Spring Venture Group Employee Review

View all Spring Venture Group reviews

Awesome Company and Co-Workers!!
Transfer Agent (Current Employee) –  Leawood, KSMarch 1, 2013
I LOVE this job!! Everyone greets you in the morning. The training is awesome and makes you feel like you are a pro at your job before you even begin!! Management and my Co-Workers are always there to answer questions, help me out and show that they really care about me as a person and not just an employee. This is a company that I love coming to work for everyday!
Pros
stocked fridge, flexible breaks/lunch, care about your "outside work" life
Cons
my only personal con is that i drive an hour to get here....but it's worth it!

Other Spring Venture Group Employee Reviews

Svg is amazing
Inside Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 19, 2017
It was an incredible opportunity. They invest so much into their employees to make Spring the most desired place to ever want to work. Unfortunately if you have problems with sales or relating to senior citizens, the sales job won't work out but I was able to leave after my short six months with more professional development then I received throughout all four years of college. Fantastic. 5/5 star, would love to work there again but in a different position
Pros
Company provided lunch, relaxed environment, excellent training and dedication to your success
Cons
19 min and 59 second lunches, 55-60 hour a week is expected if you aren't meeting quota which also brings a great deal of stress
Productive Workplace
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 19, 2017
A great place to work if you are willing to sit at a desk for 9 hours a day constantly dialing on the phone. The management is decent as they tend to treat their employees well. Must be highly motivated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spring Venture Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6