Sprouts Farmers Markets

Sprouts Farmers Markets Employee Reviews

Was an enjoyable experience
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 22, 2015
once they taught me the basics and ran with it, became a single cell unit that they could depend on without fail. Over all they weren't bad, just not organized
Pros
15% discount
Cons
employees
their enviroment was not professional
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  West Hills, CADecember 19, 2015
It felt a lot like high school going in everyday. The "cool kids" got management positions and higher pay. Management would not inform you properly of policy changes, and many inappropriate jokes were made at employees by management.
Pros
Cons
not enough hours, uncomfortable enviroment, no benefits
Not too great
bagger (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 16, 2015
the politics here are ridiculous and the managers are heavily into favoritism... the co workers are okay, and the day is really long.
Productive and fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMDecember 13, 2015
I jump on the cash register, start scanning customers' items, and tell them to have a great day. The regular customers and I always have something to talk about, whether it be regarding something going on in their life, or my life, and we always have great conversations. I've learned many produce item codes and have memorized them and my co-workers are amazing. The hardest part of my job is dealing with rude customers, but I always help them the best way I can. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my regular customers and having the conversations we have.
Pros
10% discount on everything
Cons
Short breaks
Sprouts
Vitamin Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, CADecember 11, 2015
High paced specialty market that meets the needs of gluten and vegetarian dietary expectations. Room for rapid promotion and relocation. Expanding nationwide allowing for many new positions.
Enjoyed the Work
Deli/Bakery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Keller, TXNovember 30, 2015
I enjoyed working there. The employees were friendly, as well as the customers. It isnt the highest paying job, but it's a great starting job.
Very Fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Longmont, CONovember 28, 2015
Fun place to work, very supportive management with room to advancement and very understanding where sick days are approved.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great place to work if you can survive on part time hours
Deli Clerk (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 24, 2015
Not at all what I expected, hours cut on a daily basis, expect way too much from employees, not enough time to get everything that's needed done.
Pros
Healthcare, employee discount
Cons
hours cut on a regular
Receiving Manager (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALNovember 24, 2015
It's an okay place to work. Friendly coworkers and environment to work. Love the fresh produce and meats that is sold. Plenty of room for growth.
productive and fun person
STORE MANAGER RETAIL (Current Employee) –  Dublin, CANovember 23, 2015
Outstanding work ethic fun , great customer service on time Conducted and /or reviewed analytical studies and surveys; formulated procedures policies and program alternatives made recommendations on a broad spectrum of administrative and program-related problems; reviewed and analyzed proposed legislation and advised management on the impact or potential impact ; acted as team leader.
Deli Clerk.
DELI CLERK (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 19, 2015
Basic deli job.
Customers come up to the window and ask you for a meat to be sliced.
Preparing a number meals and salad..................
I enjoy ingaging with people, Personable, Caring, And get the job done.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Chino Hills, CANovember 19, 2015
Got right to work, Checked in with co-workers to have a daily plan, Always putting customers first, Meeting there needs ensured they would come back, Shipment was the hardest in weight only, Keeping the staffs moral up made my day! And there's.

Pros
Always meeting new people and then seeing them come back happy.
Cons
When customers were not put first and there needs were not met
Courtesey Clerk/Bakery Clerk
Courtesy Clerk/Bakery Clerk (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 18, 2015
Courtesy Clerk: Responsible for hourly sweeps and checking carts. Assisting customers with shopping, bagging groceries, carry-outs, etc. Staying RMOC compliant

Bakery Clerk: Rotating dates/checking for freshness of retail and baked products. Production, RMOC compliance. Customer service
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No benefits for MOST positions when working less than 30 hours
Not what it says it is.
administrative (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 18, 2015
Don't believe what they tell you I was hired to work full time I'm lucky if I get 16 hours. Time cutting to save budget is how they operate.
Pros
wear jeans
Cons
loss of hours and wages
Great place to work. Relaxed easygoing atmosphere
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 16, 2015
Most enjoyable part of my day was being able to become acquainted with my repeat customers and asking them about their day
Productive and physical
Vitamin and Herbalist Clerk (Current Employee) –  5205 Prospect RD.November 16, 2015
Decent starter job, which allows employees to gain knowledge about a multitude of jobs, including food handling, customer service and cashier experience.
Good Job
produce (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CANovember 16, 2015
It was a good experience. I enjoyed working there. The store was clean and organized. abcdfghijklomopqrstuvwxyz iflflfamsknfkagnakjbgjkanfgjangkjangjnfdbv jvkfdvkdvnvfv j vjfnvj
Growing Company
4rth Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 15, 2015
Sprouts is a wonderful company to work for and all management treat everyone as equals. I worked many different shift; Morning, Mid, Overnight or mostly Closing. The hardest part of my job was the different shift sometimes I would work overnight and have to go back to work 6 hours later. I enjoyed every part of my job starting with my co-workers to customers.
Enjoyable place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVNovember 12, 2015
I enjoyed working for Sprouts. However, when I needed a medical leave I was terminated. I had been told because I was not there a year I did not qualify for protected medical leave.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Heavy Lifting
Fast paced and fun working environment.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 9, 2015
My time at Sprouts Farmers Market was a definitely a good one. It was very fast pace and enjoyable while I was there, my coworkers were great for the most part, they taught me a lot. I learned a great deal about patience, sacrifice, and what it's like to be an adult. My management was majorly great, the manager of my store was really helpful and understanding, he helped me a lot while I was there. Typically, my day would consist of coming in and heading to a register, unless I was needed elsewhere, such as the bulk department which I spent a good amount of time in. And i'd either stay on the register or go where I was needed until the end of my shift. If I was closing i'd pitch in and do my fair share of the closing duties, such as putting out the adds, cleaning the front, taking out the garbage, fronting all of the shelves, or even helping bring in carts from the lot. Hands down my favorite parts of the job were the relationships i built with my coworkers and all of the regulars that came in. Developing a relationships with your coworkers is important, but so it developing relationships with your customers. The most difficult part was probably closing when we were short staffed, I had this job while I was still in high school, so when I would close on a school night and we didn't have many people there, it was stressful. That's about it, really. It was a fairly enjoyable experience.
Pros
Amounts of time on break, flexible hours, and general environment.
Cons
Hard to move up in the employee ranking area