SSM Integrated Health Technologies Employee Reviews

Great company
Certified PB Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 7, 2017
I appreciate the flexible work hours and the ability to work from home. I like the work-balance life that SSM respects and understands.
Pros
Flexible working hours, work from home
Cons
management
Support mutiple office locations.
PC/LAN Analyst Physicians Organization (Current Employee) –  Richmond Heights, MODecember 13, 2016
In my current position I support multiple off site Doctor offices for all technical problems.
I cover a travel region in St. Louis of about 50 miles and manage my own time to keep up with incoming work.
I am responsible for new office setup, configuration and installation of all computer related equipment for any office in my area.
I work in conjunction with other teams with in the origination, and contractors to accomplish all aspects of new office setup.
Great environment & healthcare organization
Senior Epic Analyst- CRC (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 2, 2015
SSM Health is a great organization to work for. The diversity, employee engagement, and healing environment is outstanding. I have learned a lot while working in various positions within the organization.
People have long term employment here
PC/LAN Analyst (Current Employee) –  Clayton, MOMay 5, 2015
Managers need to do more management and less pushing decisions onto the employees on major issues. Seems to let employees off for personal or scheduled time off without issues.
Pros
Long employment employee's
Cons
Bad management
SSM IHT at St. Anthony hospital
PC/LAN Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 4, 2015
The salary compensation is generous, but they run a lean operation. In other words, they stay extremely understaffed as the hospital continues to add new locations to support. The stress will kill you if you let it.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
High stress
SSM Health Care
Ent. Unified Comm. and Prod. Applications Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 2, 2014
First Health Care organization to win Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and has used that experience to continue to reinvent health care delivery.
Okay volume, but a lot of pressure
TSC Senior Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 12, 2014
It could be better, no room for advancement, things are constantly changing not for the better and I've learned to watch my back.
Pros
working from home
Cons
too many people trying to steer the ship