Sprint Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,190 reviews matching the search
Just a great place to work
Retention Business Gold Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 24, 2016
Sprint has great up-to-date computers and they systems out beat anything I have ever seen. Sprint put a lot of money into their software and employees.
Pros
Good 401k
Cons
Not good with job security
Great experience and learned great new time managment skills, new employee developement skill.
Store manager (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 24, 2016
Good Learning ground for post paid cellphone service and customer service at high standard. Great co-workers that go far and beyond for our customers.
Fairly decent place to work.
Legal Analyst (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJuly 24, 2016
I initially began work at Sprint (nee Nextel) in 1999 as a documentation specialist. After the merger with Sprint, my position was eliminated and I went to work in the Legal Department as a legal analyst. I learned a lot about frequency management and licensing. Management at my level was pretty much hands off in the sense that I had a certain amount of autonomy with my day to day responsibilities. My co-workers were team players and we all contributed to get the tasks at hand done.
Pros
Great benefits, nice employee perks, flexible work schedule
Cons
Compensation (after merger). no advancement potential
High Pace work environment
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJuly 23, 2016
My work day included taking phone calls from customers who needed help with their accounts, which consisted of cancellations, billing, tech support and even believe or not sometimes therapist. I learned how to resolve issues with a limited amount of time. I had really wonderful co-workers who would assist you if there was an issue you weren't able to solve. The hardest part of my job was getting phone calls from customers who would try to get a bit personal and there was nothing you were able to do but sit and listen. The most enjoyable part was knowing that I was able to help a customer with an issue they thought was unsolvable.
management team lacks focus
Network Planner Level IV (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 22, 2016
The direction one could go changes with the wind at Sprint. hard-working people were very frustrated working at Sprint because of the lack of vision and focus
Decent Environment up until the company started getting too sales hungry.
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 22, 2016
It's always nice to work in a small store and get to see new people everyday. However lately the company has started to push on "bundling" things no customer needs. After that the environment got a little toxic. But that's just how sales is.
Pros
commission, decent pay
Okay work place good benefits and some cons
Credit Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 22, 2016
Sprint is a good company to work for, the benefits are awesome. However, if you work in the credit department you are subject to constant policy changes and when reading the policies they are contradictory. When being reviewed by quality is not objective if they are having a bad or depending on who you are being reviewed by you can get a bad review. There really are no guidelines for quality to go by, which can effect whether you keep your job (asinine). Depending on your supervisor you may have one that's in your corner and may fight for you or one that could care less and not try to help you. There are some great supervisor's and leads and some really bad apathetic supervisor's and lazy leads. Hopefully if hired you get one of the great leads they can make up for a bad supervisor. The people are great the teams tend to be close knit and know a lot about each other. Depending on the department you may have a pot luck once a week or one a month.
Pros
Credit has an hour lunch. Pto can be utilized creatively with this company, Mandatory OT can be a blessing and a curse, people are great to work with
Cons
Can be too gossipy there, high turn over rate in the credit department, quality is not objective and no guidelines, supervisor's can be apathetic and just not care
n/a
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Gurnee, ILJuly 22, 2016
it was great at first until they started lowering the commission structure and hours. The benefits are not all that great either.
ok
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 21, 2016
this was a great place to work before they changed the name of the company and hired new management. Pay was excellent but then they took away some of our work perks
can be a great job
Lead Retail Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 20, 2016
Great company to work for. I must say though that it all depends what district you work and the store they send you to. they give you free cell phone service and you can advance if you give it your all.
Pros
free phone service
it was ok place to work
Sr. Cust service (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 20, 2016
Sprint was a fun place to work for a while they fed you a lot and had games for there employees. Nice area to come to work in had long walk ways bus line accessible cafes within reach
Pros
sometime it was a free lunch given
Cons
had a wonderful healthcare pkg
Na
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJuly 20, 2016
Working with sprint was really good and the company was very organized. I enjoyed my job and my coworkers no complaints.
Telecommute option was desirable
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 19, 2016
Flexibility allowed high performers to work remote as long as work was accomplished.
Campus provided employees with every amenity - fantastic gym, shops, several full scale dining facilities, hair salon, flower shop, etc.
Look it up, b!
Advanced Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 19, 2016
Did you pull up the doc in CST?

I bet you didn't.

Training was long and drawn out. Wasn't hands-on enough, so most people are clueless when they hit the floor.
Great and fun-ish place at times.
Just not enough pay. Decent, but still not enough for a family man.
Pros
Gym, Laid back atmosphere, Deli-like store, Decent benefits, Virtually no dress code, Some overtime available
Cons
Low-Average Starting Pay, Takes months before you'll see commission, Training that doesn't help much
Communication is an essential part of the job
Communication Consultant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 19, 2016
Face to face interaction with customers on a daily basis to set up new service or answer any question about the products and service Sprint offered. Solve billing questions and take payments. Meet monthly sales goals. I absolutely loved working for sprint and meeting and helping my customers everyday.
Pros
To interact with people daily and help solve their problems
fun and productive place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJuly 18, 2016
Making my quotas knowing that i was going to get great commission with meeting my own expectations. Learned how to communicate with other peers in a correct manner also learned a lot in technology.
Co-workers very fun to work with and change our selves in sales.
Hardest part of my job was to reach my quotas on slow days difficult but not impossible.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Totowa, NJJuly 18, 2016
A typical day at work is very fun, I love my job. However, they are not able to work around my school schedule. I learned to be very patient when it comes to a customers needs and wants.
Good Company
Store Leader (Current Employee) –  IndianaJuly 18, 2016
Good company to work for if you are in the right location. Do your research on demographics of sales in the store before you accept a position. Stores can be very slow at times, more often than not, making for a long day.
Always asking to go around town passing flyers and bringing in customers. Traffic does not bring itself in.
Very good pay and endless commission. Decent work life balance.
Pros
hourly pay
Cons
store traffic
Fun > Work
Business Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 18, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Sprint. I felt lucky to be in the department I was and work underneath the leadership I had. This corporation is embracing the volatile and ever changing telecom market. This creates many opportunities within the company. I believe success is achieved with very little effort.
Pros
Everyday a new challenge
Cons
Risk of getting laid off, corporate politics
No work life balance
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 18, 2016
I would never work for Wireless Lifestyle/Sprint again! Lots of unrealistic expectations based upon the store location. I would never recommend an authorized retailer to anyone!