Sprint Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,187 reviews matching the search
Fun Work place
Bilingual order Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85042June 22, 2016
Process returns and exchanges by doing light data entry and sending out a RMA kit to client. Handle escalated calls (Sr. Support Rep) and provide floor support when needed. Handle payments, credits, adjustments and plan changes to clients sprint account. Generate sales and set up new members on a new account. Trouble-shoot mobile devices, tablets, and network coverage’s. Maintain all sprint metrics by following all procedure and soring a 5 on every survey given to each customer I assist to show my great customer service skills.
Pros
fREE lUNCHES AND INCENTIVES
Cons
no health care, no room for advancement
Great company to work for, benefits were by far the best I ever had!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 22, 2016
This was my first Telecommunications B2B sales position. The industry in very fascinating, and I did learn a lot regarding the corporate cell phone business. The competition is fierce even within Sprint.
Your territory is not protected from the many other Sprint businesses selling the same product.
There are several divisions at Sprint, and working for a specific division, such as the Government division would offer an account manager a more satisfying work experience, than just working for their B2B division.
Career opportunity and diversity
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 22, 2016
A day at sprint involved being on your ten toes at all times. This was no challenge! It keeps your energy flowing and it allows you to navigate the sales floor. I enjoyed assisting customers and resolving issues on the first visit. Managing and leading others to provide top of the line customer service as well as demonstrating self motivation was a plus in my day everyday! I learned how to step outside of the store and canvass to bring the traffic into the work place.
Pros
career advancement
Retention Specialist
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 5, 2016
Sprint PCS is thriving in a competitive market. Training was informative and constantly changing. Schedules were based upon first hire selection instead of flexibility of individuals. Management listened in on calls and gave constructive criticism which lead to more balanced calls. Team spirit was a must in order to successfully complete the goals set for each day. The best part of the job was taking a difficult situation or customer and helping them meet their need.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
None flexible schedules
Sprint is a great company that is finally moving toward success in customer retention.
Regional Manager, Service and Repair (Former Employee) –  HoustonJuly 13, 2016
Sprint has decentralized marketing and sales and moved those functions into the individual regions. Allowing the regions to control marketing and sales promotions and strategies allows them to customize offers in specialty markets such as the Rio Grande Valley. Sprint is on the right track to attract and retain its customers because the network is solid and the customer service has improved greatly.
Pros
Excellent time off accruals and flexibility to take time when needed.
Cons
The health benefits and 401k matching have been reduced significantly.
Engaging atmosphere
Account Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 22, 2016
Specialized in selling specialized telecom products and services to local, national, and international customers. Helped develop new accounts.
Learned to excel and exceed performing a broad range of assignments with efficiency and accuracy.
Management was excellent and co-workers were all team players providing help.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the fantastic way they rewarded you for your hard work and service.
Pros
Training, Scheduling, and rewards for their employees
Cons
parking
Indirect Account Executive
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 21, 2016
Sprint was great to work for, great benefits and very competitive pay. The company was struggling financially at the time I worked for them, however. This caused many mishaps from management who seemed frantic yet unable to control the situation. This fell down to the employees in the form of a complete lack of work/life balance. It became increasingly difficult to keep my head above water while working there, as it felt like there was never any time away from Sprint. Hopefully when things have settled down, they'll find a way to get their employees back in their good graces and stay on track.
Corporate is Very Dysfunctional
Sr. Manager Budgets (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJune 24, 2016
Too many meetings!!! Most of the time they have so many meetings that you cannot get any work done and then you have to work more after hours. They do not care about the employees and the dysfunctional executives which is not organized makes it even harder to get any work done. When you try to fix the problems in the company they don't have the education and training to understand their job functions let along fixing any problems.

I do not recommend anyone work here.
Working at sprint
Workforce Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLJuly 4, 2016
Typical day . Monitor employee call outs , upload data , view modified shrinkage and Service Level .. adjust for the absenteeism . Scheduled offline work meetings , Trainings.. What I learned that this is a ever changing work day .. Some times call queues are slow , them are very busy and constantly adjusting to cover the work load.
My supervisor is one of the best I have had the pleasure working with . My co-workers are fun and as hardworking as I am . There is no hardest part . I just get the job done. Most enjoyable is when we meet all the goals for the day throughout out all lines of business.
Self-motivation Needed
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 11, 2016
There is money to be made with this company, but you must be self motivated. The plans and services change every couple of weeks, and the compensation structure along with it at times.

