SRC Employee Reviews

Awesome company
Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 26, 2016
SRC is an awesome company that I would love to work for. I worked on a project with SRC for school and the employees were extremely helpful. I would recommend any of my friends to work at SRC.
Horrible place to worm
Haab Staff (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAAugust 22, 2016
This job did not care of your child was sick in the hospital theh won't you at work. Not really any money to be made.. The owner expects so much of you but only gives you half of what he should. Very terrible place to.work.
Great benefits
Research Scientist II (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 24, 2016
company with great benefits and always have work to do, not much room for growth, can work independently and with a team, upper management doesn't really help employee grow and move up
Good Place to work
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  offsiteSeptember 22, 2015
It's not bad place to work if you can get in a good contract. The benefits aren't that great. I work offsite so I don't know too much about working at the corporate office. The people are good and a lot of involvement (ie blood drives, highway trash pick up, car shows.
Good Company
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stennis Space Center, MSSeptember 16, 2015
Diverse projects to get involved with that will be challenging but also manageable and enjoyable. Very relaxed atmosphere with opportunity to work from home. Great co-workers
Cons
Great group of people to work with
Program/Financial Acquisition Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAJuly 22, 2014
The company is great and the customer I support is awesome. The group I work with are very helpful and work well as a team. Everyone there helps one another. The hardest part of the job is making sure you stay on schedule. Schedule is always impacted by availability of the system or budget. The most enjoyable part is working on a satellite system that help the Marines be prepared.
Pros
Cons
Contract not stable
productive
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2014
the hardest part of the job is the heat
the co workers there were nice and would help if needed
management was not the best especially if going there from a temp co.
Outstanding!
Administrtative Assistant and Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAOctober 21, 2013
My tenure at SRC Systems was very special and one of the highlights of my professional career. We were six (6) people operating a multimillion dollar, international energy consulting firm specializing in niche software catering to utilities. Our CEO was a Swiss national who started his career in the U.S. working for the Dept. of Defense; he developed our software and it quickly became THE standard for utility accounting and analysis worldwide. We were located in a very nondescript, eclectic neighborhood not far from the UC Berkeley Campus. Our office was rather generic and unglamorous. Yet our clientele was consistently amazed at our level of customer service and expertise considering our size and our very nontraditional staff.

I started there as a temporary worker and quickly established myself as an asset. I was immediately hired as a permanent employer and allowed to showcase my talents at every level. The amount of trust and autonomy afforded me was amazing; hence the rapid promotion from administrative assistant to office manager.
Pros
Exciting; fast-paced; glamorous; interesting; fun
Cons
We were bought out by a competitor who merely wanted our client base, once that happened we were unceremoniously dismissed
Easy work, hard to advance
HVL high volume line (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 11, 2013
this company is a good company to work for as long as you don't mind the stress of your job being threatened every day.
Typical day starts off with stretching the to high volume line with building alternators in a assembly line. Co-workers can be positive most of the time unless something doesn't go the way they planed (due to repetitiveness) working four 10 hours days was the most enjoyable part and overtime on Fridays.
Threat Analyst
Senior Net Centric Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 16, 2013
Good company with good government customer and company team.
the owners are really good people and will do what they can to keep the employees happy
OTR Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Piqua, OHAugust 22, 2013
nice place to work . they are all good people and they try to treat everyone very well.
Pros
thet took good care of the trucks
Cons
no health ins
Senior Customer Service Representative
Senior Customer Service Representative/Claims (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 8, 2013
A typical day at work includes talking on the phone with members and resolving their overall issues. I enjoy my co-workers because we depend on each other for help with questions, answers, or any issues that may arise. Sometime the most difficult part of the job is assisting members with escalated issues because everyone’s issue is different and you must be knowledgeable about how to help each individual person and resolve their issue. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to put the member at the center and knowing I was able to help them. I also enjoy being able to interact with my co-workers because that extra push from someone right beside you with a smiling face….
Pros
Overall being able to help the member and put them at the center
Cons
The distance that I travel to my job
Overall good employer for CNY
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 11, 2013
Interesting software development work some/most of the time.
Pros
great onsite gym. great benefits. excellent retirement plan match by employer
Cons
somewhat introverted employees (not all, but many)