Springboard Education in America is currently hiring a Site Coordinator for our sites in Brighton, CO!
Springboard After School is a leading nationwide provider of extended day services! Our sites work with students in grades PK-8! We provide academic support and a balanced research-based after school program housed inside of the school's facility. Springboard currently has openings for the position of Site Coordinator for the 2013-2014 school year. This position entails leading teachers within the context of our structured before and after school model. We need individuals who have a passion for leadership and for “making a difference.” Only energetic, POSITIVE, and creative leaders should apply as we are looking for the best and the brightest. If you are available from 6:30 am – 8:15 am and 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm. Monday thru Friday during the school year then Springboard could be for you! If you are looking for work that allows you to foster your desire to lead a team while also working with children and families then Springboard represents an opportunity for growth! Located in school buildings, we provide a fun, invigorating working environment. Join our team of dedicated professionals and be a part of this exciting, established program. We are looking for people that have experience leading a team and working with elementary students (teaching and/or management experience is preferred).
The Site Coordinator will:
- Supervise and coordinate teachers and teacher assistants on-site and will insure that they are operating the Springboard Model.
- Meet with school administration on a regular basis to make certain that the after school program is supporting the school's mission.
- Ensure that the program is adhering to the program schedule.
- Makes certain to adhere to ratios that are based on student attendance.
- Communicates with parents by sending out monthly newsletters.
- Ensures that all administrative functions are completed, including staff and child files.
- Ensures that the Springboard mission and vision of increasing academic achievement is being adhered to.
The Site Coordinator must be:
- A Problem Solver
- Experienced in Customer Service
- Experienced in providing leadership
- An Experienced Educator
This is an entry-level position for those who are looking to grow with our organization. The hours for this position will be approximately 25-30 hours per week.
The pay is hourly and will be discussed during the interview.