The main con to working here is the stability. They want instant results and success. If you cannot achieve this in a few months, they are already looking for you immediate replacement. This seems like a normal business model with most companies, but it is volatile when they don't provide ample training before expecting these results. I turned down several opportunities for advancement for this very reason.
Pros
Make your own money
Cons
Constant changes and employee turn-over. Very unstable leadership.
Enjoyed it a lot
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Grandville, MIJuly 16, 2016
Loved working with Sprint. Couldn't stay with the company because they wanted me to transfer 40 minutes away and I couldn't move because of my lease and schooling. Felt betrayed but school was too important and I couldn't break my lease. Very complicated situation but essentially I moved for this job and then after working for them a couple months they needed to move people around and I couldn't move.
Pros
Good Pay, People Were Friendly, Loved the Job.
Cons
Management changed three times in two months
Look it up, b!
Advanced Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 19, 2016
Did you pull up the doc in CST?

I bet you didn't.

Training was long and drawn out. Wasn't hands-on enough, so most people are clueless when they hit the floor.
Great and fun-ish place at times.
Just not enough pay. Decent, but still not enough for a family man.
Pros
Gym, Laid back atmosphere, Deli-like store, Decent benefits, Virtually no dress code, Some overtime available
Cons
Low-Average Starting Pay, Takes months before you'll see commission, Training that doesn't help much
High Pace work environment
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJuly 23, 2016
My work day included taking phone calls from customers who needed help with their accounts, which consisted of cancellations, billing, tech support and even believe or not sometimes therapist. I learned how to resolve issues with a limited amount of time. I had really wonderful co-workers who would assist you if there was an issue you weren't able to solve. The hardest part of my job was getting phone calls from customers who would try to get a bit personal and there was nothing you were able to do but sit and listen. The most enjoyable part was knowing that I was able to help a customer with an issue they thought was unsolvable.
Orderly and efficient workplace
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJune 14, 2016
-typical day at work consists of answering phone calls, servicing accounts,troubleshooting device issues,inventory management, maintaining sales goals.
-learned skills necessary to ensure positive customer experience and overall satisfaction.
-given tasks by management to prepare for moving up positions.
-hardest part of the job is addressing lack of communication between in store representatives and call center representatives.
Need better management/work life balance
Lead Retail Consultant (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAJuly 8, 2016
The company has lots of potential and can still turn things around if they please. Management decisions since Hesse days have lead the company to the state they are currently in. They also should not have outsoruced their customer service overseas because there have been a lot of complaints since that happened. I hope Sprint does well since there needs to be more competition in the wireless industry.
Fast paced and friendly environment.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2016
Inbound international call center for land line and wireless service. preparation and constant updates of other carrier's promotions, to be able to service and offer best products company had at that time to customers. Co-workers friendly, and cooperative, plenty of team spirit. long drive to work was sometimes difficult. When customer would complement you for going above ordinary procedures to satisfy them.
Pros
vacation time
Cons
work/location sites changed from time to time.
Laid back work environment focused on family
Material Planner II (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 13, 2016
Early in my career with Sprint, that you have to adapt to changes and be flexible. This trait allowed me to advance through my tenure with this company. There is always an open door policy and always felt free to go to my management with any problems. Everyone was like family and I was involved in community service activities. One of the best perks was the ability to work from home and balance the two.
Very sales competitive; highly technical work
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJune 21, 2016
Inventory accountability was strenuous, but learned to be very detailed about work information. Co-workers were a fun-loving bunch who worked hard and played hard. Sales was the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable was interacting with customers, even though some were irate, servicing them was the ultimate challenge.
Pros
Fast paced environment; good benefits
Cons
Pay was lower than the mainland
Fun place to work and learn technology
RF. Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Broadview Hts, OHJuly 11, 2016
On a typical day at Sprint as a Field Technician, a technician trouble shoot, maintain Cell Sites. What is exciting about the job is that the job offers the employees the opportunity to learn and engage in ever changing technology and industry trends.

Management is great!

Sprint also supports work life balance and offer continued learning through online training and offer tuition reimbursement.
Network Business Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 1, 2016
I enjoy working with my local team at Sprint. We are a well oiled machine and work very well together. We often work remotely so communication is key. Management is top notch and we are always learning new things in telecom. There is nothing too difficult about my position other than dealing with outside vendors who sometimes don't cooperate. I enjoy the flexibility as well as the enthusiasm that our new CEO exudes in his quest to transform Sprint which is happening at a rapid pace.