Spring Venture Group Employee Review

View all Spring Venture Group reviews

Fun Place
Transfer Agent (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 14, 2013
Working for SVG make coming to work worth it besides the pay of course its fun,friendly,AND entertaining i love my managers as well as my co workers The ceos are great they actually speak to you and know u by name its a great company and they will forever have great karma this company is on its way up to the top.
Pros
coming in to work
Cons
cons is going home lol

Other Spring Venture Group Employee Reviews

Not for me
Liscensed Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 28, 2017
Was not a good fit for me personally. I cared about what was best for the client to much and didn't push them into a sale they were uncomfortable with. Company culture was fun but not all management is on an equal level of being able to lead a team.
Svg is amazing
Inside Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 19, 2017
It was an incredible opportunity. They invest so much into their employees to make Spring the most desired place to ever want to work. Unfortunately if you have problems with sales or relating to senior citizens, the sales job won't work out but I was able to leave after my short six months with more professional development then I received throughout all four years of college. Fantastic. 5/5 star, would love to work there again but in a different position
Pros
Company provided lunch, relaxed environment, excellent training and dedication to your success
Cons
19 min and 59 second lunches, 55-60 hour a week is expected if you aren't meeting quota which also brings a great deal of stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spring Venture Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5