This position encompasses all general accounting duties. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections and general clerical functions are all included in the daily process of this position.
Accounts Payable is responsible for verifying and matching incoming invoices to purchase orders and tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues in a timely manner. The ability to work with other departments and vendors to reconcile discrepancies is key.
Accounts Receivable is responsible for processing and tracking billing. Collections and tracking payments are also part of the standard daily process.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the hospitality industry and be familiar with warehousing and inventory. GP Dynamics experience a plus.
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Proficient in data entry and management
With the right attitude and the will to perform job functions accurately and effectively, Springfield Corporation offers a tremendous opportunity for you—the chance to succeed with a solid, stable company that provides world-class services to top companies in the U.S. and abroad.
Springfield Corporation offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance programs, paid time off, and more.
Springfield Corporation is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.