Spring Venture Group Employee Review

View all Spring Venture Group reviews

Great for people out of high school!
Sales agent. (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 17, 2014
This place masks it's horrible benefits and pay with beer on Fridays and outings to sporting events. One of my commission checks was negative $700. Negative $700! Management is frustrated by the owners and are basically stressed out all the time. Their goals are unrealistic and the turnover reflects that. They say they provide you with quality leads, but it's basically cold calling. All in all, I guess it's better than being unemployed.
Pros
Beer on Friday.
Cons
Pay, benefits, leads, management, location and mandatory one weekend a month.

Other Spring Venture Group Employee Reviews

Not for me
Liscensed Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 28, 2017
Was not a good fit for me personally. I cared about what was best for the client to much and didn't push them into a sale they were uncomfortable with. Company culture was fun but not all management is on an equal level of being able to lead a team.
Svg is amazing
Inside Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 19, 2017
It was an incredible opportunity. They invest so much into their employees to make Spring the most desired place to ever want to work. Unfortunately if you have problems with sales or relating to senior citizens, the sales job won't work out but I was able to leave after my short six months with more professional development then I received throughout all four years of college. Fantastic. 5/5 star, would love to work there again but in a different position
Pros
Company provided lunch, relaxed environment, excellent training and dedication to your success
Cons
19 min and 59 second lunches, 55-60 hour a week is expected if you aren't meeting quota which also brings a great deal of stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spring Venture Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5