SSD Systems Employee Reviews

Advancement - NONE
Client Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 16, 2017
If you are looking to advance that will not happen. They tell you that you are one of the best employees but once you question anything you will fired
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
They watch you all the time! They say one thing and do not follow throuogh
Okay place to work
Loss Prevention & Life Safety Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXJune 12, 2017
This was a hunter position. Training was provide at the corp office in CA. My office was in TX and territory covered 4 counties in North TX. Most of the time I handled commercial accounts.
Pros
Supportive management team
Cons
Comossions could get skinny sometimes if you let them put in too many labor hours
Horrible place to work
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  AnahiemNovember 21, 2016
They make promises to get you in and they don't keep them. They make it seem like this is a GREAT place to work but far from the truth. They don't provide annual raises and if you ask for one be careful because they will drag their feet and if you continue asking it's a good change they will fire you. Yes it is family owned and employees come last. Their company trucks for services techs all have 200,000 plus on the vehicles. I saw one that had over 320'000 miles and they refuses to buy updated vechicles. My advice you can do better some place else believe me. Horrible place to work. Safety is not a priority and they will give you a hard time if you ask for help regarding safety you have to ask several times before they will give the techs help. DONT APPLY HERE YOU WILL REGRET IT.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
vactions and holidays are at minimum
Graveyard
Central station opertor (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, caAugust 29, 2015
This company is full of it...they watch you like a hawk like your gonna steal something... Don't walk out the door for break omg they will let you go if u walk out the doors to the bathroom or break. I wouldn't tell nobody about them at all
Pros
Central station operator
Horrible Management
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 13, 2015
This is a family owned business and they put the family first and do not always do what is right for business. The two owners rule with an iron fist and it shows in the culture of the business.
Pros
9-5 job
Ssd systems
INSTALL/SERVICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Concord, CANovember 25, 2013
Good company to work for. This job will keep you busy. With all the work learning something new is a daliy thing.
Challening job full of promises!
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 1, 2013
I wish I could find a job like this one! The managers and owner always kept the doors of communication open. If there was an issue or something I did not understand, I knew there would be someone with an answer.
Pros
Schedule was always the same. Overtime was never an issue and very appreciated.
Management is indeed poor- Former Central Station Operator
Central Station Operator (Former Employee) –  AnaheimSeptember 5, 2013
Worked here for a short bit, they go through employees like fire, new staff every couple of months, but same poor management. Don't recommend this place for work, work environment and morale is poor.
Corporate Type of company but needs better management
Central Station Operator/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 7, 2013
Employees and Management are too involved in everyones personal life.