SpringCM is looking for a Sales Administrator to help out with the responsibilities of the Sales Operations Manager. This role will be responsible for cleansing data and maintaining data integrity on a part time basis. The ideal candidate will have Salesforce.com experience or a background in accounting/ finance with a track record to paying great attention to detail. SpringCM is a high volume, start-up environment that is looking for an outgoing, energetic individual that will have fun while getting the job done. The role is for 15 to 25 hours a week with flexibility when it comes to times of the day, days of the week and working around other obligations.
- Provide administration support to our Sales Operations Manager
- Data cleansing and data integrity within out Salesforce.com environment
- Create sales reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com
Key Selection Criteria/ Job Requirements:
- 2 years of Salesforce.com experience
- Accounting/ Finance experience is a plus
- Experience with creating and running analytical reports in Salesforce.com
- Experience mass updating data in Salesforce.com
- Extensive experience with Excel
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Work 15-20 hours per week
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience.
Only resumes accompanied by a cover letter will be considered. Applications are welcome directly from job-seekers only and not from any recruiting agencies/staffing firms.
SpringCM offers the most powerful content cloud services platform available for businesses today. We make it easy to share documents, collaborate around content, streamline business processes, and deliver better business outcomes.
SpringCM has built a company where smart people enjoy getting a whole lot done together and have some fun along the way.