ST JOSEPH HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Ok place to work job can be demanding at times
Rather not say (Current Employee) –  Tucson arizonaApril 15, 2017
I really like my co workers Some days are hard others are easy. Management is not always on the same page needs to communicate better. Don't like the favoritism that certain people get. I have met alot of wonderful nurses, techs ,doctors and other hospital employees. Benefits are really expensive. Alot of the times we don't have enough people which is a downfall work can be stressful but not to bad. The position is ok the cleaning can be hard and tiring but I know the hard work is appreciated. Need more time to clean the rooms because allot of the times there is alot in the rooms.
Pros
Friendly co workers open communication about cleaning and other issues
Cons
Job can be demanding and overwhelming need more breaks and better equipment to clean
Best employee there
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 1, 2017
Some parts of the job is very hard and bosses has there on opinions of workers!!!! But at the end of the day you work for the company and try to make the best of it!!!!
Pros
Easy way to earn vacation time
Cons
the health care when you get sick or hurt
Not a great work environment
Coding Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHMarch 28, 2017
Management is terrible. The Hospital is not what it used to be I wouldn't recommend working here. I worked 15 years here and never got so much as a thank you for my work when I moved out of town.
Life as a housekeeper
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAMarch 20, 2017
Good experience, opportunity to make a difference by providing a clean environment, never a dull moment, hard work, manager and team leads are really nice;
Pros
Great collegues
Cons
Job can be overwhelming at times
nothing to say
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 13, 2017
is a great company that give you opportunities to grow but at the same time is a very stressful place to work i guess all departments are not the same.
fantastic staff
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2017
job security is the number thing that I look for and this is the place to have it. show up every day to work that should be enough for them to appreciate your work ethic
fun and frindly co-workers
Patient Care Assistant/ Monitor Tech (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 7, 2017
Nice and easy, friendly place to work, great manager, different cultures,is working under pressure, enjoying my patients and co-workers and good a job
Pros
goo team work
Cons
working under pressure
Administrative Direcotry
Admin Director of ED Services (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 14, 2017
The positions that I held at St Joe, were all clinical leadership positions. It has been very interesting to see how a few people in a huge organization will can really stirrup the environment. Teamwork is imperative.
Love this job
dont want to list (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 8, 2017
I love this job, only problem is that they just got taken over by a lot of company's and a lot is changing . I know in the future it will get better but right now its very unorganized
fun workplace team work
Patient Care Associate/Unit Clerk Emergency Room (Current Employee) –  Paterson, NJJanuary 6, 2017
A typical day at St joes is very busy a lot of trauma's ,stroke codes what I've learned in the years that I work there that no matter how the day goes if you work together as a team the stress level isn't that bad. management is ok , All of the Doctors are amazing, my co workers are great the hardest part of my job is to try n maintain and multitask two jobs PCA/unit clerk sometimes it gets very stressful but we have a great team that we help each other out. the most enjoyable part of the job is putting patients first knowing at the end of the day we helped patient's get better.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
short breaks paying for parking
Colleagues were easy to work with
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDJanuary 2, 2017
Nice place to work at. Colleagues were easy to work, very knowledgeable. Willingness to teach and share experience. Very friendly environment to work at.
It was a great working environment
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJDecember 19, 2016
I liked my job and what I did there, I love working with people and taking care of the new born babies. The staff at this hospital were wonderful and a great team to work with.
Beautiful Setting
Manager (Current Employee) –  Eureka, CANovember 10, 2016
Difficult work environment. Executive leadership is out of touch with the people who actually make that place run. Nurses are not appreciated and are overworked and under staffed. The changes needed to make this hospital great, the leadership is unwilling to consider.
Pros
Beautiful Area
Cons
Executive Leadership
Fun place to work it was like working with all best friends
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 5, 2016
Working at St Joseph Hospital was one of the best facilities I've worked in my life everyone was so very kind to one another we all worked together without any complaints I looked forward to going to work everyday even worked my off days
Pros
Very lovely atmosphere very friendly staff
Cons
No cons
Phlebotomy
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hudson, NHSeptember 29, 2016
Working at St Joseph Hospital in the laboratory was a fulfilling job. I was able to use my venipuncture skills as well as organizational skills daily.
Productive, Active
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJSeptember 16, 2016
I pray as always, how to be patient, management is good, co-workers are team players, hardest part of the job is stay focus on what your are there for.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
More info to work with
Excellent nationally ranked hospital.
MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2016
Excellent position developing marketing plans for major service areas. Excellent staff and resources. Highly respected locally and nationally. Had all resources necessary to do job.
Pros
Excellent medical facility.
Cons
Limited staff for responsibilities.
A nice place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  harlem roadAugust 22, 2016
It is always a pleasure going to work.The thing i like the most is a challenge always making sure everything was sterile and other employes telling you wow that looks great.The people i worked with always made you feel good never no negative.
Cons
no many raises
productive, great place to work
PBX Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHAugust 17, 2016
Every day different yet exciting. Medical field changes constantly. Hardest, handling disruptive family's in an emergency situation. Interaction with co-workers & depts is benificial & educational.
Pros
good pay
Cons
fast pace, at times stressful
Productive and fun workplace I was a volunteer without pay everyone were very nice I loved it there
They had a busy ER all the time (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 16, 2016
While I was volunteering there I learn more about what goes with the five steps of cleaning I learned compassion and care for others I also learned that even though I was a volunteer I was able to deal with management and they were very nice willing to hire me I was a fast learner and picked up there real quick on everything.
Pros
Free lunch and free work experience
Cons
Rude people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ST JOSEPH HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.

ST JOSEPH HOSPITAL Reviews by Location