Sprint

3.4K reviews

Sprint Employee Reviews

Working on the campus was interesting.
Risk Management Manager (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Gym located on campus.
Cons: Parkiing was difficult.
The position was a challenge as I was part of a group that established a workers compensation unit. Once the unit was established I was able to travel and teach workers compensation laws. My co-workers were great.
Results may vary, but I had a great time
Telecommunications Design Engineer (Former Employee), Overland Park, KansasJuly 27, 2015
As I suspect is the case with all telecom operators, Sprint struggles with cultural inertia. Persons from tech environments where one lives and breathes rapid-fire innovation may find the relatively plodding pace at Sprint a little frustrating. I managed to find several areas where I was able to add value and work proactively, and and the past 10 years of my tenure there were, for the most part, quite enjoyable.
Productive environment
Retail Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2015
Sprint is a great company to work for, My location does not get a lot of business but we make sure every customer leaves completely satisfied.
Great job learned alot
Senior NOS III (Former Employee), SD, ND , Minn, IowaJuly 25, 2015
Began my career at Sprint worked on many different pieces of telecom equipment over the many years. Was a great place to work until they got into the wireless business and ignored the data side of the company. all the focus went to wireless and while the data side made all the money.
Productive, great and fun place to work at
SERVICE & REPAIR TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Valley Stream, NYJuly 23, 2015
Pros: pto, great benefits and free phones
Cons: n/a
always busy and productive
I learned how to fix phones
Management was poor
coworkers were great and nice
hardest part of work was the manager being replaced
enjoyable part was the job, paid time off but most of all was learning new things each day
Assistant Manager
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 23, 2015
• Assists the Store Manager in the daily operation of a retail store
• Assists with store opening and closing, customer relations and inventory activities.
• Responsible for customer sales and meeting customer needs
• Handles customer problem escalations. May be responsible for handling store
merchandise, floor stocking levels, displays, and reporting.
• May maintain store appearance, assist with budget and expense management, and
assist with staff recruiting, training, and scheduling.
• Responsible for coaching and providing feedback to team members to assist in
achieving desired results.
Productive and challenging
Finance Agent (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 22, 2015
This is an excellent job for anyone who is up for a challenging. This job may seem hard at first but after training, you are straight to go! This was an excellenting experience for me. The call volumes can be high but that's the joy of the challenge.
PRODUCTIVE PLEASANT PLACE TO WORK
Network Control Technician (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2015
work place is great.
.A positive work environment employees feel good about coming to work, Supportive management. Rewards employee for outstanding performance. open communication with manager and employee.
n/a
Program Manager I (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 21, 2015
Pros: working from home
Cons: staffing reductions
Great coworkers and management! It was more of a family than anything. Great benefits and incentives. Growth opportunities were good as well.
Good learning experience
Lead Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), appleton, wiJuly 21, 2015
Good learning experience and opportunities for growth. Commission trends and payouts change constantly. Enjoyed the people I worked with and the benefits were alright.
Fast Paced fun environment
Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMJuly 21, 2015
Typical day at work consisted of taking between 25-50 inbound phone calls. I enjoyed helping people everyday. The job itself was not hard at all. The only difficulty i ran into was with my supervisor. It was difficult and frustrating to get any help. Besides that i really enjoyed my job
Customer retention
Account Services Representative (Current Employee), Hampton, VAJuly 21, 2015
answering calls of customer with billing issues
Problem solving and customer satisfication
Most enjoyable part is having tools and skills to resolve customers concerns
Fun
Key Holder and Team Lead (Former Employee), Morrow GAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Meeting people
Cons: long hour, low pay
Fun work place. Things can become very repetative if job advancements are not obtain. Ability to meet new people. Great managers.
Best Job EVER!!!
Trainer for Technical Support (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Pay, Advancement opportunities
Cons: Hours
Working for Sprint was the BEST five years of my career! Sprint is constantly working with their employees to determine employee satisfaction and where they need to improve. The hours in a call center aren't always the best, but the perks of working for Sprint faaaar outweigh the hours. Sprint has great management staff, great pay and benefits, opportunities for advancement, an open environment and just an overall fun place to be.
accont manager
Account Manager (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMJuly 20, 2015
Recommended and helped customers select merchandise based on their needs. Exchanged returned merchandise for customers quickly and efficiently. My main area expertise was keeping clients with the company that had a tendency to cancel.
The Merger from Nextel to Sprint
Data Fill Coordinator (Former Employee), Newport News, VAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Company perks
Cons: I have none
Nextel was the first major employer that I had after I graduated college. My colleagues were very pleasing to work with. We all worked as a team to achieve the company goals. My first few months were all training. I had to travel to Chicago to get major training on the Motorola Systems. I loved it. Sprint/Nextel took care of its employees. A lot a perks were also involved with our jobs. By far, Sprint/Nextel was the best place that I ever worked and the pay was commensurate too.
Company in transition!
Converged Product Technical Support (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Relaxed work environment
Cons: Benefits are minimal
After acquiring new ownership in mid 2014, they have been on mission to change the process and procedures of the company. They don't want to better manage customer issues, they want to eliminate customer issues altogether. Not sure how realistic that is but, that appears to be there goal.
Very Fun
Lead Retail Associate (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 19, 2015
It was a great job but wanted to move up and there was no opportunity great management and environment though. Overall a great place and company to work for.
Always changing and evolving
iDEN Field Technician (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PaJuly 18, 2015
Great company constantly growing and keeping up with new technology and competitive service, network and rate plans.
good place to work for call center
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TX.July 18, 2015
Pros: very friendly and knowledge Management
Cons: hours, all HR issues handled online, too much to wade through to find HR answers
I realize I can learn different software systems quickly, how to politely find the relevant issue, finding unique solutions to unusual problems.

Answer incoming calls, assist and train fellow employees on software, websites, products and procedures

I do not like the hours, 10:30am - 7:00pm