Office Manager for Design Studio
Spring Studio, Financial District, SF, CA 94105 | http://springstudio.com/
Who we are:
Spring Studio is a fast-growing design studio. Our multi-faceted team creates exceptional user experiences that span complex online applications, mobile devices, website redesigns and digital marketing materials. Our clients are mainly Fortune 500 firms focused on financial services. This is an exceptional entry-level opportunity to grow with an exciting and creative company in the field of user experience strategy, research, and design.
Who you are:
- Creative, courteous, positive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Experience at creatively solving problems of any size.
- Eager to learn new technologies and systems.
- Actively informed about new design industry trends, topics, and news.
- Proficient with MAC OSX, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and Adobe Creative Suite 5.
What to expect:
- Perform bookkeeping duties (bank reconciliations, AP/AR, payroll with ADP, and file tax documents).
- Interface with a wide variety of vendors, clients, contractors and employees in an efficient, professional manner.
- Organize, track, and purchase office supplies.
- Manage all HR duties (such as new hire orientation, employee benefits, expense reports, staff directory, and vacation schedules).
- Receive and process all incoming/ outgoing mail and packages.
- Ensure general office and kitchen tidiness.
- Coordinate meetings and events.
- Partner with building management to resolve any facilities issues.
- Run errands when necessary.
- Assist with occasional design and research projects with staff/ contractors.
If the above points describe you, we would love to hear from you. Please use the submission links to send us your resume as a PDF.
Indeed - 18 months ago