St Julien Hotel and Spa Employee Reviews

Great Banquets team
BANQUETS SERVER (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COApril 20, 2017
Fun and relaxed place to work with great management and fun people. I learned a lot about setting up and taking down banquets and about how they wanted things.
Very Toxic Culture
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJuly 13, 2016
This company is very dysfunctional and HR is not skilled or competent to handle problems. The sales department is very toxic, very cut-throat & gossipy. Turnover is very high and it was one of the worst jobs I had due to the culture. I loved the guests though & the perks are very nice. It is also in a beautiful part of town. Many of the co-workers were wonderful. The sales staff though needs to go. Thankfully the Revenue Manager finally left as she was horrible. There is a lot of people who are unfair and treat employees badly for reasons that are not ethic or legal.
Pros
Great locale, great perks, wonderful clientele
Cons
Culture is toxic, sales department is very bad.
Fun work place with great co-workers and good working environment.
Bellmen/Valet (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COAugust 25, 2015
I worked in Bell/Valet. I enjoyed the company of all my co-workers because most of them were students at CU. Many of them became my close friends. It was very fun meeting people from all around the world, as well as parents of students interested in CU Boulder for college. I learned great communication and people skills. It really made me comfortable interacting with new people.
Fun and Professional Atmosphere
Doorman/Guest Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COAugust 3, 2012
Great place to work in downtown Boulder. Beautiful atmosphere, fun co-workers and reasonable pay.
Pros
good pay. great management.
Cons
work holidays and weekends.
Proffesional Culture of dedicated employees and management.
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJune 23, 2012
One of the Best companies I have worked for!
The Omni encouraged the hiring of interns from around the world making the workplace a diverse and enjoyable place to be everyday.
Pros
perks and comps to stay at other properties.
Cons
vision insurance was not reasonable.

Want to know more about St Julien Hotel and Spa?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St Julien Hotel and Spa. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2