Sprint Employee Reviews

Found 5,367 reviews matching the search
Fun Place to Work
BUSINESS CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2016
Sprint provides employees with an excellent work/life balance and many positions are available to work from home at least part time.
Do not work here
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lodi,CASeptember 26, 2016
Typical day in the SWAS component of sprint involved attending to tasks that we weren't payed for. sales reps do managers jobs, leads often find themselves lost in the clutter that sprint calls Management. And management Deals with tasks that should be led to the district managers... I found myself on both ends of favoritism and the latter experience is what ended up in my termination. Fun money but not worth the year and a half I dedicated to the company's success. Managers push to add services on customers accounts even without the costumers consent to ensure "Bundle" Deals... Sadly the best part of my day was my 30 minute lunch in the back of Radioshack but the co-workers all went through what i was going through so we had a sort of common sadness amongst us. But hey free phone service...
Pros
Free Phone Service
Cons
Poor management, No training, No support, Favoritism, Belittling
Sink ship
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2016
I felt like I've wasted the last 10 years of my life working for Sprint. I never received a raise that made a difference in the actual amount I brought home. You were constantly worried whether or not you would be downsized. Finally was a victim of layoffs.
productive with ping pong table
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 26, 2016
Sprint is a nice place to work . I learned how to do basic trouble shooting on my phone as well . the management in every situation there are good and not so good ones . my co-workers were fun to be around and encouraged when not having such a good day. the hardest part of the job was upselling when the customers had call about the high bill.
Pros
free service
Cons
for me supervisor
It was good for a while
IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGER I & II (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 24, 2016
The company was very good to work for in the beginning, it offered work from home which helped a lot when raising my young children. Towards the end of my career it started to get very stressful. A lot of changes, lay offs, working harder than smarter. The emphasis was mobile, so some of us that didn't work in that area felt neglected and that we didn't matter.
Example: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong tableCost Reductions
Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 24, 2016
The co-workers I worked with have always been great.

The hardest part of the job in IT is the On-Call work.

Every day at Sprint you learn something new. It is never dull.

Management is like most businesses, it has its good sides and bad, but the majority is good.
Pros
The pay is good. There is always more work to do.
Cons
Frequent layoff and those who remain pickup the extra work
Fast paced, Good hours, Ideal pay
Senior Retail Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDSeptember 24, 2016
Sprint was a very fun place to work at, constant change so you never get bored. Management needs to work on communication,also management should NOT play employees against each other as a way to " motivate" them.
Lead Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 24, 2016
Overall sprint has been good to me. Sprints service is getting better everyday as well as the people running the show. We are very competitive in the market too
Active work environment and lots of interactions
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 23, 2016
Working at Sprint is an active work environment, theirs lots of interactions with customers either pushing sales or fixing issues they have. Everyday its a different day you never know what to expect.
Sprint Corp Wireless company
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 23, 2016
Call center environment with care giving to each caller requesting assistance with there wireless device, billing, change of service, etc.... Great technology with top of the line vendors that provide quality and value devices for its customers.You evolve with the company as the technology evolve with the customers & clients.
Manager Area Technical Support
Manager Area Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 22, 2016
• Managed 16 project managers and support administrators for the Michigan and Toledo, Ohio areas
• Supported dedicated voice and data communication packages for Fortune 500 customers
• Provided monthly performance reports to large customers and acted as an escalation point for any issues
• Created service level agreements which analyze, design, implement and support customer accounts
• Coordinated installations with the Local Exchange Carriers
Loved working at Sprint
Customer care (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 22, 2016
Sprint was an amazing company to work for. Great benefits and job opportunities, I started at Entry Level and made a career with them. My job position was eliminated, unfortunately, but Sprint has been very generous in their Separation package and I really can't thank them enough for my time with them.
Pros
Benefits, Salary, Perks, Culture
Great environment to grow and advance
Business Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 22, 2016
Fast paced and constantly changing environment that taught me to adapt and adjust on a weekly (sometimes daily) basis. Fantastic opportunity for advancement in position and pay increase...I jumped on every chance I could! Great sales training available and upper management fostered an environment to evolve and continually learn. I really enjoyed my career with this company!
Enjoyable part of the job
Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CASeptember 21, 2016
Learned to enhance my selling skills. Worked with a team that was hungry to make money. Account management skills were enhanced and was able to lead a team
Great place for a repair tech
Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 21, 2016
great place to work. Downfall is being a repair technician is client will take surveys and will rate sprint not me in my performance. Only three repair store which means job security.
Pros
sprint brand
Cons
customers rating sprint instead of rating my performance
Great place for a career
Channel manager II (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 21, 2016
It was great working in a environment to make a difference every day I enjoyed the daily challenges of sales management and building a sales organization from the ground u.p
Summary
National Solutions Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 21, 2016
I enjoyed my 19 years at Sprint. I learned a lot over the years and I'm ready to apply that experience in my next career. I worked with a strong group of individuals over the years who were extremely competent.
Working to become more innovative
Project/Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 21, 2016
I have mostly positives to express at Sprint, the opportunities and advancements are there, it is what you make of it. Working remote may have hurt exposure however effort and focus will help advance your own career.
Pros
Competitive salary, Tuition reimbursement, supportive culture
Cons
not innovative enough, top heavy with management, some clunky processes
fun work place
Assistant Manger / Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZSeptember 20, 2016
i would get to interact with customers everyday and sell them cell phones.I learnt how to identify with people and developed people skills.Management was good always helped.the hardest part was not getting customers. the best part was being able to make a good amount of money.
Pros
great work envorment, co workers, free cell phone
Cons
healthcare alway on your feet
eh
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Davis, CASeptember 20, 2016
this job requires you nonstop and does not benefit you enough pay wise. The benefits for a few months actually did not include employees in California but that should be fixed now.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprint. Our community is ready to answer.