Sprint Corporation

Sprint Corporation Employer Reviews

Dynamic workplace
Mid-Market Account Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Ever changing workplace with Softbank influence. Company working to balance mature market and competitive landscape.
Enjoyable Workplace
Program Manager, Sprint Enterprise (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: bonuses, healthcare, education reimbursement, fitness center on-site
Cons: job security
A typical day at work required a traditional program management skill set, account management activities and internal & external progress reporting of projects, change requests, product deployments, software releases, network changes and after action reviews.

I was able to be in a position to work with a cross-functional team of functional groups I hadn't previously worked with in my work experience. Thus, I have developed a better understanding of functional resources across the corporation.

Co-workers within my PMO team understood the need for standardization of procedures, reporting content, and sharing functional resources.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work across the corporation while getting to be the relationship manager with the account executives.
productive work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Silver Spring, MDJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: commissions checks
Cons: angry customers (who i usually turn around)
On a typical day my main focus is taking care of customers and hitting my daily sales goals. I am also responsible for helping my coworkers open and close the store. I typically work 9-10 shifts and am constantly interacting with people.
Company very productive
Payment Specialist III (Former Employee), Temple, TXJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: quarterly bonuses and overtime
Cons: computer system out dated
Answering incoming calls. Speaking with customers about their bills . payments and helping customer with any issues they may have. Management, Supervisors and co-workers are great people we all helped each and pushed each other to do better. Hardest part of the job is when your unable help a customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers.
A great and productive place to work
Public Sector Account Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: excellent work culture
Cons: good benefits
Productive and professional workplace. Very good synergy and team work. Plan my work and work my plan. Very supportive and cooperative managers. Great position which provided flexiblity and freedom to think creative. Good territory covering New York City and the lower Hudson Valley.
Challenging career with telecommunications
Development Supervisor (Former Employee), Overland Park, ksDecember 18, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: no job seurity
Sprint is a different company than it was 25 years ago, all companies go thru changes, I am not sure Sprint is heading in the right direction.
Currently in a state of transition
Project Manager (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSNovember 25, 2014
Nice campus and the ability to work from home some days. There are many talented and hard-working individuals at Sprint.
Fun-But going nowhere
Retail Sales Consulant (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSNovember 18, 2014
I like retail, but this was the worst work/life balance I've ever encountered. Had a lot of vacation time, but hardly could use it. Management was into negative reinforcement.
Collaborative Environment
Project Management (Former Employee), Reston, VANovember 15, 2014
Sprint is a collaborative working environment

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Good life work balance
Test Engineer II-Finance and Commissions (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSNovember 12, 2014
Pros: fitness center, flexible work hours
Sprint has a good life and work balance. Some are able to work from home a few days a week. The atmosphere is good and relaxed.
Entertaining, Social learning experience
Lead Retail Consultant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 7, 2014
Pros: management, pay, benifits
if you are a people person a typical day will keep you very entertained while making money. the knowledge and experience you get while working for sprint is like no other. You'll learn from your management team as well as other associates that have been around longer then you. the hardest part of the job is not having enough time to help every customer that comes in.
Challenging retail sales position
Retail Consultant (Former Employee), Littleton, CONovember 6, 2014
Pros: free phone plan
Cons: customers very hard to please
Retail sales goals and compensation very reasonable. Commission payout and appeals process needs improvement. Employees must be patient with both sales and repair customers as tensions usually run high in the wireless industry.
Fun job
ACCOUNT MANAGER AND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), HoustonNovember 1, 2014
Great job while I attended college. I would typically work six days a week. I opened the store most days, while I attended school in the afternoon and at night. Sprint really added a lot of structure to my life and helped me excel in school. This also made the job and studying hard but it worked out in my favor. I enjoyed working with great people and going to work everyday. I would do it all over again.
A great work environment
E-rate Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Reston, VAOctober 27, 2014
Work schedules are flexible. People are great and there is a lot of room for advancement.
Great Work life balance
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Lone Tree, COOctober 17, 2014
Was a great place to work. Great level of visibility to advance your career
Large Telecommunications company
Regional Manager - Sprint Network (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSOctober 15, 2014
Great Internship Experience
Internal Consultant Intern (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSOctober 5, 2014
Sprint is a great place to work. Although telecom industry is highly competitive. Sprint does have great competitive edge.
Typical Work Day
Lead Retail Consultant, TEP Pacesetter (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 23, 2014
Helped customers with accounts and finding phones that fit their personal needs. Coached employees on ways to boost their sales. Trained employees on insurance attachment and sales pitch. Advised customers on best plans and services.
Review Summary
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
NOT TOO BAD
Indirect Account Manager/ Territory Representative (Current Employee), IllinoisSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: bad management
Management needs a bit of training on how to manage a seasoned, mature sales staff. Compensation is good as well as work life balance; as long as you have a manger who understands the need for one.

1 2 3 4 5