Sprint
3,117 reviews

Sprint United States Employee Reviews

Progressing company and Good place to work
RF Engineer (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 16, 2015
My team is very supportive in helping coworkers and resolving issues. Our management is well organised and well established.

My typical day would be working with vendors and local markets to do Field integrating tests in various sprint markets and finding a definite value to improve network performance.
MicroStrategy Consultant (Former Employee), Reston, VAApril 16, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
Sprint Was Very Good To Me
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great work life balance, competitive benefits and salary.
Cons: Never ending layoffs
Even after the company made advances in making the workplace productive and fun. The industry has made it hard on the company and even harder to stay with as a dedicated employee.
Fun but scary
Business Analyst II (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 15, 2015
This was a GREAT place to work except for the fact that once a year you had to be in fear of being laid off. I lasted for quite a while until my number was up.
great place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 14, 2015
working here was great for one of my first jobs. it helped me learn the basics of "customer service" my co workers were all very friendly and management was okay.
Motivated company to improve
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 13, 2015
I support Clearwire brand and did not support Sprint directly. I cannot provide a review on Sprint since I did not support their brand. We merged with Sprint and that is how I became an employee of Sprint.
sprint...
Retail Consultant (Former Employee), Laurel, MDApril 13, 2015
Pros: major discount on my phone bill
Cons: worked full days no time for socializing
the money was good. the schedule wasn't. I worked long days by the time I got home nothing was open. NO social life. seeing as it was commissioned based it was something like everyone fends for them selves, but not all my coworkers were like that. I learned a lot about technology and phones.
Pretty good place to be work
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Streamwood, ILApril 12, 2015
It was pretty fun job, it wasn't boring at all. They pay me really good.
There hours was only in the weekend, they didn't give me any in weekdays.
Great Place
Business Account Service /Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Altamonte SpringsApril 12, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: nothing
The place was a great place to work. There was so many opportunities for advancement. Management was great along with the benefits and commission.
Great
Retail Consultant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 11, 2015
Sprint was a great building block to help me with my customer service skills, i enjoyed the people i worked with and also management always helped when problems arise and irate customers came
Technical Consultant
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 10, 2015
Pros: Fun work environment, Working with people with shared interest
Cons: N/A
Great place to work with guys and gals who share a passion for technology and gadget. A typical day would be repairing Cell phones, and educating customers on how to manage and use their devices to their full potential. Every team member had a monthly rotation for checking inventory and ordering new parts and replacement devices, overall a great work environment.
sprint is easy job
Asst. Manager/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fort Walton Beach, FLApril 10, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, easy
Cons: pay, slow days
easy job, store closed was the reason I left. overall a good company to work for. job security is great. service is spotty and customer complained alot
Great Experience
Enhanced Wireless Technical Program Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 9, 2015
This Corporation provided one of the most amazing growth experience I have ever encountered in a company. I was able to work various different roles and gather a better understanding of the bigger picture and how to make a difference.
Easy Going, Customer Service Centered
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee), Dover, DeApril 9, 2015
Its easy to pass the day, I'm always busy and among my duties I sped a good portion of it working with customers. I handle everything from managing meetings to sales. Its never dull and I love it.
fun productive workplace
Financial Retention and Collection Specialist (Former Employee), oklahoma city, okApril 8, 2015
great place to work, great environment, management team is excellent, friendly environment, great opportunity for advancement in any area.
Collecting payments
Collections (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 8, 2015
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: All the clockout codes
Making calls to customers to try and get them to pay their cell bill. The hardest part of the job was getting to customers to pay. I learned how to turn off cell phone service.
Great Opportunity
Retail Consultant (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Great pay; great benefits; opportunity for advancement
Cons: scheduling
Sprint is a great company to work for if you are a self sufficient worker with a go getter mindset. They provide great pay and benefits, as well as provide opportunities for mini rewards of varying value through epoints (online reward portal) and giftcards.

Tough part about it is if you have an unsupportive management team and if you have dependent(s), some of the hours and meetings can require more effort to schedule for.
I liked my time there. Met some wonderful people
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 8, 2015
Pros: Salary, Flexibility
Cons: layoffs
I learned a lot at Sprint. The technology was changing and that gave us an opportunity to change with it. I am glad that I was given the experience and wish Sprint the best as it faces its future.
great place for entry level reps to learn and advance
Account Services Representative (Former Employee), Hampton, VAApril 8, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: working on sundays
handled calls of customers that wanted to cancel there account, i also reached out to customers to see if they were happy with the service. management was decent. The hardest part of the job was dealing with hang ups if you are making outbound calls. The most enjoyable part was the pay and the bonus structure
Productive Environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 8, 2015
Sprint was a great company. Provided great team environment. Company really took care of its employees. Also, Sprint associates great training resources.

1 2 3 4 5

About Sprint

Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more – Read more

Sprint Salaries