SPS Employee Reviews in United States

Government Contractor Medical Case Management
Lead RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 19, 2016
Lead RN Case Manager working with Georgia Army National Guard, Pre- mobilization, as well as post mobilization and preventive medicine for soldiers.
Energetic young company with a Harsh boot.
FSR (Former Employee) –  VariousDecember 14, 2015
SPS owners and senior staff in Hunstville do care about there employees and strive to do what's ethically write. One piece of warning though: SPS is based in Hunstville, Alamaba, which is a "Right to Work State" They have no issue or second though on terminating someone just for a one time disagreement. I watched it happen, too often.
no longer in business
Associate Commerce Solutions (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 29, 2016
* Great learning environment
* teamwork was very important
* autodialer / inbound environment
* Late stage collections manager
Pros
Recognition
Cons
instability at the end of my career with them.
Careing and Fair
Strategic Program Support (Former Employee) –  TravelingOctober 12, 2015
Awesome management and care about employees. They hire excellent employees which makes your job easy and fun. They provide excellent training so you are able to preforms your job without any question.
Cons
Contract Ends
fun team dynamic
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 17, 2015
I was primarily responsible for directing legal matters to the proper department for handling. I handled any where from 10 to 30 issues a day. Those that I worked with in the legal department were a fun and very knowledgable group of people. There were some departments that didn't always agree with the decisions and were difficult to work with. However, that provided a challenge to over come which I enjoyed. Some co-workers from other departments, who had applied for my position were turned down because of my experience and legal background, they were more difficult to work with and manage. The most enjoyable part was being part of a team working together.
Pros
lunch meetings out of the office and good benefits
work personal good leadership good
Sensor Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 6, 2015
Assuring work schedules are followed and transportation of personal to and from work sites. Up keep of safety aspects of location for personal and equipment Sensor Maintenance Technician- Responsible for ensuring that equipment gets installed and DE installed properly, to obtain data for accurate tracking on a 2404 (equipment maintenance worksheet), and record precise data on spreadsheets to finalize reports. Accountable for Logistics, Maintenance, and Admin groups totaling of around 30 personal.
Pros
good leadership
Cons
contract ended less then 2 years
Only a good place to work as a temp.
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 16, 2015
I enjoyed working for SPS during that time, I like the fact that I didn't have anyone looking over my shoulder every second of a minute nevertheless their were no benefit packages, no compensation or anything else for that matter.
Pros
locations of some of the post were located on major bus lines.
Cons
they sent me to locations that were not reconizable to me.
Innovatirve work environment that encourages and enhances critical thinking skills.
Student Work Study Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, District of ColumbiaDecember 10, 2014
Learned to cold-call attendees at meetings to create professional business contact list. The most challenging part of this assignment was contacting and encouraging former students to return to the school to complete Associates or Bachelors degrees. The most enjoyable part was being able to inform students about how I overcame educational and financial obstacles to return to complete my Bachelor of Arts after an over 30-year sabbatical. then being informed by academic counselors that the students had made appointments to re-enroll in classes.
Pros
access to internet to do research to work on my masters classes during down times.
Cons
consistent daily desk work
Great company and people to work with i learned alot from the company.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2015
Being there early, long hours, the job done on time, going to work to learn more new things about the trade I was in, and also I like that the people I was working with also worked in a timely matter.
A good part-time company to work for
Store Protection Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 19, 2014
I would meet and greet customers as they entered and left the store. I learned that not everyone appearance isn't always it seems and by that I learned to not judge anyone without understanding them first. Management was great to me. As for my co-workers I had to keep a watchful eye on everyone and that also meant employees as well. Standing in one constant area caused my feet and lower back to hurt and most enjoyable part of the job was the employee discount.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
standing in one area for long periods of time
Working atmosphere
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTJune 22, 2012
A typical day would be logging in the system, reviewing the clients and who would need to be called that day. It was a good experience as it helped me to understand more clearly the way the finanicial stability was or was not.
The management was great for the most part. The only improvement would have been the reward system for collecting money owed to the credit card clients from the business workers.
Trying to work out a resolution with the client for payment without causing undue stress and yet get a committment on a payment was difficult at times. To accomplish this and receive that thank you because you were patient and worked with them felt good.
Pros
lunch cafeteria in the building
mostly fun and enjoyable would be my personal description at work,
Stocker/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 18, 2012
i learnd that most job descriptoins require a basic job learning skill and that things are not that difficult if you iniate the effort and take your time to fufill such description,it was quite an experience cause when working for a temp agency the description varies but as long as your willing to put forth a hundred percent that it becomes an easy task.i enjoyed working for sps because you got the chance to learn many job titles.
My favorite job that i have had
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Gardnerville, NVDecember 18, 2013
I was the senior technician at this company. I would break down the machinery and rebuild them, worked sandblasters, air compressors, sanders, used bondo on some machinery. did what needed to be done to get the machine in order for the company to sell. I've learned a lot from them, and made me a better worker and person.
Pros
free lunch sometimes, travel, and some vacations
Cons
no con for working with them
Great Experience
Store Protection Specialist / Ross Store (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 10, 2015
A typical day of work is to be alert all the time. I've learned how to handle difficult situations with lots of patience. My co-workers are great in customer service. There is no hard time and I enjoy working as a SPS in this company.
Teamp jobs
TEMPORARY AGENCIES (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 14, 2015
sps was a temp job for me was not bad but did not say long need something more for me and my family.If you need a part time job good place to go.
Its a temp service
Temp (Former Employee) –  West Seneca, NYMarch 24, 2013
Cleaned and repaired Dyson vacuume cleaners. The company pays you considerably less than what they charge the workplace you work at. Management can be rude and not understanding to unforseen circumstances which may occure in every day life.
Pros
not sure
Cons
dirty
Productive work place
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJuly 27, 2013
This company was a supply chain for ford car dealerships, I pulled orders in the warehouse and delivered them to the dealerships, i later worked in there retail store as a clerk and stock person.
Pros
good co workers
Cons
poor pay
fun workplace
Physical Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 19, 2014
everyday you learn something new, co-workers are great, management know how to treat there employee very nice and respectful persons when I was there. Hardest part of the job were ends of months
Pros
bonus
Excellent opportunity to learn everything about operating a small business.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 5, 2015
Excellent opportunity to learn everything about operating a small business.
Workplace
Driver (Former Employee) –  Adel, GAJuly 15, 2013
My job was to get loaded and deliver to customer I had multiply stops on the truck. I always picked up back hauls and brought them back to the job site. The enjoyable part about the job was i worked m-f and off on the weekends.