SSI Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Employee (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WINovember 20, 2017
management is very poor. I have seen people that are the bosses *favorite* sit around and do nothing but gossip. If you are picking up their slack and get behind, you will get the blame. Very unprofessional and poor Management skills. My recommendation, you better know how to kiss the Managements.....or you won't make it very long. Otherwise if you can deal with knowing and not getting treated fairly great benefits.
Very good productive workplace
Card catcher/Solid seal operator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 4, 2017
The atmosphere gives you the energy of being productive. The amount of cooperation is very friendly to one to another. The way everybody treat each other is the conditions a team would have.
Benefits
Cons
Loud noises
Nice, friendly , helpful coworkers and supervisor
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIApril 4, 2017
I actually enjoyed working at SSI, we had a ten minute meeting every morning with the supervisor. At the meetings we were told about productivity from the previous day. Some machines required a rate, at the meeting we were told if we made rate. On slow days we did house keeping, people were friendly and helpful. The hardest part for me is when new machines were brought in and no one really knew how to run them for a few days or a few weeks. Most enjoyable part working for SSI is when we were given longer breaks.
Pros
It was a fun workplace, the supervisor and coworkers where very helpful.
Cons
Short breaks
great working environment
Contractor Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 8, 2016
i enjoyed working for this company it was laid back and it paid good money and if i ever need extra hours i was always able to pick them up
Go
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WINovember 29, 2016
Good people good pay. Everyone is very friendly. Love the work. Hate standing on my feet tho. But over all it's a great place
Good
Cons
Horrible hours.
Great employees. Rough hours and workload
Tapper technician (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIMarch 19, 2016
as a tapper technician you are forced into an overbearing workload with high expectations. you also have multiple bosses at all times and they do not all stay on the same page which can cause issues with job flow.the environment is not well taken care of but they have moved to a new building and have cleaner areas and more room. the main management does not respect or pay much attention to the quality of life in this workplace and the only people that suffer are good workers trying to live up to grand expectations.
Good company
Benefits Administrator/Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIAugust 19, 2014
SSI is a great company to work for with good benefits. I enjoyed working with employees and thrived on being busy. I was there for 20 years and time just flew by.
Pros
Great vacation package
Cons
Very productive place to work
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WIAugust 28, 2012
Typical day - 8 to 5

Management is needs more help
Co-workers are very helpful