Sprint Store by Wireless Evolution

Sprint Store by Wireless Evolution Employee Reviews

Terrible Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJuly 24, 2015
Working here was a waste of 2 years, i was promised promotions and never got them, the management is terrible and so is the pay, you cant live off of what they pay you!
lack of leadership .
sales representative (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILApril 8, 2015
very slow work place , not enough customers, I would do paperwork and inventory . I would do assistant manager work , help out others members , help new customers with their questions or set up their new devices and rate plans.
great place to work if they stop changing the pay structure
store manager (Former Employee) –  caMarch 20, 2015
Since I've been gone, I'm stressssssss freeeeeee and have a life :). Stay away from this company. Apply for corporate sprint not perfered retailers.
Pros
makes you a better sales person.
Cons
pay structure changes every month, managers and associates are lucky if there employed over 6 months, good luck on getting any kind of promotion, job is very stressful and if you have a bad day or week-you're fired, they make you work 6 days a week 6-8 shifts, district manager spys on stores
great place to make money
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  west dundeeFebruary 12, 2015
I had no complaints working here been here for 3 years. management is good and commission pay out has been great.very flexible with hours. provided health insurance and dental for those who were interested
Love my Co-workers
Full Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 26, 2014
Because I was one of the only employees with a key, I would open everyday, work double then close up after a 12 hour day. That was fine, I made bank, but the foot traffic in our mall made it difficult to pull customers into the store so most of the day I was out in the hall trying to draw people into the store. I did learn to perform some maintenance on cell phones and learned some of the programming. Management was no the best. After our Manager quit because the District Manager was verbally abusive, we at the store got to deal with him several times a week. Other then that we were left to our own devises. All of us at the store had to pick up the slack left by there not being a manager anymore, and when the refused to promote some of the employees to manager we had four people quit. After that everything fell apart, we were missing our best employees and so they alienated the rest of us. They cut my hours from the 45 a week I was working to less then 18 with no cause or warning. If I can't pay my bills I need to move on.
Pros
the people i worked with were the best in the world.
Cons
the upper management saw the store as a lost cause, they refused to help us
fun wireless company
Location Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 27, 2014
one of the growing companies and fun atmosphere . flexible hours great commission
Pros
money making company
Cons
its a contract sprint . churn and cancellations
funplace to work
lead sales (Former Employee) –  bloomington illFebruary 11, 2014
was a good plaace to work they just had trouble with the mall and mall policy
Terrible Management
Sales Associate/Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 3, 2014
This company treats people terribly. Every week people's paychecks are incorrect. You are pressured to push out phones at all costs, then get your check crushed by deactivations.

Upper management is absolutely awful.

No coaching or development, 2-3 months and you are fired.
Cell phone sales
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, CAJanuary 1, 2014
Not to bad of a job. Although to make more than 8.00 an hour you had to hustle sales. Commission driven job.
Pros
flexible hours.
Cons
commission based sales.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INSeptember 15, 2013
A typical day of work insist of interacting with customers. I was in charge of in store displays. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to learn all about the latest mobile devices.
Flexible schedule
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 6, 2013
You basically write your own paycheck with this company. You can work as many days as possible depending on your performance as a sales representative.
Cons
benefits, inconsistency with base pay, lack of organization

2.9