Sprint

3.8K reviews

Sprint Employee Reviews

Found 3,796 reviews matching the search
Good people. Management slow to recognize leaders.
Senior Manager, Call Center Application Support (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 7, 2016
2015 and 2016 going through layoffs in the 100s. Do not recommend trying a career at Sprint at this time. CEO is micro manager.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Few opprotuntities for advancement.
National Retail Account Executive
National Retail Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 5, 2016
Working at Sprint gave me the knowledge how to be a leader of people. Going into a store that did not care which carrier they sold and teaching and training the team to be the best at selling Sprint was a fun job to have. Being part of a team with Sprint gave me great friends and a good work life balance. Overall it was a good experience to work for Sprint.
Pros
Great wireless plans
Cons
The challenge of the network
Good Place to work
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 4, 2016
All in all it's a great place to work filled with opportunity. But the company is going through a huge restructure. Most Other carriers Do have a better pay structure . But again that's to be expected from a company trying to completely re build it's self from the ground up
Pros
oppertunaties
Cons
Job Security
good
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 3, 2016
good i enjoyed my time here never just sat their always pushed for more and better sales to reach the quota at the end of the month
A great Place to Work!
Care Operations Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 3, 2016
a typical day revolves around taking care of former ClearWire customers. We were retained to stay on and help with the network shutdown. Every minute was spent making sure the transition was easy. I learned a lot about accounting here. The management was great and always tried to develop you. The hardest part will be leaving on Friday, February 5.
Excellent Place for Growth and Development
Performance Management Coach / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAFebruary 3, 2016
My career began as a Quality agent and throughout my employment, I was able to develop my skills as a leader, pursue my educational goals and do a job I enjoyed through coaching and development.
Pros
Strong emphasis on career development.
With given the opportunity I know I can accomplish and succeed.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Montclair, CAFebruary 3, 2016
Excellent communication skills
Outstanding solutions-based sales skills
Exceptional relationship-building skills
Passionate about technology
Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Resourceful
Motivated to learn
Professionalism and poise
Never again
Resolution Management Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 2, 2016
Truly a horrible experience. The company is not focused on their employees. They are only focused on staying afloat. Management was not to be trusted. Was not at all helpful. Environment had more a slave ship feel.
N/a
Sales Project/Program Manager II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 2, 2016
One of the best companies I have worked for, great work and personal life balance! Great benefits including PTO and Medical Insurance.
good managers and co-workers
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJanuary 31, 2016
An excellent company that takes care of all employees. Benefits were great. Many people reached the top in a short period of time.
Pros
help you to succeed and rewarded top employees for their performance
Cons
too bad the department closed
Wouldn't recommend.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 30, 2016
Sprint was my 1st sales position and the people I worked with were great but the company was just terrible. I would not recommend.
Selling phones
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 29, 2016
The job duties were pretty simple. However, they expected you to know everything. They would train you but the training is not useful at all.
Pros
People
Cons
Expectations
Good environment for young college students.
Sales Rep & Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Oswego, ILJanuary 29, 2016
It is a good environment to be in and if you're a college student they tend to work with your schedule. However management can be iffy at times and I am not always happy about it.
Pros
Flexibility, Environment, Pay is good for college students.
Cons
Management, Nature of the Job.
Not afraid of change
Implementation Project Manager I (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJanuary 29, 2016
This company is constantly changing to meet the need of their customers and the wireless community. While it is challenging to work in an ever-changing environment it is also invigorating. The benefits were very good and they strongly believe in work/life balance. I loved the people that I worked with and those I worked for.
Fun place to work
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJanuary 28, 2016
The best thing about Sprint is that you get to meet new people and the employees and supervisors make it a fun place to work.
Pros
Good venefits
Cons
Working long hours
Not good
LEAD RETAIL CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDJanuary 28, 2016
Company holds employees accountable for their poor services. infact a part of your pay/commission is based on service, which is poor. can find yourself stuck in your position unless you become good friends with management
Pros
Free service
Cons
Everything else
Sprint Summary
Business Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Palos Park, ILJanuary 28, 2016
It is and will be a good company to work for in the future. They just need time to fix their network. I learned how to work with Business Owners, C level executives and it made me more confident.My Co-Workers are great people but management has lack of interest in their employees. The most enjoyable part of my job is that everyday is different and I get to meet great people all the time.
poducive and bus work day
Customer service Rep Xerox (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 28, 2016
mangement for my certain dept was not well put together and you have to be able to adapt to change but as far as the hospial goes i was a great hospital to work for and being able to interact closley with health proessionals
Constant Layoffs-
BUSINESS CUSTOMER ANALYST II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 28, 2016
Technology changes very often and so does employee reduction. Always on guard about layoffs hitting your group.

Learned a lot about telecommunications and advanced quickly in my positions.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Job Insecurity
My Sprint Career
Project Manager, Call Center /Network Interface (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 27, 2016
I enjoyed developing and implementing new processes during the early stages of Sprint Wireless. With that, came lots of responsibility and personal fulfillment when projects or new products were implemented successfully.
Pros
Nice facility, felt empowered, received several awards
Cons
Too many reorganizations and layoffs - lots of politics