Everyday Springthrough makes life better for our clients through building the right technology solutions to meet their needs. Our culture depends on talented, passionate, and driven people that get things done.
Springthrough is seeking a full-time senior web developer to join our team to develop custom applications for clients using C#/.NET and SQL server. The successful applicant will participate in the full life-cycle duties to bring these applications to a commercially viable level. This includes the development, testing, documentation, installation, and support of the applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain custom applications for our clients.
- Own the full application cycle: code, test, document, and install.
- Support client needs including some flexible scheduling based on these.
- Analyze and formulate a plan, using structured analysis and design.
- Work and communicate with team members to develop new solutions from design through implementation.
- Confers with supervisor and team members to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Experience and passion for software development.
- Solid knowledge of developing C# Windows and Web Applications using C# and .NET required.
- Solid knowledge using Microsoft SQL Server and relational database tools, SQL, and stored procedures.
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JQuery.
- Experience with Adobe Fireworks and other Adobe design tools.
- Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems (Sitefinity experience preferred).
- Open minded with the ability to become an expert in new technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, and also in a collaborative team environment.
- Preferred, but not required:
o Software engineering or consulting experience.
o Server administration, network support, and hardware installation knowledge.
- 5+ years’ experience developing web sites with designers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer related field, preferred.
- Development Certifications, preferred.
Springthrough understands that taking care of your needs as our team member is one of the most important things we can do. So, as part of our commitment to our team, we offer a generous benefit package that includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Section 125 Plan (includes Flexible Spending and Dependent Care)
- Employee Development
- Paid Holidays/Direct Deposit
- Flex Scheduling
Indeed - 6 months ago
Ten years ago Michael Williams and his three partners started Springthrough with the mission of redelivering and supporting practical,...