Sprint
3,322 reviews

Sprint Employee Reviews

Don't even waste your time
care account services representative (Former Employee), hampton, vaJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Free ice and water, 8 weeks of training
Cons: the entire time after training
The company promotes a family oriented work environment and talks about synergy in the workplace but the overall atmosphere does not match up. Once you are assigned to your team, you begin to see that there are already formulated cliques that you have to be apart of in order to succeed. Your manager will give you help only if they like you, if not, you may as well know that you only have a few more weeks to collect a paycheck before you are terminated for non-performance.
My working experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Work around my children's school schedule
Cons: No benefits, no raises and hardly any breaks during 10 hr shifts
My day starts by opening up the store before nine o'clock in the morning. I walk in turn off the alarm, take out the registers, clock-in and review the store to ensure everything is tagged and ready to go before I actually open the store to the public. I open doors at nine and start the day out by greeting customers providing them with customer service whether that is just taking payments and answering any billing information or setting up new accounts/upgrades. My co-workers and I work together collectively with keeping each other updated with plan changes or promos and assist each other in closing out sales at times. The hardest part of my job is dealing with any customer issues but most of the time they are easily resolved just requires a lot of time and patience . The thing I love most about my job is the ability to interact with people conversate with them and help them out when they are really stuck in a tight predicament.
Good place to compete
Team Lead - Customer Support (Former Employee), Fargo, NDJune 30, 2015
Pros: clean atmpsphere - Great Benefits
Cons: Work hard stay in 1 spot
Loved working with people and finding solutions to there issues. Also liked the competitive sales and competing against other employees.
Dint like the glass ceiling and found men were moved up right away vs women in leadership positions.
Great Experience!
Senior Analyst (Former Employee), McLean, VAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Work cohesive, Achieve goals
Cons: long hours
Sprint Nextel was a great place to work. The environment was not too stressful. The books were closed on time. It was well organized company by the management team. Everyone were high skilled professionals and work cohesively.
Very good work place
Lead Communications Consultant (Current Employee), Flint, MIJune 29, 2015
I love sprint, I have learned so much and I still am learning something new every day while working with this company! Always something new to learn.
Interacted with people from various backgrounds on a daily basis, learnt a lot about technology
Customer Service Rep/Cashier (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 29, 2015
The Sprint I worked for was a third party dealer Arch Telecom. The Regional Manager seemed like she didn't have a comprehensive knowledge about all the plans/rates and the store manager was very unprofessional. They brought a lot of personal stuff to work but besides that the job was very informative. I was always learning cool featured on the latest phones and comparing their features and benefits so as to enlighten customers in order for them to pick the right device and plans that's best for them. Above all i learned to how to effectively handle difficult customers and still maintain being professional and polite. It's hard to be mean to someone whose kind to you! The hardest part of the job was processing a sale because we had to do it initially through tech support over the phone then ring it up in our system which was time consuming, however they eventually created a way we could do it from our own tablets and PC.the most enjoyable part of the job was exercising and developing my communicating skills and being able to procure new business as well as help customers save money by matching them with the plans that was most beneficial to them. I didn't care so much about the commission I was more interested in helping people find the right plan to accommodate there budget.
fun workplace with coworkers
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Pasadena, TXJune 29, 2015
Opening up the store with a manager and a tech, taking out the phones from the back to get ready for the day, counting all of the registers and making sure no customer information was left out.
sprint
customer service specialist (Current Employee), charlotte ncJune 29, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: management
its an alright company to work for it pays the bills and you will meet great people while being there and management is all about their numbers no matter how much stress your under just go in do your job and collect your check .
Excellent company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2015
Pros: Excellent for promoting from within
Cons: none
They provide resources (motivating and mentoring) for their employees to promote or move around in different areas of the company. Great salary, benefits, perks, excellent company to work for.
Fast pace work environment
Technical Sales Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 27, 2015
The best thing about Sprint is the work/life balance working there.There are plenty of opportunities to learn, grow, and gain new experience
Competitive Workplace with Great Rewards
Solutions Representative (Former Employee), New Bern, NCJune 27, 2015
Pros: bonses and rewards
Cons: home service division no longer exists
Fun and exciting place to work for. The competition is high and the rewards were motivating. The work environment was friendly and inviting. Unfortunately they sold out their employees and the company was downsized by new ownership. Plus, the employees suffered tremendously with their stock investments when the new company switched Sprint stocks to their stocks.
Great place to work!
Lead Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Rolling MeadowsJune 26, 2015
Met a lot of great people and developed long relationships with customers and co-workers. Definitely a fun and exciting environment to work in. Participated in major events.
sprint not financially stable
Business Acquisition rep II (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 26, 2015
Sprint does not have financial stability. After working for them for 4 months they offered volunteer lay-offs for all employees. Manager and Director both let go
Relaxing place to work
Technical Counsultant (Current Employee), Miramar, FloridaJune 25, 2015
So far it has been the place that I have work on. Management is very understanding of the needs of sales reps and technicians as well. Things like changes in schedule and arrangements for days off is not problem either.
Professional and Creative work environment
Southwest Region Sales Training Delivery Manager (Former Employee), Iriving, TXJune 25, 2015
Pros: Very Professional and creative environment to work in.
Cons: Downsizing events happen too frequently.
I enjoyed working for Sprint and learned something new every day that I worked for them. It is a fast paced environment and that made it very exciting. Change was the norm and that also was exciting. I worked for them for over 15 years and an so glad that I had that opportunity. The team that I worked with was an amazing group of professionals. They are committed, creative, and collaborative.
Good Managers/ Secure job experience
Business Wireless Technical Support (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 25, 2015
The company I was there for about 6 years moved into my degree path and loved it miss it still. They had a good selection of management. I enjoyed alot of company events to build employee morale
n/a
Sales Associate (Current Employee), BrowDeer, WIJune 25, 2015
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: pay(compensation structure)
Operating sales floor, answering inbound calls, meeting weekly sales quotas, making bank deposits, completing shipments, light janitorial duties, and opening/closing store.
Family Work Place
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Norcross, GAJune 25, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: Family
Sprint is a family company , they will support , help you through what ever the case may be personal or with your work life. They are are not your family but they are there for you through it all you will believe that we all cam from the same parents .
An enjoyable workplace environment with opportunities for advancement
Account Services Representative (Former Employee), Temple TexasJune 24, 2015
Pros: Free Drinks
Cons: I enjoyed every aspect of the job
A typical day at work at my previous employment was a fun and energetic environment. I learned that I am great and working well with others, as well as being a great leader. I was part of management where I would give approvals to co workers who needed it etc..... My co-workers were very nice people and we got along very well. The hardest part of my job was me being a perfectionist and when things didn't go according to plan I had to learn to keep it moving. I enjoyed the team environment and just being around people. I enjoyed putting a smile on peoples faces knowing I helped them out to the best of my ability.
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee), Port Orchard, WAJune 24, 2015
I loved my job. Something new everyday.Great work environment and awesome co workers. Also good benefits.A lot to learn and very competitive also.

1 2 3 4 5

About Sprint

Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more – Read more

Sprint Salaries