Spring Venture Group Employee Review

View all Spring Venture Group reviews

Great place to be .. not just work!
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Leawood, KSFebruary 28, 2013
I came to SVG because of the vision and the leadership of the company. I stay here because the employees are valued. It goes beyond "words." As they recognized the skills I have, they allowed me to be in a position better suited for a me, one that I enjoy and can contribute to the overall team success!!
Pros
flexible

Other Spring Venture Group Employee Reviews

Svg is amazing
Inside Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 19, 2017
It was an incredible opportunity. They invest so much into their employees to make Spring the most desired place to ever want to work. Unfortunately if you have problems with sales or relating to senior citizens, the sales job won't work out but I was able to leave after my short six months with more professional development then I received throughout all four years of college. Fantastic. 5/5 star, would love to work there again but in a different position
Pros
Company provided lunch, relaxed environment, excellent training and dedication to your success
Cons
19 min and 59 second lunches, 55-60 hour a week is expected if you aren't meeting quota which also brings a great deal of stress
Productive Workplace
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 19, 2017
A great place to work if you are willing to sit at a desk for 9 hours a day constantly dialing on the phone. The management is decent as they tend to treat their employees well. Must be highly motivated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spring Venture Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6