Sprint
3,218 reviews

Sprint Employee Reviews

It was a place to work
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Farmington, MOMay 22, 2015
Pros: None for me
Cons: Lack of structured management
Take calls and help customers

I learned a lot about tech support and empathy

Management.....not so much

I liked my co-workers but there was a lot of drama and I'm not one for drama therefore I kept to myself and did the best I could do for the customer

The hardest part of the job was surveys, again you can do a fantastic job but if the customer feels the need to take their frustrations of life out on you there is little to no control over your job performance as far as stats go

I liked working with the customers the best
Nice place to work
Account Consultant (Former Employee), Waco txMay 22, 2015
Pros: Nice people.
Cons: Need better taining
Did not like working for this company. They need to do better training and care more about the new employees. Could not do my job to my bets because they did not care about the training for new hires.
Met some of the most experienced and intelligent engineers in my career
Senior Telecommunications Design Engineer (Former Employee), Reston, VAMay 22, 2015
- Excellent work environment
- Most Experienced and Intelligent Engineers in my Career
- Top of the Line Management
- Learned every piece of networking and test equipment
- Enjoyed working remote
Concentrix
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Bremerton, WAMay 22, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: all
A Sprint retention center is not a great place to work. The pay is alright but doesn't make up for all the verbally abusive customers that you have to deal with. Sprint has horrible coverage and I refuse to work for them again and will never have their cell service.
Mobile Broadband Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 21, 2015
Great place to work. The management is very knowledable and willing to work with you at all times. The employees are very friendly and personable and really down to earth. The easiest part of going in was that the Call Center was located in a central area. The hardest part was that the Call Center was shut down to layoffs.
Fun atmosphere to work and a great company for advancement in having a career
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 21, 2015
A typical day at work would be collecting payment and setting payment arrangements. I learned a lot about the products and services, how to be a better customer service agent, how to dress appropriately for business. My management team was great at helping me to understand my job fully and to be efficient while still delivering great quality. The hardest part of my day would be the need for some candy, I really enjoyed my work especially when I'm exceeding my monthly goals.
Advancement until a certain point, great pay and benefits
Store Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 20, 2015
Sprint overall is a great place to work. Great pay and benefits, work/life balance is not so great. Direct management is great.
Great place to work and build career.
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSMay 19, 2015
I've learned so much from Sprint working as Systems Analyst. It is a great place to work and good and knowledgable colleagues. I was fortunate to get this opportunity.
cell phones
Sales Associate (Former Employee), mallMay 18, 2015
Pros: nice pay
Cons: terrible managment
● • Keeping the work environment neat and clean.
● • Ensuring that all products or merchandise are placed in their respective areas.
● • Ensuring that all stock is replenished.
● • Helping customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives.
● • Participating in periodic team meetings.
● • Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills.
● • Being knowledgeable about the benefits and uses of each product.
● • Communicating with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters.
● • Greeting customers with a positive demeanor.
● • Maintaining an enthusiastic and upbeat personality.
● • Handling sales transactions, which may include operating cash registers.
● • Providing honest and positive feedback to customers regarding the best products that fit the
customers’ expectations
Fun co-workers and management-
Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Free Phone Service, co-workers
Cons: Angry Customers all day long
High volume call center- Retention Specialist- had to talk to us to cancel Sprint Service. Dealt with unhappy customers for the majority every day- Co-workers made it possible. Learned to negotiate service to retain business. Learned new programs on a regular basis to access information - changed all the time!
Sprint / TROC
Market Manager / DM (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 18, 2015
Was involved with the launch of the SWAS locations - company was extremely supportive and helpful of launch and at the highest level of management very accessible
Wireless Sales Expert (Former Employee), Danville, VAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Customer experience
Cons: Management
open store
count nightly numbers
close store
my review
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Hampton, VAMay 18, 2015
Pros: free cell phones
Cons: breaks to short
Hepled customers with troubleshooting phones and with billing adjustments. Nice co-workers. Management okay. Hardest part of job to walk a customer through steps to get phone back on board.
Can be a fun place to work
Restricted Key Holder & Sales Representative (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARMay 17, 2015
Pros: Benefits are good except 401k
Cons: Lack of resources, under staffed
Telecommunications is an ever changing industry especially Sprint. Plans are always changing and promotions change on the fly. Price plans have far too many stipulations and can be very misleading and confusing for customers and employees. The work pace can be very slow at times which means no money is going in your pocket. Hourly pay is not comparable to the other two major cell carriers but the job is not as demanding as they are. Commission compensation is also changing too often and mostly for the better of the company not the employee.
high stress, low benefit
Account Services Representative (Former Employee), Blountville, TNMay 17, 2015
Pros: decent pay, good co-workers
Cons: unrealistic expectations, management is poor
A typical day at Sprint involved answer multiple inbound phone calls to handle a vast array if issues from billing to tech support. As with any service industry, you got the usual amount of upset customers...and rightly so with the service that many of them were being provided. Although hired as a problem solver for customer issues, my role was quickly transferred to a sales-based position, on top of my previous duties. Sprint's drastic cuts over the last few years forced those who did work there to take on even more responsibility. While being proficient in multiple lines of business is useful, stretching the workforce so thin that most agents no longer have any idea what they're actual job entails is a bad business model. The center I worked at traditionally had a very high employee retention rate because it was once a good place to work; now there is a hiring sign out front that never seems to come down. Management, both local and corporate, seem very disorganized. When problems with process would arise, I often received the phrase "because that's how corporate wants it done" as the answer. The corporate culture of Sprint seemed very resistant to change and saw no use in listening to those who actually interacted with customers on a day-to-day basis. I'm a college educated man who toiled on the phone for 2 years with no sign of advancement. I did not, and still do not feel, that I was entitled to anything by virtue of my education. The reason I ultimately left the company was that I did not feel valued at all. I was promised opportunity for advancement, but instead was made to feel as though I was a commodity.
Productive enviornment
Retail Sales and Customer Service (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 17, 2015
As a sales rep, promoted from Customer service, I learned the best of both world customer service first, then sales, this helped me prosper as a sales rep, where monthly quotas where demanded.
Sprint Wireless
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAMay 17, 2015
Pros: working with the latest technology
Cons: minimum foot traffic
A typical day I would come into work, strategize on how I would maximize my sales and productivity, and contact my base of customers assigned to me. From time to time I would conduct meetings or trainings for new hires which was one of the most enjoyable parts about being in my position.
This was a seasonal job.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), salem, maMay 16, 2015
Pros: I sold phones
Cons: standing all day, and being alone
This job was good for me because it was only weekends. I had 2 young children at home and I was 7 months pregnant. I stood in a staples store and sold sprint pcs phones and plans for 10 hours a day. The pay was good and I got extra when I sold a phone. They have awesome phones. I worked alone. That was the hardest part. the best part was I sold phones.
Productive and fun place to work
Wireless Sales Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 16, 2015
Pros: Ability for fast company growth!
Cons: Can get difficult to balance work and home life.
Great growth experience. Fun atmosphere. Created a team spirit within the stores that resulted in increased sales, long-term employees, and customer satisfaction.
Awesome Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 14, 2015
Great benefits and also commissioned based, also there was a ton of room for growth in the company. I highly recommend this company to any one.

1 2 3 4 5

About Sprint

Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more – Read more

Sprint Salaries