Spring Venture Group Employee Review

View all Spring Venture Group reviews

Innovative and Dynamic Insurance Agency
Agency Manager for United Medicare Advisors (Current Employee) –  Leawood, KSFebruary 28, 2013
I work at Spring Venture Group because it has taught me more about business and personal development that I could ever have learned in school. I sold on the sales floor for a year before being promoted to start a new department within the agency. The management took time to help me develop myself as a manager and taught me how to use my skills effectively. They are very focused on empowering their employees and making sure they are in a happy work environment. We have a lot of opportunities to make bonuses and sell more products so the sky is the limit with your pay. The best part of working here is having the opportunity to see this company grow and expand into new markets. The worst part about working here is making sure that I keep up with demands and expectations which would be the same as any employer.
Pros
casual workplace with perks such as group lunches, little dress code, flexible hours and sales bonus excursions.
Cons
as long as you work really hard then there aren't any cons.

Other Spring Venture Group Employee Reviews

Svg is amazing
Inside Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 19, 2017
It was an incredible opportunity. They invest so much into their employees to make Spring the most desired place to ever want to work. Unfortunately if you have problems with sales or relating to senior citizens, the sales job won't work out but I was able to leave after my short six months with more professional development then I received throughout all four years of college. Fantastic. 5/5 star, would love to work there again but in a different position
Pros
Company provided lunch, relaxed environment, excellent training and dedication to your success
Cons
19 min and 59 second lunches, 55-60 hour a week is expected if you aren't meeting quota which also brings a great deal of stress
Productive Workplace
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 19, 2017
A great place to work if you are willing to sit at a desk for 9 hours a day constantly dialing on the phone. The management is decent as they tend to treat their employees well. Must be highly motivated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spring Venture Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6