The Executive Administrative Assistant directly supports the CEO and Senior Management Team. The EA will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. Experience with P&L Analysis is central to this role. A high comfort level with Social Media is also essential. They will interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure. Being flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decisions making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
- P&L Analysis
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the CEO
- Assist CEO with preparation of presentation materials
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Assist in pipeline/forecast preparation and management.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects for CEO simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for CEO, Board Members and executive management as needed.
- Work closely with CEO and clients to coordinate and launch hard copy or email campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years experience supporting at the executive level.
- Investor Relations experience
- Reporting of stocks
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Experience creating and presentation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management and executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business preferred.
- Support experience in the retail or service industry preferred.