SPS Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
CDO (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILMay 17, 2017
No real room for big advancement. Pay scale was too small. Great employees got 31 cents. Terrible ones received 25 cents. Way to inconsistent of a place to raise a family on.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Pay
active work enviroment
Member (Current Employee) –  Mayagüez Municipio, PRApril 11, 2017
Many of the activities that has been assign to this is to create explain and show case demonstration of physical phenomena to highschool and middle school students

Acknowledgement from boosting society sales profit
Great work environment.
Multiple Positions (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 7, 2017
SPS Temporaries Inc. Is a Temp job. They help you find a job. If your looking for a specific job (ex. Facktoy work, food production, cashier ect.) they can help.
Pros
Will find you a job in no time
Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYMarch 23, 2017
Extremely discriminatory. There is not one good thing to say about this company or how it operates. Very low pay for all job offerings, while being overworked.
A day at SPS
UX Product Designer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 28, 2017
A typical day of work starts with a standup with Product Managment and Dev Team to review work and talk about upcoming task. I work in an open collaboration environment with a agile approach.
its ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 28, 2017
they are more for the customer then employee. it is a temp service but if they send you somewhere and you dont like it they dont help.there bottom line is there getting paid
sps the best job
Employee (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 24, 2017
i Learned how to be a team work with the coworkers and do everything the right way come to work on time no matter what . and the job was near my house
Good work place
Early Stage Collections (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 13, 2017
Helping customer trying to save there homes.I learn alot about dealing with customers about saving there homes from being put into fc.Fas as the steps what they have to do to put there home on a repayment plan.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 5, 2016
There is no set schedule so you better be ready to be called and be asked to work as soon as possible. Payments are late and management does not care at all. The pay is competitive though
not a stable job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2016
if you're looking for a stable job don't bother. as soon as work start slowing down, they won't hesitate laying you off.

u
Pros
pay is good
Cons
management
Government Contractor Medical Case Management
Lead RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 19, 2016
Lead RN Case Manager working with Georgia Army National Guard, Pre- mobilization, as well as post mobilization and preventive medicine for soldiers.
fun environment and workforce.
STOE PROTECTION SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAApril 26, 2016
members of the company were very patient and humble group of people. i really enjoyed working with them. they trained young athletes helping them reach they mental and physical potential to be great while they are still growing as young adolescents.
benefits
no longer in business
Associate Commerce Solutions (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 29, 2016
* Great learning environment
* teamwork was very important
* autodialer / inbound environment
* Late stage collections manager
Pros
Recognition
Cons
instability at the end of my career with them.
Energetic young company with a Harsh boot.
FSR (Former Employee) –  VariousDecember 14, 2015
SPS owners and senior staff in Hunstville do care about there employees and strive to do what's ethically write. One piece of warning though: SPS is based in Hunstville, Alamaba, which is a "Right to Work State" They have no issue or second though on terminating someone just for a one time disagreement. I watched it happen, too often.
Careing and Fair
Strategic Program Support (Former Employee) –  TravelingOctober 12, 2015
Awesome management and care about employees. They hire excellent employees which makes your job easy and fun. They provide excellent training so you are able to preforms your job without any question.
Cons
Contract Ends
Teamp jobs
TEMPORARY AGENCIES (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 14, 2015
sps was a temp job for me was not bad but did not say long need something more for me and my family.If you need a part time job good place to go.
fun team dynamic
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 17, 2015
I was primarily responsible for directing legal matters to the proper department for handling. I handled any where from 10 to 30 issues a day. Those that I worked with in the legal department were a fun and very knowledgable group of people. There were some departments that didn't always agree with the decisions and were difficult to work with. However, that provided a challenge to over come which I enjoyed. Some co-workers from other departments, who had applied for my position were turned down because of my experience and legal background, they were more difficult to work with and manage. The most enjoyable part was being part of a team working together.
Pros
lunch meetings out of the office and good benefits
Great company and people to work with i learned alot from the company.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2015
Being there early, long hours, the job done on time, going to work to learn more new things about the trade I was in, and also I like that the people I was working with also worked in a timely matter.
Only a good place to work as a temp.
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 16, 2015
I enjoyed working for SPS during that time, I like the fact that I didn't have anyone looking over my shoulder every second of a minute nevertheless their were no benefit packages, no compensation or anything else for that matter.
Pros
Locations of some of the post were located on major bus lines.
Cons
They sent me to locations that were not reconizable to me.
work personal good leadership good
Sensor Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 6, 2015
Assuring work schedules are followed and transportation of personal to and from work sites. Up keep of safety aspects of location for personal and equipment Sensor Maintenance Technician- Responsible for ensuring that equipment gets installed and DE installed properly, to obtain data for accurate tracking on a 2404 (equipment maintenance worksheet), and record precise data on spreadsheets to finalize reports. Accountable for Logistics, Maintenance, and Admin groups totaling of around 30 personal.
Pros
good leadership
Cons
contract ended less then 2 years

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPS. Our community is ready to answer.