SSR

SSR Employer Reviews

Great corporate culture. Excellent support from upper management.
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Frederick, MDSeptember 28, 2014
Through Cintas, I have learned how to cultivate and grow strong, long lasting business relationships. I see each of my customers once a week and have been able to use that to my advantage by building and strengthening customer relationships. In turn, this has created loyal customers for not only myself but Cintas as well. This has also helped grow my – more... route and Cintas.

Management is very supportive and quick to help answer any questions that I may have throughout the day. My co-workers are all supportive of each other and truly feel that we are not only co-workers but partners. – less
Quality Control Manager was a great learning experience for me. The only problem was that this job offered no chance for advancement.
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee), Portage, MIApril 30, 2013
Pros: great working hours and learned about audits.
Cons: horrible wages, inconsistant hours, no job advancements
My day tipically started at 5am and ended at 230p. I checked air filters and learned a great deal about cost versus profit. The management at this job did what they could to keep the doors open, but when the car companies got hit, so did the little guys like us. My co-workers were a good group of people but with the education that I had, I was in a – more... different league then them and usually kept to myself. The hardest part of the job was that the work was done in a factory and it could get up to 120 degrees in not time in the summer months. To be honest the best part was being able to finish degree and pursue career advancement. – less

July 2, 2013

I would never go here to interview again. Management was rude and over-looked every aspect of an interview test. BAD place to work !! If you are thinking of this place then don't.

Privately owned compay engaged in selling childrens books to school and public libraries.
Owner/operator. Enthusiastic developer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 2, 2013
Pros: all good
Good product and good environment (schools and public libraries).
Oportunity to meet very nice and appreciative people.
hard working Guy
Auto Qualified Mechanic (Former Employee), 2/54 boylands ave cooperplansJune 1, 2014
I M Qualified Mechanic AND AUTO AIRCONDITIONING.
I CAN ABLE DIAGNOSTIC AND FIX THE PROBLEM WITH EFI.
Fun place filled with eager young minds
Lecturer of Life Sciences (Former Employee), Visakhapatnam, AP, IndiaOctober 4, 2013
I started working there soon after I completed my Masters.
I enjoyed it because I love sciences and I love teaching.
Professionele werkomgeving
Coördinator leergang Officier van Justitie (Former Employee), Zutphen, GEJuly 3, 2013
SSR is het opleidings- en scholingsinstituut voor de rechterlijke organisatie in Nederland. Zij verzorgt de initiële opleiding tot rechter en Officier van Justitie en hun permanente educatie. Daarnaast verzorgt SSR de opleiding van de administratieve ondersteuning bij de gerechten en parketten.
Gewenste competenties, kennis en beroepsvaardigheden zijn – more... het uitgangspunt
bij de te organiseren cursussen en trainingen. – less
bonne entente au sein de l'équipe
aide-soignant (Former Employee), LimouxMay 21, 2013
Pros: communication et respect de la personne
Cons: horaires
collaboration interdisciplinaire efficace et agréable.