SRT MED STAFF Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Exciting place and great staff to work with.
PSW (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONMay 3, 2016
Multiple shifts given in the same area to reduce the travel time and distance. Management staffs always available to answer questions, and to give guidance on new assignments.
Pros
Flexible shifts and free gloves
enjoy being with the right clients on a stable basis
personal support worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 4, 2012
A typical day would be making sure that the client has a clean kitchen. As she is unable to manouver or stand on legs for a long period of time. I also wash and massage her legs as it relieves the swelling and pain. The management is friendly but needs to work on organizing messages and taking down notes. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that your client is safe and happy with the work that you have finished. The hardest part happens when theres confusion with the agency and the client and you are stuck in the middle.
Pros
stable clients if suitable for position
Cons
no hours, no clients and messages get confused
I enjoy the hours that I am given and also having avariety of people as client to look after in the environment.
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2013
I learned from other peoples experience of descion making for pateint care with them. I also share my experience with others that may occur and may be necessary.
Pros
update of upcoming seminars and calanders that are sent for the following year coming
Cons
long hours does make me happy and good communication with others that schedule me.
fun workplace
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 20, 2012
everyday at work is different ,learn something new each day co-workers could be little busy at time the hardest part of my work is starting in the morning my enjoying time is having that good conversation with the resident
Pros
some get together
Cons
Fast paced and high stressed call center setting
Sr. Staffing coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 26, 2012
In my current position as Senior Staffing Coordinator in the healthcare placement industry I deal directly with nurses, healthcare aids and patients. I understand, explain and apply applicable legislation and regulations that relate to the placement of healthcare aids, nursing staff and patient care.

I've learned to prioritize calls and urgency of staff placement and to deal with satisfied and dissatisfied clients and patients.
I work alone for the first part of the morning as i open office, than work along side a team of coordinators the rest of the day.
The hardest part of the job is satisfying all clients and customers but do my best in a professional and courteous manner.

The job can be very stressful but the reward is sending PSW's and Nurses to patients who need medical help or just sending someone to help and elderly person out with there day to day living as they have no family or can't cope on their own.
Pros
my hours are 6 am to 2 pm so have afternoon off.
Cons
i work three hrs overtime every other sat and sunday to open office, recently moved so location is an issue.
Productive and Educational place to work.
Agency RN working at various Hospitals. (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 22, 2013
Good choice of multiple facilities to work. Great for finding right place for you to work.
Pros
great education
Cons
12 hour shifts