Spreadshirt’s Mission: Our objective at Spreadshirt is to become the global leader in mass customization by serving our customers with the most exceptional product experiences. Working together in a team environment we encourage growth and development for all.
Web Application Programmer
Tasks in Detail
- Technical implementation of tolls, applications and integration with Spreadshirt’s API.
- Technical consulting for project managers in the conceptual project phase.
- Pro-Active realization of internal projects.
- Prior experience collaborating with business clients and agencies. Ability to present ideas in understandable ways based on audience need and level of understanding.
- Organized and process-driven approach, while maintaining creativity.
- Ability to work well with a diversified group of people, including cross-culturally. Must be able to communicate with our international offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
We offer you
- A competitive salary with generous bonus potential
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplemental benefits and matching 401K.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan and Paid Holidays
- The opportunity to significantly improve Spreadshirt’s commercial success
- A fun and casual work environment that offers opportunities for collaboration and growth
This position is a joint recruiting effort between our US and German HR teams. Interested candidates should forward their resume, using reference number V00-S601. Also, please include your availability date and salary requirements. Resumes via email are optimal.
Please respond to:
Laura Platt, Human Resource Manager