SSR Employee Reviews

productive place
ROUTE DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 22, 2017
the most enjoyable part of the job was driving and reach customers face to face to interact with them on a weekly basis.

give better deals and be ensured that the quality and the customer services where top of the line.
worked at my own pace
Service Sales Representative, Cintas (Current Employee) –  Rock Island, ILFebruary 21, 2017
my typical day at work enjoying my interactions with my customers. I aso learned new computers skills ive been told i would work well as management team. The work culture at cintas is based on hard working individuals as well as working as a team.the hardest part of the job would be driving in the winter and the roads not be plowed.
Pros
great insurance
Cons
working 14 hours days not all the time but still didint like it
Hot or Cold
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJanuary 6, 2017
The work itself is great and the customers and I have a great rapport, but management is more focused on the numbers than the quality of work environment, unrealistic demands require everything to have 90%, ever changing in policies also confuse things, communication is also not the best, the co-workers are good as well, yet the long hours and shifts make it even harder on all, especially for family life, most enjoyable is traveling around and supplying a high quality service for the customer.
Pros
The job itself
Cons
the management
Great
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 10, 2016
I loved this place it was a great friendly place to work. Great benefits and all over all great place to be. Great people great atmosphere I love this job so much
Pros
Great break times
Not a bad sales job.
Sales Service Rep., Customer service (Current Employee) –  North Salem, NYFebruary 1, 2016
A typical day at Cintas as an SSR, I start my day at 5 am. Get my truck loaded with all of the bulk and uniforms needed for the day. By 7:30 - 8am i am in the Bronx at my first account. Around 4 or 5pm I am back at the Cintas location getting ready to check in with all the money collected that day.

Co-workers at Cintas are awesome. Very supportive and friendly. The same goes for management. Management is very corporate based, so they are by the book.

The hardest part of the day would be dealing with the Bronx. Driving is tough down there. You have to be on your toes and alert. The customers in the Bronx are tough. They are always looking to get one over on you.

The best part of the job would be meeting new people and maintaining a good relationship with your customers.
Pros
Well balanced team
Cons
Sales
ssr excellent
Principal (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 13, 2014
Develop, execute and manage financial and funding projects for Internet, new media and e-commerce firms, including cash-planning, financial models, restructurings, AR collections, budgets, forecasting, taxes, systems integrations, operating efficiencies, payroll, and accounting clean-ups. Projects include the financial model and funding for a 240 person new medias and technologies creative workspace development project, and turnaround plans for a $30MM celebrity online products firm.
Great corporate culture. Excellent support from upper management.
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDSeptember 28, 2014
Through Cintas, I have learned how to cultivate and grow strong, long lasting business relationships. I see each of my customers once a week and have been able to use that to my advantage by building and strengthening customer relationships. In turn, this has created loyal customers for not only myself but Cintas as well. This has also helped grow my route and Cintas.

Management is very supportive and quick to help answer any questions that I may have throughout the day. My co-workers are all supportive of each other and truly feel that we are not only co-workers but partners.
Quality Control Manager was a great learning experience for me. The only problem was that this job offered no chance for advancement.
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIApril 30, 2013
My day tipically started at 5am and ended at 230p. I checked air filters and learned a great deal about cost versus profit. The management at this job did what they could to keep the doors open, but when the car companies got hit, so did the little guys like us. My co-workers were a good group of people but with the education that I had, I was in a different league then them and usually kept to myself. The hardest part of the job was that the work was done in a factory and it could get up to 120 degrees in not time in the summer months. To be honest the best part was being able to finish degree and pursue career advancement.
Pros
Great working hours and learned about audits.
Cons
horrible wages, inconsistant hours, no job advancements
Privately owned compay engaged in selling childrens books to school and public libraries.
Owner/operator. Enthusiastic developer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 2, 2013
Good product and good environment (schools and public libraries).
Oportunity to meet very nice and appreciative people.
Pros
all good