SSD Systems Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  AnahiemNovember 21, 2016
They make promises to get you in and they don't keep them. They make it seem like this is a GREAT place to work but far from the truth. They don't provide annual raises and if you ask for one be careful because they will drag their feet and if you continue asking it's a good change they will fire you. Yes it is family owned and employees come last. Their company trucks for services techs all have 200,000 plus on the vehicles. I saw one that had over 320'000 miles and they refuses to buy updated vechicles. My advice you can do better some place else believe me. Horrible place to work. Safety is not a priority and they will give you a hard time if you ask for help regarding safety you have to ask several times before they will give the techs help. DONT APPLY HERE YOU WILL REGRET IT.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
vactions and holidays are at minimum
Graveyard
Central station opertor (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, caAugust 29, 2015
This company is full of it...they watch you like a hawk like your gonna steal something... Don't walk out the door for break omg they will let you go if u walk out the doors to the bathroom or break. I wouldn't tell nobody about them at all
Pros
Central station operator
Ssd systems
INSTALL/SERVICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Concord, CANovember 25, 2013
Good company to work for. This job will keep you busy. With all the work learning something new is a daliy thing.
Challening job full of promises!
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 1, 2013
I wish I could find a job like this one! The managers and owner always kept the doors of communication open. If there was an issue or something I did not understand, I knew there would be someone with an answer.
Pros
Schedule was always the same. Overtime was never an issue and very appreciated.
Management is indeed poor- Former Central Station Operator
Central Station Operator (Former Employee) –  AnaheimSeptember 5, 2013
Worked here for a short bit, they go through employees like fire, new staff every couple of months, but same poor management. Don't recommend this place for work, work environment and morale is poor.
Corporate Type of company but needs better management
Central Station Operator/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 7, 2013
Employees and Management are too involved in everyones personal life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SSD Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4