Sprint Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,006 reviews matching the search
Hunger
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FL 32715May 25, 2016
Sprint is Sales Oriented and Everyone in nearly capacity every capacity had a quota. The Landline department is now known as CenturyLink.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Stessful
Great
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  La Grange, ILMay 24, 2016
This place was a absolute job to work at. I would have almost worked here for free if they did not require to pay me. The company offered a tone of different ways to make extra money on top of the generous salary I was already being paid.
Pros
Everything You Could Think Of
Fun work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX 75034May 24, 2016
Fun place to work, very fast paced and busy, learning technology on a daily basis. Spring keeps you up to date with sales goals and quotas daily
Pros
fun, fast paced, good training
Cons
short hours
Great Company
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAMay 24, 2016
Sprint was a great company to work for, before all of the layoffs began. I worked with some great people (co-workers and management). I just hate that the company couldn't sustain the economy to endure the competition.
Amazing place to work, great environment
Executive Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 24, 2016
My day usually starts about 9am, we have a meeting every morning. I am extremely grateful for the experience and the knowledge I have gained from working at Sprint. I love my coworkers and my manager is an awesome friend. The hardest thing about working at Sprint our compensation plan. It gets switched a lot and its hard to keep up with sometimes. The most enjoyable part is to be part of a team and the incentives.
Pros
long lunches, half days off
Cons
comp plan, monthly quotas
ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 23, 2016
Professional office environment. Receive all incoming correspondence. Answered questions regarding store and products, while maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions. Schedule equipment maintenance. Call clients to schedule appointments and follow-up on visits. Assist with payroll and employee scheduling. Cold called subscribers to check on customer satisfaction.
rewards
Account Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYMay 23, 2016
The atmosphere was one of the best , management walked around and greeted employee through out the day. A friendly atmosphere amongst co workers , if there is question to asked you were able to ask anyone within the building and receive positive responses and support needed to find the answers.
Pros
free icecream for all 1x a month on humid days and dougnuts and coffee every saturday
Cons
company was in a isolated area
Sprint - revolutionary wireless
Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 22, 2016
Sprint has some known challenges, new technology undeployed tech, and a new ceo , with a unique vision as seen by his 1 day commercial.
Sprint isn't what it used to be....wouldn't work here.
EA (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 22, 2016
Worked at hdq in OP KS. Sprint had gone down the tubes lso badly....so much so they thought it was professional to text me I was laid off and even laid me off WHILE I was on FMLA....thanks Sprint.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Top level execs have no idea what they are doing, and how it is effectiving employees...they don't care at all.
great place for college student to work
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 21, 2016
As a professional I always felt over worked and under paid. I did not feel as though my hard work was appreciated. The work hours were not flexiable.
Pros
great way to gain customer service experience
Cons
not enough pay, over worked
great weekend schedule
Sales Representative, Sales Makers (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 21, 2016
working with sprint was a wonderful experience, my team helped me pushed myself further and further everyday. everyday was a challenge to see who can get the most sales.
Pros
commission was decent
focused on excelllence
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INMay 20, 2016
i have the experience in both management and in the associate position so i can relate to both sides of the coin. i work well with the public as well as my co workers to make the job easier to deal with.
Pros
open to learning and hardworking
Cons
It's cool until you see your paycheck
Retail Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 20, 2016
Everything was going perfectly fine, I mean my store was not a busy store, and I thinks that due to the fact it was shared with a radioshack. So meeting quota was not easy... I hated working at that store only because commission wasn't the greatest and then you get punished for it and on top of that the money taking out of your checks for deactivation that happen 4 month earlier...
Lots of flexibility
Manager Technical Support Engineering II (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 20, 2016
Sprint allows a lot of flexibility with schedules and provides the ability to work from home for most employees. While I like my current manager, he inherited my team during a recent consolidation. My team really doesn't fit in with the rest of his teams and is mostly disconnected about what my team does.
Good compensation and benefits
Systems Integrator/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 19, 2016
Good compensation and benefits. Work every day in fear that job will be eliminated. 15 years ago this was an excellent company.
Fun and Fast paced.
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 18, 2016
A great place to learn the ins and outs of retail. The company has great training and a lot of flexibility. Their open door policy makes it easy to approach management.
Good COmpany
Sales Consultant and Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 18, 2016
Fun place to work with good coworkers. Learned a lot about the cellular business and had a great manager while I was there.
Pros
Co workers
Sprint
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKMay 17, 2016
By far worse company I have ever been with. Management needs help and HR needs to screen people better before hiring them
Great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Livingston, NJMay 17, 2016
The commission was great the customers were nice sometimes and the staff was wonderful and caring I loved it and the phone was nice and the equipment was ok
Not a Career position
Retail Representative/ Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 17, 2016
Typical day is helping customers as they come in and try to find appropriate devices that will fit the customers wants and needs. Also trying to get potential customers to switch from other carriers and promote the company.
I learned quite a bit about electronics. The internals and specs of devices and how they work. Also what causes devices to lag or run slow. How to maintain data accounts.
Management is kind of hit and miss. I worked at 2 separate locations and both stores seemed to have some turnover on the management side of things. Some managers were very helpful and would do a great job with customer escalations and certain situations and others seemed to not care as much.
Co-workers were similar to managers in terms of turnover. They would come and go. The ones that are good with customer relationships and working sales would last long and were pleasant to work with for the most part.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with electronics everyday. I Love electronics so I enjoyed that quite a bit.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
High Turnover, low commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprint. Our community is ready to answer.