SPS Temporaries Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Buffalo new yorkJune 8, 2017
Love working for SPS office personnel are helpful and friendly. Jobs are various and not boring, challenging and management at jobs is fair treat you like an actual person.
Nice people
Receptionist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 22, 2017
They do not call you for work often
They cancel you from jobs after about a week
The places they send you to work are very far as well
Bad at finding jobs
Pros
Cons
Many
Pruducttive fun plase to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 25, 2017
Good place to work good job's an good pay. Clean environment great ppl to work around simple work no over the top assignments an most jobs are on a bus line or route.
Pros
Busline jobs
Cons
Short breaks
Temporary employment service
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYApril 5, 2017
Assembled rungs and ladder stairs using power and hand tools. Also installed chains, ladder stairs, wiring kit and operating boards to fitness equipment frames.
Multiple opportunities
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  West Seneca, NYApril 3, 2017
It's a great company to be employed by. The ladies that work there are very helpful and understanding. Always has multiple opportunities for me and I got set up with a wonderful position. I got hired on within 3 months.
Pros
Getting hired in a short period of time
Cons
I have no dislikes about this company
very productive and good people to work with
Laborer (Former Employee) –  buffalo New YorkMarch 12, 2017
I enjoy working for sps . I work at a company also have a good chance of a permanent position. The company is very good at finding places to fit my skills
Pros
flexible brakes and lunch
Cons
no payed holidays
Production Worker/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 12, 2017
They are very great at finding work for you. Are able to find the best route's for you to take on your way to work if needed. They are great at preparing you for the job description. So that you know what to do before you arrive at the job location.
Pros
Nice employer
A typical day at work, I spend my day in a quiet working inviroment
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 27, 2016
I packed meat products and the production got slow, and it was for temporary work. And they did not call me anymore. I have nothing more to say
Work steadily available
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYDecember 16, 2016
Good jobs for entry level positions such as warehouse, production, shipping, recieving etc. Good place to get your foot in the door to other companies.
Consistent work and great management,good pay for decent jobs.. Also they work endlessly to fit you in the job fields you request
Assembly work (Former Employee) –  Buffalo New YorkDecember 10, 2016
A good agency who will work to help you find great employers and steady work, they will search endlessly to find work for you. Also their connected to many employers who are looking for good hard working honest, reliable workers who will become permanent employees
not productive
Laborer (Former Employee) –  union rd, buffalo nyJuly 18, 2016
I signed up with the Union road office. They set me up with a 3rd shift position, gave me schedule and then called me off the first 2 days. I called Monday morning to let them know I did not make the weekend shift and the receptionist was very rude and tried to over talk me. Not professional at all. I would never recommend this place to anyone!
i did various jobs with this company
Shipping, receiving, returns clerk (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 14, 2016
I worked at a lot of different companies while working with them. I enjoyed it but needed something more permanent. The people were all nice didn't have a problem at all working thru them .
temporary work
Various positions (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 17, 2015
There was not a typical day at work. Each day could result in a different work environment. I did however gain experience in multiple manufacturing positions. I learn the ins and out of various manufacturing jobs.
Pros
work available
Cons
temporary work
Good if you don't want a life
Line operator (Former Employee) –  West Seneca, NYJune 9, 2015
Long work days low pay but fast job placement. If you miss one day you're out. I guess it would depend on what job they set you up with but they had me working 70+ hours a week and I really had no time for friends and family. Just work and sleep.
Very Productive Environment
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Buffalo NYMarch 26, 2015
Some days were very hectic but the line supervisor was so very caring and understanding always making jokes made the day a little easier and stress free. I learned good teamwork and communication skills.
Pros
Friendly co - workers and line supervisor
Cons
Short Lunch Breaks, Favoritism towards other employees
productive, kinda all over the place at times.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYFebruary 25, 2015
I would go into work, get my computer turned on. Start by answering multiple phone lines and connecting them with the right person in back office. File paperwork, scan and email applications or important documents to either corporate office, our other two offices or to the correct place. Continue to answer phones throughout the day. Set up appointments for people to come In and apply with the company. I learned a lot about multi-tasking, having control over your patience with some of the employees or employers. I really did enjoy my days with talking to all different kinds of people, and learning new things about them and the companies we worked with.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
healthcare
Good Temp Service
Warehouse Stacker at Stuben Foods (Former Employee) –  West Seneca, NYDecember 17, 2014
SPS helped me find fast work. I would recommend them if your looking for temporary part time work. The warehouse I was sent to was legit, the people there were pretty nice. Managers were awesome and very down to earth.
Temporary jobs.
Pick and Pack (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 22, 2014
Great staff. Most jobs that SPS found me require the usual dress attire, work boots, gloves, etc. They are informative in letting me know what I'll need to work at a particular company.
Pros
They find me warehouse work.
Cons
None.
active placement to position
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 23, 2014
assembled and/or tested engine component assemblies; documentation.
Pros
always busy
Cons
never going to be permanent
Productive and fun work place
Machine Operator/Assembly line and Production (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 6, 2013
The days were always good and educational and busy at times.The hardest part was nothing its was pretty simple for me. I learned how to work in warehouse packaging and work assembly line .I enjoyed every part of this job unfortunately this job was only on a temporary basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPS Temporaries. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval