springs Employee Reviews

Horrible
Lawn Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Broadmoor, COMay 26, 2017
wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. Very cut throat and I felt the managers hated their jobs as much as anyone else. They were looking for drama more than actual good hard work.
Productive and team player
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Sardis, MSMay 17, 2017
Was a very nice place to work at. The place was very big. The company worked slowed down over the years. Co-workers were all team players. We recently closed down.
Has a lot of different jods possions plant wide from sewing to assembly to shipping
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sardis, MSApril 25, 2017
Was a great Job opportunity for me . I worked hard and was offered several positions and moved up and received salary raises with each position. I was forced to leave due to lack of work hours.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 1, 2017
Nice place to be at fun atmosphere hard work you get what you work for ok thats all i really have to say for now. do i really have to write this review ?
Good company
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Piedmont, ALDecember 9, 2016
It was a very good place to work. I had a good supervisor, and the job was not hard at all. The employees got along with each other.
Pros
Good supervisors
Cons
Short braked
Excellent Place to work
Estate Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 10, 2016
Fair treatment and excellent pay. Great place to work. Excellent work environment. Benefits are good and employees understand loyalty and commitment.
Valuable learning experience but dramatic behind the scenes
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Holly Springs, NCOctober 7, 2016
A typical day at work would consist of refilling cups, lids, displayed foods, utensils, serving drinks, cleaning tables, counters and floors. Every one in a while when a waitress needed help, I would serve food. I learned how to take orders and to give quality customer service. The management could definitely be a lot better. My co-workers weren't very friendly. There were many rude and inappropriate remarks heard as well as continuous drama between numerous individuals. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting compliments for my hard work and serving customers.
Pros
free drinks while on shift, 20% off food while on shift, 10% off shift, hostesses get $7.25 plus tips
Cons
drama and inappropriate remarks being said by workers, management
not clean
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Forest Lake, MNJuly 5, 2016
days are very busy, I learned the basics of warehouse. the management is laid back. People are easy to get along with. the location is very close to my home in Hugo, MN. they offer four day work weeks and their PTO is reasonable.
Deputy Clerk (Current Employee) –  Green Cove Springs, FLApril 26, 2016
I work with a wonderful group of people. They are not only my co-workers but family. I am a very strong supporter of teamwork. Good supervisory staff. I like the type of work I do. The hardest part can sometimes be some of cases I come across. I enjoy helping people. I love to work
Pros
Co-workers, work I do
Cons
Cases I sometimes come across
Great people and excellent food/atmosphere
PASTRY CHEF (Former Employee) –  Siloam Springs, ARSeptember 5, 2015
Baking daily breads for front of house use and desserts for menu. Worked in large kitchen behind separate counter. Not much Socializing in the morning because there were only 2 of us, but on weekend I had a great time working with other cooks and chef was very friendly.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
short breaks
I love the kids there!
ADMINSTRATIVE COOK/ TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Center, COAugust 9, 2015
It was a fun work place on some occasions, the management there needed some help with day to day things. It was all about numbers and rankings, not a place to grow and develop personally. I expect these things to happen in a small company just starting to grow there roots.
Did clerical work in the childcare center
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Center, COJuly 17, 2015
Loved this job. Completed the task of entering all the client in a database system. Answered the phones, scheduled appointments.
Worked part-time and first and then full-time while completing my degree.
Pros
Working where I was going to school.
Cons
Trying to work and do school as a single parent
Productive workplace
Section/ Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VaJune 3, 2015
Setting up the work that were going to be produced for the day, making sure boxes and the labels and bags, where provided. I had to also make sure the workers were doing the job performance for the team to meet production. My team were hard working, and greatly motivated to do the best they could. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting production and everyone happy to have played a part, and be awarded in pay for it.
Pros
meeting people, special dinners, benefits
Cons
last minute work, mechanical problems with machines
productive
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, SCFebruary 13, 2015
I go in and clock in. check the lines for supply of cloth. locate and supply my assigned lines with the cloth. For a period of eight hours.
Work on different task daily.
Boiler operator//forklift driver and label maker (Former Employee) –  RockhillFebruary 11, 2015
Responsible for driving the fork lift to get materials. Help maintiance with machine jobs. Print labels for what the product for that day. Boiler machine operator to get production for that day.
Pros
Ability to learn new jobs.
Benefits
Recruited brilliant young men and women into the Air Force Academy
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  United States Air Force Academy, COJanuary 2, 2015
Extremely rewarding help young motivated high school student compete for the few Academy positions available in the state.
Pros
Rewarding
Air Force
Network Crew Commander (Current Employee) –  Schriever AFB, CONovember 13, 2014
Its the military. Its the Air Force. You learn about excellence, service before self.
great
material handler (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GAOctober 14, 2014
i enjoyed my time at spring it was my first warehouse job. the people i worked with were very helpful with teaching me thing as i went along.
Pros
liked the people i worked with
Cons
hard to advance
Claims Administration
Externship - Rehabilitation Facility (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COOctober 4, 2014
Applying confirmed data of Primary and secondary insurances of patients submitted into the facility. Rates of coverage, days of coverage insured. Applying notices to patients of such changes. Financial record keeping, inventory control, and lastly clerical duties with supply storage.
Pros
A truly incredible supervisor.
Cons
Honestly no availible openings in such position or those related in category there.
Was helping my Dad get his company off the ground
Customer Retention (Former Employee) –  Colorado SpringsAugust 28, 2014
Pick up bank bags at all National Bank locations and drive to DCI in Denver. I worked for my Father.
Pros
It paid the bills at the time.
Cons
No healthcare and I worked for my Dad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at springs. Our community is ready to answer.