Spring Hill Regional Hospital

Spring Hill Regional Hospital Employer Reviews

Horrible place
CNA (Former Employee), Spring Hill FlJuly 21, 2014
Cons: poor administration, no communication
Worked there for 89 days as a CNA. Horrible working conditions, not enough staff. 1 CNA for 28 patients most days. I worked my butt off for this company, 12 hour shifts, picking up all kinds of hours covering shifts for CNA's that quit, then out of the blue 1 day before my 90 days is up after working a 12 hour shift I get fired. I've never been fired in my life. I've been a CNA for 17 years, and was never treated so horrible in my life! This place is unbelievable. I've seen nurses belittled by doctors and staff, CNA's abuse patients, and I worked and worked and got fired for no reason what so ever. Be very cautious if applying for this position. I'm not writing this review out of spite, just stating the facts. I've seen patients sit there for 2 weeks without ever seeing a doctor and nobody telling them why they were admitted.......it is unbelievable.
Not Satisfied
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee), spring hillJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: patient care satisfaction that i get from the patients
Cons: no room to grow, pay is not good either
Co-workers are good, there is team work but no room to grow in the organization, most of the time there is only one aide for 28 patients not good at all.
good place to work. good pay rate. temp. agency job.
Receptionist (Former Employee), flNovember 23, 2013
good place to work. good pay rate. temp. agency job. payed weekly
Great workplace
Registrar (Former Employee), Spring Hill, FLNovember 17, 2013
Management needs some work in some areas, but overall good workplace
Very productive and professional, good team work
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Spring Hill, FLMay 9, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: shortness of staff.
Really enjoy working at the Hospital, with co-workers that had my same interest, that was the well being of the patients. Including the managers, they were always searching for better ways to serve our clients (patient). The hardest part of the job was knowing that no matter how much effort you put in some situations, and how much you would like to see a person get better, it doesnt always have a happy ending. On the other hand the most enjoyable part of the job was that I felt I had a second family, yes its true we didnt always agree on everything like with family members, but we never let that interfere with our jobs, we worked and helped each other as a team.
Worst Company I have ever worked for.
CNA (Former Employee), Spring Hill, FLJanuary 31, 2013
I was floated to different floors everyday, of which I was not trained to work on.
Enjoyed my work and co-workers
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Spring Hill, FLDecember 3, 2012
Pros: steady work hours, co-workers, patients
Cons: negative attitudes of some co-workers
As a night shift mother/baby nurse I enjoyed my job. As with most hospital jobs you are required to float to other units and for the most part I enjoyed working all units. I got a long well with almost all of my co-workers. Management was fair, to say the least. The hardest part of my job was being treated like a second class citizens by some of the RN's. The most enjoyable part was helping my patients learn to care for their selves and their newborn infants.
horrible place
horrible (Former Employee), spring hill, flAugust 20, 2012
Whoever runs this place is horrible at keping this run good. At least as far as the er department. You can tell they dont give a hoot about you. Horrible oak hill is better dont even bother with this place Even employees bash it to the people who come into the er and get admitted what does that tell you
Great place to learn -- performed hundreds of ultrasounds there
Student (Former Employee), Spring Hill, FLJune 8, 2012
Pros: experience and teachers
Cons: drama
Spring Hill Regional was a very good experience for me. We did mostly OB -- anomaly screens, viability, Biophysicals, measurements, cord dopplers, etc.
I also did many breast examinations.
I did a little of all other kinds of exams.