Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center

Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center Employee Reviews

Very professional company to work for
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 21, 2017
The environment at Spring valley is both educational and fast pace leading to an employment environment where you can learn and build on your skills in your practicing field.
Very HR driven. Frequent turn over in c suite
Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 22, 2017
very hr driven. staff very kind. very busy you will like the people who work there, they are very devoted to the facility and to one another. they deserve the best.
This was a great place to work, everybody was a teamplayer which made the job a great learing experience.
Hospital Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 23, 2017
I had a awesome Supervisor. He was kind and down to earth and always promoted positivity and team work. I looked up to him for being a supervisor who I could communicate with and was always available to help staff to do a great job and to take pride in helping patients and each other.
Pros
Being able to have an open communication with the supervisor with ease.
Cons
Needed a higher salary, benefits and longevity.
Great Place to Work
Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 28, 2017
Great place to work. If you can get in awesome place to start as CNA and then move to the union hospitals. For more pay and even better befenfits. The managers really care and the employees are great to work with too
Pros
Free coffee, good benefits, Tutition Reimbursement, good company, coworkers are nice.
Cons
Tuition reimbursement is not that much 5, 000 full time $2, 500 part time a year, but they only cover 75%. Pay is low.
Bad experience
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2017
They treat the employee with no dignity. Bad experience that left me with layers of emotional scars. Nurses can be easily replaced if doctors complain about them.
Pros
Good training courses
Cons
Bad management
Horrible place to work at...
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 26, 2016
Horrible place to work at.... U work like a slave while the Rn's Seat on there lazy don't do nothing. Pay is horrible and No team work. Quality care to patients is horrible. I wouldnt recommend it to nobody
Pros
Cons
Pay is LOW
Spring Valley Hospital
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas NevadaAugust 28, 2012
Spring Valley Hospital is a great facility to work at. They are part of the valley health systems which include 5 medical centers that serve the Las Vegas community. I have been employed by Spring Valley for the past 3 years both as a sterile processing technician and currently as a surgical technologist. Every staff member of the hospital are all orientated towards the same goals which include patient care of the highest standards and to make their facility the hospital of choice for their community. For me the most enjoyable part of the day is going to work knowing that I am apart of a team that is able to help transform and save lives while working with my friends. Spring Valley would definitely be mine and my family's hospital of choice for quality care.
Pros
free coffee, excellent benefits
Cons
would like to get a longer lunch
nice workplace with lots of diversity.
Unit Coordinator, Labor and Delivery (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 27, 2012
A typical day would be to assist patients and there familys, the doctors and nurses as needed, while making sure that the unit is running smoothly.I learn something new everyday.Management is ok, and my co-workers are wonderfull.The hardiest part of my job is when an unscheduled C-section walks in for delivery,no prenatal care or records and no doctor.The most enjoyable part is watching the familys going home with there baby.
Pros
12 hour shifts, w[th a three day wprk week
Cons
under staffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9