Sprenger Health Care Systems Employee Reviews in United States

They are All bout the $$$ no caring
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, ohDecember 4, 2014
If we don't have butts in the beds we are forced to work short as nurses. The lock down unit nurse was forced to also run the demanding ortho unit on nights also ortho and lock down was forced to share stnas. I loved my job here but too much was expected of one nurse. High turn around of STNAs. Sprenger is all about their bottom line new management don't care about the peons.
Pros
good pay but too many pt to nurse
Cons
work short / management/ staff attitude
Great organization too work for!
Director of Environmental Services & Laundry (Current Employee) –  South Bend INMay 18, 2013
Love everyone great place too work for! Management is wonderful!:)
Pros
organazation is great!:)
Cons
none!:)
Stressful work environment
STNA (Current Employee) –  Avon Lake, OHFebruary 8, 2013
STNA's are hard to keep, a lot of turn around. Work short staffed most days. Management does not seem to care much about employee's cares/concerns. Most co-workers are easy to get a long with, however they do not usually stay much longer than a year, especially 2nd shift. Hardest part of the job is having to work short staffed, although it can be done, it is very stressful. Most enjoyable part of the job is talking with residents and hearing some of their stories about things that happened when they were young.
Great work environment, strong executive team!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lorain, OHOctober 29, 2012
I have been with the company for about a year and a half and it's the best decision I've ever made. They have strong management and extremely talented executive staff. It's a family owned and operated environment with the knowledge of over 50 years of experience in the field.
Pros
great benefits, pto, free on-line continuing education, excellent 401k with company match

Want to know more about Sprenger Health Care Systems?

Ask a question