Sprint

3.5K reviews

Sprint Employee Reviews

Fun place to work as a stepping stone to greater career opportunities
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Frisco, TXAugust 28, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of assisting customers with damaged/defective mobile devices while providing exemplary customer service. Management was great, and true bonds could be formed between coworkers. The hardest part of the job was knowing when going above and beyond wouldn't solve the issue -- the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers.
It was okay.
Lead Retail Consultant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 28, 2015
The goals were not very realistic and management and leadership were rarely on the same page. Pay was not very good and the ability to move up within the company was very minimal.
Great Company
Channel Manager Small Business (Current Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXAugust 28, 2015
Overall, very happy with Sprint.
Turnover in management is a bit much, but solid company.
Pay is good.
Hours are great.
Team is super.
Entry Level
Business Retention Specialist/Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Laid back
Cons: Laid back
Very laid back setting. Opportunity for advancement. Took calls from business clients considering canceling service. Fixed problems to retain business.
Productive and efficient.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Apopka, FLAugust 27, 2015
Great atmosphere while working with productive co-workers. While I was working there I learned that efficiency is key to be successful. Loved how challenging the job was because I could show my true potential when I overcame the challenge.
A good company to work for
Customer Service Rep I (Former Employee), Englewood, COAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, 401(k) matching, free cell phone service
Cons: difficult to advance, poor annual raises
Worked in a call center in Englewood by the Park Meadows Mall. They offer good starting pay, free phone service (unlimited everything), and paid training.

This is an inbound call center job. The management is intelligent, and willing to listen to their employees.

The worst thing is that they don't offer a clear career path for advancement in certain areas, if you're at all interested. You can train and train, but still not qualify for advancement or supervisory positions, whether you show aptitude or not.
Productive and fast paced environment
SALES (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Big company
Cons: Many irate customers poor wireless service
Ever changing climate of retail and wireless industry keot me very busy. Services and rates changed quite frequently. Heavy cash handling each day. Location averaged $10,000 per day
easy job but management has to like you
Lead Retail Consultant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 26, 2015
Pros: job is easy
Cons: never get promoted unless the manager favors you
You have to hit quota and also make the manager happy. its an at will state in California so you have no protection if a manager doesnt like you. people get promoted that are manager favors. really bad situation
A nice place to grow
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 26, 2015
Pros: a hour lunch
Cons: no full time hours even though I was hired full-time
I work for sprint through a third party company and although they are still getting off the ground with a new transition more can be done to support the employees.
Fun place to work, productive
Sales Rep (Current Employee), LansingAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Easy to gain vacation time, decent hours, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Cons: Sales, so there is no set schedule.
Sprint is a great job for people who are goal driven and loves challenges. The monthly goals are practical, and the commission is great.
It's not bad
Advanced Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 26, 2015
To be honest, everyone is great. The bosses are very informative. The company keeps up to date on issues, most of the time. The job isn't bad, just not my cup of tea. (:
Fantastic Work Environment
Host/Retail Consultant/Lead Retail Consultant (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJAugust 26, 2015
Pros: great work environment, managers and co-workers are all fantastic, good pay
Cons: slow sales months were difficult, expected to perform even when there are no customers, you can be transferred a lot
The employees and managers at Sprint are fantastic. It is an extremely competetive environment, where Retail Consultants and Lead Retail Consultants are constantly competing with each other, and working as a team at the same time. Everyone has their sales goals, and wants to exceed them to 200%. In order to keep the store a success, everyone is constantly helping everyone else. We have weekly meetings to talk about the wek, where we fell short, and how we can improve. Every Sprint store that I worked in felt like home to me, and all of my co-workers were my close friends. I learned how to be responible, independent, to be a team player as well as independently successful,

The hardest part about working at Sprint was how often I was moved around. When I felt settled somewhere making a name for myself with the customers, I would get a call from my District Manager telling me that I had to help out at another store. In that hardship, I made a lot of life-long friends in each store, so I am also very greatful for the opportunities I was given.
Fun place with the best coworkers evah!
Network Operating Specialist II (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Very open, positive environment
Cons: Forced straight time & so-so pay
I worked here just before the dot-com bust, so it was a great time to be in a technology field. You could get as much overtime as you could stand & it seemed like it would never end. Some politics, but that was to be expected for a major carrier at that time. Good training & a very methodical & organized approach to telecoms provided a solid foundation. It started changing when PCS (the cell phone part) started to take precedence & frankly Sprint is just a shell of what it used to be today.
No work life balance, lately more work less pay
Lead Retail Consultant (Current Employee), KennesawAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Free phone service and benefits
Cons: No work life balance
There is no work life balance at this job. We get lot of PTO but it is hard to take time off and also maintain your goals. Great company and benefits. Can't beat free phone service.
Passion to grow and compete
Technology Development Strategist III (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSAugust 25, 2015
Sprint provides an excellent work environment with an enriching and diverse culture. Management has a open door policy and always open to new ideas and suggestions. It was a honor and fun to work at Sprint and rub shoulders with some of the brilliant minds in the telecommunication industry.
Productive and competitive work enviornment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 25, 2015
Pros: providing excellent customer service, meeting new customers, working with others
Cons: scheduling, management
Working at Sprint taught me the more competitive side of sales, it is a great job and i get to work with great people, meeting new customers and being able to help customers is a very rewarding aspect of the job.
Pretty good job to have, pays good, just cant do it while in school
Sales Representative (Former Employee), North Plainfield, NJAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: Takes up all your time and is stressful
I would walk into work disarm security system, check the safe to make sure everything was there cash/ phones, Then i would make sure everything was restocked and in tip top shape before we opened. Greet customers, help them with anything they needed or any questions.
Excellent place to work
Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee), Reston, VAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Bonuses
Cons: Layoffs
I enjoyed working at Sprint and my peers were also great to work with. The only drawback was I was with the Federal sector and since the merger with Softbank the Federal sector will be abolished within three years.
its ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAAugust 25, 2015
a typical day would require you answering phone calls from members or providers answering phone calls about benefits or unpaid or denied claims.
its a fast pace moving environment
Retail Consultant / Key Holder (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 25, 2015
Its a great job for those who are looking for a career in business. A corporation that served every employee the opportunities to grow and move up.
Headquarters