SRG Global Employee Reviews

Very poorly managed, short staffed, long hours, no orginazation
Paint Kitchen (Current Employee) –  Morehead, KYNovember 13, 2016
This company refuses to take into consideration any ideas from employees that could help increase productivity. They also play favorites and if you are not in their click, you will not have the opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Good insurance
Cons
Short or no breaks, long hours with little to no notice
productive and fast pace work place
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Farmington, MONovember 3, 2016
It's a fun environment to work for and management is really well. Supervisors are good to their teams and work with them as much as possible.
Pros
very large break room
Cons
short breaks
Very productive
Operator/relief/floor tech (Former Employee) –  Morehead, KYOctober 27, 2016
Hardest part of the job was working 7 days a week
It was enjoyable because all the people you work with are easy going people and it's a pretty good environment
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not many days off
Management and Human Resource Suck
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAOctober 26, 2016
This use to be a good place to work for. They have changed so much it is unreal. If they don't like you they will find a way to get rid of you. Its like you have to kiss certain peoples behind to actually move up in the company. Would not recommend working here to anyone at all.
A good job just a lot of hours.
Central Feed Technician (Former Employee) –  Morehead, KYOctober 25, 2016
The hardest part of working here was working 7 days a week and not having any time with family or friends. No free time to have a life, or any sort of relationship.
Management is constantly changing personnel. Too many chiefs
Hourly Employee (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 1, 2016
The hourly workers are great. Management seems to not understand what's going on. They do not plan and the workers are constantly having to work at fast as they can for 8 to 12 hours, then when defects get to the consumer they blame the workers.
Pros
Paid 20 min lunch
Cons
Small raises that are offset by health insurance increases
Terrible Management
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Portageville, MOSeptember 14, 2016
They treat their employees terrible. Your job is never secure. They will look for reasons to get rid of you if they do not like you. Great benefits are offered but the stress and the way you are treated is not worth it.
Benefits
Cons
Managers
Productive and hardworking place
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Covington, GASeptember 7, 2016
A typical day at work consist of packing quality automotive parts and operating machinery. Hardest part of the job is working in different weather conditions, the worse part is dealing some of the people but other than that is not hard work
Pros
paid vacation and holiday
Cons
short breaks
Warehouse
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAAugust 23, 2016
Enjoyed waking up every morning to go in and the time went by fast cause getting the oders out I didnt look at a clock often since we stayed so busy.I didnt want to go but I had to better myself
Dont work here if you cant go with the flow
Technician (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIAugust 22, 2016
Chronically understaffed. Don't go up against management if you happen to like your job. Very disorganized and disjointed. No training regimen whatsoever. Management is very clique-y; if you aren't in their inner circle, you're basically trash and are disregarded. They only care about what you can produce and nothing else.
productive
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ripley, TNAugust 9, 2016
Good company just burnt out in the automotive field. They are a successful company worldwide in the automotive field. I learned a lot working here.
very helpful co workers
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 8, 2016
trying for 2 day on how to do the job. then one the line bye your self. co workers always willing to help you. the hardest part was standing 12 hours a day
Pros
working with nice people
Cons
working 12 hours
its a job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Portageville, MOJuly 7, 2016
I was hired for a position I was not givin once I showed up I was placed elsewere were I knew I would not be a good fit administration management and department management is lacking and un organized miscomunication is a big issue at this company
Pros
no lunch time shorter day
Cons
hours
Lots of LONG OT hours.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Morehead, KYJune 24, 2016
Its a clean and decent place to work, LONG OT hours. Great co-workers and line leaders are great to work with..The OT leaves you with no home life...
Great employer
EVANSVILLE, IN / MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 22, 2016
Good work to life balance. Company is on a good road. High production employee turnover makes training very difficult.
depending on where you are going, each location has different culture
office people (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAJune 20, 2016
coworkers are great
managers are terrible
workload is ok
I learned a lot about management and operations
the hardest part of the job is you need to learn everything yourself with no appreciation
most enjoyable part of the job is good relationship with coworkers
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJune 17, 2016
This job was very productive. It was a pleasure working with everyone at this company. The work was easy and diverse from day to day. The people were welcoming. This is a great company to work for. I would recommend this company to others
Horrible Treatment of employees; threats; Unsafe conditions
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 17, 2016
They promise training - you don't get it.
They hire you for a position that you never get; you give in and take something else. Later, you are forced into a different one.
With your new position, they promise full training - you receive none.
The speak of safety training and work procedures for hazardous materials (acids, chemicals) but you receive none of that.
With your new position, 100% of it is unknown to you. No training, no guidance, just threats to be terminated if you can't just figure everything out on your own.
Sometimes people are forced to work in the plant alone... well, the guard is a second person, so they say that is OK.
Twice I was forced to work in plating with no one else in the building (except for the guard in the shack): climbing off of lifts, working around acids and other toxic chemicals, working in fumes that gave me skin rashes, nose bleeds, and burning eyes, nose, and throat... they just said, "you'll get used to it". Working alone, still with no training about the chemicals & acids or even how to work on most of the equipment.

They put me in something completely new to me and said that I wasn't working out; it was a total 180 from what I have done for many years. No training and I learned too late that ASKING for training & ASKING for help to learn your new job is considered COMPLAINING.
I was taken into the office about my so-called COMPLAINTS. First, I was threatened to be terminated. Then I was told that I was going to receive a huge pay cut. After I asked someone about something in plating in front of the #2 guy,
  more... I was spoken to again. They said that I needed to give my two week notice or else they'd walk me out the door. Which they do in front of all of your peers, just to humiliate you and make you do it again if you need to come back to pick up your stuff.
I gave in and left.. Now I can breathe; Now I no longer have crazy skin rashes; Now my nose, throat, and eyes don't burn.

Stupid schedule, couldn't have a life outside of the plant. You definitely can't plan anything until the actual day - to make sure you had it off. The crazy schedule messed up everyone's life but then it still wasn't followed and you repeated had to work the days you were scheduled off, usually with less than a day's notice.

Was not offered insurance after I left which is required by law. They told me that they weren't required to do that.
Pros
a steady paycheck
Cons
No Life, no training, unsafe conditions
Bad work place
Stock Chaser (Former Employee) –  Portageville, MOApril 10, 2016
I did not enjoy working here at all, it was the worst working environment I have ever worked in. Very rude co workers, and bad scheduling. Hardest part of the job was trying to keep up to 5 stations stocked with parts by myself.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Short breaks, bad work enviroment
Line Inspector/Blackout Inspector (Former Employee) –  Newbern, TNFebruary 27, 2016
A typical day walk in speak to everyone fuss with with the Boss (Harmless Fun) in the meeting after the meeting get on the line a work
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SRG Global. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9