Sprint
2,736 reviews

Sprint Employer Reviews

productive place to work
Retail Communications Consultant (Current Employee), Newnan, GADecember 16, 2014
it is fast pace and a productive place to work. you get to interact with people and get to assist peole in need with their bills and mobile phones.
great work place
Sales/keyholder (Current Employee), Eugene, ORDecember 16, 2014
Pros: everything
it is a great company to work for, benefits and management is also very great. i would recommend anyone who is willing to put in the work to hit quotas and wants to make money.
Provided security until layoffs began
Executive Response Analyst (Former Employee), Hampton, VADecember 15, 2014
Assisting customers that wanted to cancel service by trying to maintain their business with offers. The job itself wasn't bad; however, management was TERRIBLE. A place with A LOT of unprofessionalism.
Team Sales Representative (Former Employee), Boise, IDDecember 15, 2014
Pros: a job, insurance
Cons: no official breaks, rude customers (be nice), long hours, sometimes no days off for a long time
My personal experience was not great mostly because of lack of employees and it not being the right fit for me. Hardest part of the job is being required to occasionally stay until 1 or 2 in the morning setting up the store and angry customers.
management is a joke
SalesRep (Current Employee), Orem, UTDecember 15, 2014
Pros: commission
Cons: management
I worked here for a month and the entire time the management was a joke. I wasn't receiving proper training, my manager was never there, the district manager is extremely unprofessional as well.
Phone Sales Professional
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Fitchburg, MADecember 14, 2014
• Obtained Sprint certification by completing course work at Sprint headquarters

• Provided excellent customer service by answering Sprint service and device questions

• Ensured a lasting relationship with customers by remaining in contact with them
Call Center
Sales / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 14, 2014
Working here was splendid. Not only was the environment one of the best but, they offer many incentives to employees. Fast paced call center where you took heavy calls and allowed you to choose your shift and advancement was always a goal of the company. This is one place where you looked forward to going to work and not only being with the people but – more... knowing you were able to advance and treated with the utmost respect. – less
Fun Workplace Interactive customers
Retail Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2014
I loved working retail for this company. Interacting with my customers and meeting different people on a daily basis and finding solutions to their problems.Typical day at work handling our inventory, sales, and billing inquiries. The hardest part of my job was not being able to help with all customer issues. My assistant manager was a great leader. – more... He did a number of things to help me succeed. – less
Love the type of work, Needs to work on management
Sales Rep, Cell Phone Tech (Current Employee), Frederick, MDDecember 12, 2014
Pros: employee apriciation, benfits
Cons: management
I loved waking up and going to work. I am a people person and all customers remember me and recommend me to friends and family. once management changed things took a turn for the worst. Checks came late, tasks unfinished, goals unmet, and lack of communication within the team.
fast paced sales environment
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Sugar Land, TXDecember 11, 2014
Pros: free cell phone service, great benefits
Cons: no work life balance
Good people employed at the company, easy to work with and for.
Limited opportunities to move up to internally. We have to deal with upset customer very often so great customer service is a must. Some processes not well implemented but overall a good workplace.
Sprint is a highly energized company that is struggling due to merges and the competitive nature of the wireless industry.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSDecember 11, 2014
Pros: team centered, goal oriented and determined to succeed.
Cons: layoffs and financial stress
The support staff and the executives that make up the IT work force are dedicated and of the highest caliber.

All operational activities are geared towards system availability and have metrics to try and determine issues before they become problems.

The most challenging aspect of this job was de-conflicting non-scheduled activities that could have – more... impact to planned maintenance activities changes. – less
Long hours but good people to work with.
Sr. Network Technician (Former Employee), Medford, ORDecember 11, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: not many
I was left on my own to to develop my work day. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people that wanted to build the best system possible and do it every day.
Mall of America - Store Manager (Current Employee), BloomingtonDecember 10, 2014
An ever changing industry with new products and technologies to constantly keep up with where customer service play a huge role in a typical day. Interacting with customers on a daily basis in an exciting and fast pace environment.
Productive and good place to work
Technology Lead - Application Development (Current Employee), Overland park, ksDecember 10, 2014
Good Work Life balance depending on your management
Advancement is slow and take years.
Sprint PCS Branch
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Newark, NJDecember 10, 2014
Pros: lunch 30 mins or 1hour
Cons: small breaks on slow days
MY TIME WITH THIS COMPANY I TRAINED IN A NEEDED SKILLS,AN MAY I ADD IT WAS WELL SPENT. IN MY WORKING WITH THIS COMPANY I LEARNED TO BE VOLUNTARILY HELPFUL TO YOUR FELLOW EMPLOYEES AS WELL AS ON COMING CUSTOMERS. I LEARNED THAT IF A CUSTOMER IS ANGRY WALKING IN TO DO YOUR BEST TO MAKE SURE THEIR HAPPY ON THEIR WAY OUT, THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS – more... THE EQUIPMENT, AN THE PEOPLE ARE MOST OF THE TIME HAPPY IF YOU DO YOUR JOB WELL AND CORRECTLY, AN THAT'S THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF ANY JOB. – less
love this company
Sprint Representative (Former Employee), Montgomery alDecember 9, 2014
loved this company i think it was a great opportunity loved working for this company
xerox
Sprint Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 9, 2014
processing bills, payments, customer service, troubleshooting devices, problem solving ensuring happy customers
Sprint, a great place to gain experience and knowledge with cutting edge Teclo solutions.
M2M and Iot Solutions Sales Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 9, 2014
Excellent work environment with plenty of room for advancement.
Challenging and sometimes enjoyable workplace
Customer Finance Service Agent (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 8, 2014
A typical day at work consist of inbound calls from Sprint customers. The calls pertain to bills and/or mobile device issues and how to assist the customer in resolving the issues they may have. I've learned to be more patient with the different personalities of individuals. I have some good co-workers on my team of whom we are there to support and – more... encourage each other. The hardest part of my job is having to handle difficult customers. However the most enjoyable is working with customers who appreciate the job that I do to go above and beyond to make sure that they are satisfied with my customer service. – less
loved working for sprint
Account Services Retention II Specialist (Former Employee), Temple, TXDecember 7, 2014
learned how to deal with angry customers. high stress job but loved helping customers resolve issues. management could have been a little more organized . hardest part of the job was dealing with escalation process. co workers did not have high moral.

1 2 3 4 5

About Sprint

Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more – Read more