Sprint
2,475 reviews

Sprint Employer Reviews

challenging competitive sales
MANAGER (Former Employee), katy, TexasSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: great increase in interpersonal skills, learn about new technologies, great rewards for hard work
Cons: no weekends, hard to make sales
Great co workers and excellent rewards for being productive and active. great talking to customers and building interpersonal skills.Hard to make sales if your not located in the proper area or on weekdays.Meet new people everyday and really get to test your salesman skills.
Laid back enviornment
Bilingual E-Customer Service Rep II (Current Employee), Englewood, COSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: free cellphone service
Good company over all. Call center environment, reps are not given enough authority to better help customers training and communications are limited
Sprint
Pre-Paid Indirect Account Executive (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: fexible hours
Cons: limited advancement unless willing to relocate
A good company with flexible hours and great benefits. Lead management is working everyone hard but direct manager great at managing the team and duties. Hardest part of the job is juggling the constant fire drills. Great part is the company benefits and great teammates.
Requirements Management on Projects
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: layoffs
Great place to work.
Variety of projects and people - great.
Great Company
Business Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 17, 2014
I was able to excell in my areas of improvement with excellent managment to exceed my goals and expectations. The benefits and flexibility here is great.
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Denver, COSeptember 17, 2014
The managers and supervisors are not qualified to be in the position they are in. They were given their jobs because they knew someone who knew someone. Be prepared to have orders barked at you and performance demanded of you while your supervisor and managers sit at their desks unwilling to help you and pretty much do nothing.
Broadway
Retail Consultant (Current Employee), 1732 Sunrise HwySeptember 16, 2014
I love all the skills and relationships I built with Starbucks.
Productive and Fast Pace workplace
Collector/Customer Service (Former Employee), Kansas City, MoSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: too many lay-offs
A typical day at work was a un environment and fun People.The lay-off just become and strain and always had you seeking for better opportunities.
Terrible Place to work
Collections Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MOSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: working at home
Cons: bad management and very poor communication
This place was the worst place I have ever worked in my career. They don't care about their employees the management is unorganized and very unprofessional. I had 5 supervisors within a 4 month span, and it was very hard to feel as if you were a part of anything being bumped around and spoken too rudely by management. Perhaps the turnover would improve – more... there if they re-visited how they treat employees and get someone who can organize and clean up the management mess. – less
It was the best retail experience
Wireless Consultant (Former Employee), Tracy CASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: the territory was sold to affiliates
I worked under the best retail store manager, and had the best colleagues. Our teamwork was superb, and we were like a family. We worked hard for each other and made sure that when customers arrive, they are properly taken care of, and that their needs are properly met.
Sprint was a good company to work for.
Mobile Broadband Specialist/Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 15, 2014
I enjoyed my day with my coworkers and my Supervisor. I had one of the best supervisors ever. I learned so much while working with my Supervisor. The hardest part of my job was when a customer had a problem beyond my control and I couldn't assist them. I like to complete the task and not pass on to another level. My team was awesome and we had a great – more... leader. – less
productive, fast past, fun, team work, great area to go for walks during breaks or lunch
Customer Service Representative - Retention Group (Former Employee), rancho cordova ca,95670September 15, 2014
Pros: quarterly and yearly recognition rewards.
Cons: having to relocate to be able to keep my job. the center closed.
team work in all areas, open door policy with management with any type of issues or new ideas that would benefit the company. It was fast paste work , making sure all customers were happy, satisfied and feeling valued by providing exceptional customer service, handled billing inquiring, payments, set up autopay, opened tickets for payment issues, handled – more... sensitive customer information like ss# and banking account information, did device trouble shooting for customers and also opened tickets for network related problems, also multi-tasked between different applications while on call with customers to get issue resolved in a spediant and efficient manner, was responsible for documenting the reason for customers call in case customer called in again regarding same issue, was responsible for creating follow-ups when opened tickets were closed so that customer would not have to call back, also did plan analysis with customers to make sure we had them on the perfect plan that would meet their calling needs, was responsible for sending return kits for bureavment and warranty reasons and also was responsible for upselling products and services. – less
Great place to work if you like sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: night shifts
A typical day for answering phones took 50 to 80 calls in call center helping with activating phone and upgrading, changing plans to fit there needs and dealing with angry customer when there service was interupted.
Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: high quotas/high stress
Decent job and decent pay. Quotas became unrealistic. High turnover due to employees not able to make high quotas. No quota relief if sick or taking vacation. If quota was missed, what was missed was added to next month's quota. If that was missed employee was fired. High stress.
taking customer service calls
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Englewood, COSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: dont like where the company is heading
taking customer service calls answering customer question helping them with service , billing or any other questions they may have . Not very please with management .Meeting quota each month some times it feels impossible
pool table and games in the break room
Customer service representative (Former Employee), West Salem, WISeptember 14, 2014
Benefits and pay are great. Must have great communication skills. Co-workers are friendly and helpful.
Great place to work.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Temple, TexasSeptember 14, 2014
Review stats and start management meeting to cover any thing that might have changed within our company. Learned to handle stress and several different personalities. Hardest part of the day was to stay on course when or if a major change occured. I enjoy training and teaching.
Great work vs family life balance
regional sales growth of M2M sales (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2014
Good pay, great benefits, managers who respect their employees.
A day at Sprint
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Portland ORSeptember 13, 2014
A typical work day at sprint would be coming into work and greeting and helping customers, also answering the phones sometimes. The management for this job was horrible I had a manager that didn't care how the guys talked to me or anything. Mostly all my co workers were awful to me and would make some really rude and inappropriate comments to me. Which – more... ignoring them and getting my job done and not letting what they would say to me affect my work day was probably the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of this job was helping the customers and being able to interact with them. – less
Call center
Business Wireless Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta,GASeptember 12, 2014
Interviewed customers for relevant information and properly lead them through diagnostic procedures to determine the source of their problem with Sprint products.
Logged and tracked customer calls into a computer database
Researched, documented and recommend new methods or modifications to the customer support processes.
Maintained a high level of customer – more... care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Sprint

Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more – Read more