Spring Studio is a boutique user experience design studio. All of our efforts are focused entirely on creating fulfilling user experiences for our clients. We are currently seeking a Lead User Experience Designer.
As a Lead User Experience Designer at Spring Studio, you will be responsible for creating efficient, complex data driven web/application designs that span all forms of digital media.
- Manage client relationship as it pertains to design, client interactions, deliverables, and deadlines
- Document the user experience from personas, strategy documents, wireframes, prototypes, and interaction guidelines
- Present and sell design concepts to ensure implementation of design standards
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 7 years of interactive/design experience with client-facing applications
- Strong background of leading client engagements in an agency background
- Prior experience leading the design for data-centric applications a must
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences ranging from high level stakeholders, business analysts, and technologists responsible for implementing your designs
- Fluent in best practices as well as technologies for web-based and mobile design
- Experience in financial services and/or e-commerce is a huge plus
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions will be required as part of the interview process
Spring Studio is located in downtown San Francisco. Our clients are mainly Fortune 500 firms with design needs spanning complex online applications, website redesigns and digital marketing materials. As a smaller agency that focuses primarily on user experience, we keep a very A-List team that actively collaborate and are able to jump in and out of projects as well as manage and lead long term engagements.
If you thrive in a highly competent, collaborative environment as described above, send us a line ASAP - time is of the essence, decisions are being made.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -