up more time than sales and no compensation for the support. Since you couldn't see all the time the management began threatening to pull you salary.

I believe they lost their funding. I left the company for job security
Pros
Work at your own pace.
Cons
Management contantly threatening to pull your salary
Great product but compensation was not on par
Business Consultant / Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 27, 2016
The product was much needed because it was designed to build customer loyalty. There was a huge challenge with employees promoting usage. The commission only platform did not work for me.
Great place to work and be independent
Sales Executive/Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 7, 2014
Great for the independent business professional. Unlimited income potential for the right individual.
This place sucks
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin TXSeptember 26, 2013
work like crazy and get paid nothing. Product is a joke. A punch card works better.